over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami problems...

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

So I'm currently on 600mg test 300mg tren a a week.
been running 20mg eod aromasin. started to get sore nips so i started some prami as gyno has never been a problem before with test.
Started 4 days ago at .10mg a day and had crazy insomnia or atleast what felt like it with tossing and turning all night didnt feel like i slept.
after 3 days my nipples are not as sore and pea size gyno has not increased...

just trying to to see if this is signs of prami working. I am about to increase the dose to .20mg now and just trying to see if people have had similar experiences with prami as for as sleep problems and for gyno and soreness going away...
thanks

I must also state that I'm trying to work my way up to 1mg a day.

Sounds like it's working to me. I started at .05 mg and diddnt sleep one fucking second it was horrible. Started dosing it 3 hours pre bed and he been sleeping like a baby ever since. I'm about 6 days in at .15 mg.

I must also state that I'm trying to work my way up to 1mg a day.

Highly doubt you will need 1mg bro, prami is pretty damn strong. I'm going to work my way up to .35 and keep it there. Running 600 npp atm.

1mg is likely unnecessary, and will bring more unmanageable side effects. i personally don't like prami for either bb purposes or medicinal purposes.. Cabaser and bromo tend to be much more tolerable.

So I'm currently on 600mg test 300mg tren a a week.
been running 20mg eod aromasin. started to get sore nips so i started some prami as gyno has never been a problem before with test.
Started 4 days ago at .10mg a day and had crazy insomnia or atleast what felt like it with tossing and turning all night didnt feel like i slept.
after 3 days my nipples are not as sore and pea size gyno has not increased...

just trying to to see if this is signs of prami working. I am about to increase the dose to .20mg now and just trying to see if people have had similar experiences with prami as for as sleep problems and for gyno and soreness going away...
thanks

Yes. I toss and turn all night on pramipexole. If I take more than .1mg I feel like crap all day the following day.

I was hoping not to get to 1mg. I just put it in as a stopping point. I was trying to find some dosage info by using google and managed to only find "start low work your way up"

Prami is brutal. Tried it before with deca but never really had a gyno issue. after 16 weeks only got a little soreness.
during the day mad me sick and tired at night cant sleep.
hopefully some zquill will help

Yes. I toss and turn all night on pramipexole. If I take more than .1mg I feel like crap all day the following day.

I tried .20 last night and couldn't get more than 5 minutes of sleep. Feeling awful today. I'm going to stick with .1mg that with an AI is probably all anyone would need.

First I would dose your aromasin Ed. It has a very short half life and needs to be taken Ed. So maybe 10mg Ed instead of 20mg eod. Also standard dose for prami is .5 mg Ed. Take your time and work up to it. At your dose .3 is probably good brother. Don't take it right before bed. Take it a couple hours before. You will get used to it soon enough brother. Take your time tapering up. At least 4-5 days at each dose.

I took a dose for the first time the other night and tossed and turned and ended up doing an entire 360 in my bed and still not sleeping. Was a very strange feeling, and I'm going to put off using it as long as I can. Not to mention the nausea..

I hate prami. Shitty sleep and feel horrible when awake.
Caber is WAY easier to use and way more effective, IME. And I feel great on it.

I've used Prami off and on for quite a while and just gotten used to the blahs, is caber more expensive or harder to come by? I can't remember why I chose Prami over Caber to start with, but Caber is starting to seem more and more like a better choice, any knowledge to share guys?

If you're going to go with caber make sure you get pharm grade. Caber is faked ALOT. Dosing is .5-1mg 2x per week.

Question about Prami

I have a question for you guys. I've used Prami in the past, and had same side effects. First time i used it, took too much and laid on the floor for 3 hours, couldn't move. But at least i knew it was legit. I only take it because i feel the high prolactin gives me ED. That's the worst side ever, so i deal with the side effects from prami. My Question though, is that i've ordered prami from 2 different sponsors now, and the prami isn't working. I can't remember who i originally got it from when it was legit. What sponsor do you guys recommend for Prami!!?? Please and thank you! I need it ASAP!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws