advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami sides and benefits! I'm speachless..

Ehren on one of your points...
No not taking with selegiline.. Extreme caution should be administered when combining dopamine agonists or even other psychotropic medications for that matter. Remember these are NOT benign compounds! Pharmacists sometimes will be willing to offer insight if you keep your questions vague :)
Case in point: Selegiline being a MAOI-B can interact with SSRIs(prozac, lexapro, paxil, ect) and illicit hypertensive crises and can even be fatal.

thanks guys for the responses.

Ehren your right bud... I'm floored as to the female responses I get day to day. It can be a total stranger or close aquiantances, but it is very noticable. I'm sold on the fact that it favorably alters male hormonal profiles and elevating test, GH, decreased prolactin and affecting peromone levels.

A50- your correct, I switched from GHRP-6 at 100mg/ 2-3x day with mod GHF-1-29 at 100mg.
Got the Ipamorelin and was using mod 1-29 at 100mg and Ipa at 250mg per injection 2-3x/day. Well that is what I thought but my nip flaired up like hell on wheels...

Packing- impulsive behaviors have been medically documented as you can see... It doesnt mean everyone will experience this.
Unfortunately for me I have an addictive personality and alcohol is my vice. Since beginning prami it has exacerbated my drinking.
So caution is warranted for anyone with any addictive or compulsive behaviors..
I think we have a research stop employee here...LOL

unfortunately long term we cant say. Sometimes it takes decades to see what a drug will do.

Prami being a true pharmaceutical more definite information can be obtained through medical sites or the PDR. Granted they will probably not provide you with a 'long-term' effect of drug usage.

The only thing that worries me a little is the impulsive/compulsive behavior. I noticed another guy mention the same side effect(s) in another thread, but it seems to be pretty rare.
-Pack

Pack-
Ive heard those same things, Bro. But from what Ive read there are two groups who are most at risk for compulsive behaviors with Prami: First, those taking in excess of 3mg a day. Far more than you'd need to see the benefits of Prami for bodybuilding or libido. And second, people who are pre-disposed to some behavior already.

For what it's worth, Im up to about .9ml and I'm watching myself closely. Nothing TRULY compulsive for me so far (nothing beyond my control), except carb cravings.

This carb thing is interesting. I look for junk to eat (but there's none in my house), then I notice Im not hungry, so I dont do it or go find it outside. But Ive never had this before, so it's something new.

The whole thing is cool, really. The connection between motivation, libido, compulsion and dis-inhibition. All facets of the same drive.

I wanted to post a thread on prami since I've been on it for over 3wks now and I'm extremely impressed. This has provided a multitude of effects that have me intrigued and wanted to know if anyone else has these!

Initially began at 0.125mg and increased linearly until my current dose of around 0.9-1mg/day. My initial use was to decrease prolactin from a too high dose of Ipamorelin/mod 1-29 and a unilateral lump flair.

I ended up d/cing the peptides but continued the prami due to the reports of GH and test stimulation.

My results so far have yielded several things.
1. the flair is gone, obviously
2. sexual stimulation is impressive, I've been a long time user of selegiline for libido enhancement but this beats it hands down. I'm typically a more average/lower libido person but prami has me talking with several 'friends' and seeking other relationships, ect. Not necessarily a bad thing.
3. Sexual conditioning, ie testicular fullness, increased seminal volume, erection tumescense, decreased refractory period or lack there of. (test?)
4. Increase in oilyness of skin. Noticed my sweat and skin is significantly more oily (test increase?).
5. Some may find funny but a significant increase in female friends and aquiantances being very 'close' and flirty. Whether this is an indirect result of a positive change in hormonal profile and pheromone levels I dont know, but very interesting. It has been very noticable..
6. I'm tighter, and leaner even after d/cing peps weeks ago.
7. Crappy side effects: significant increase in alcohol intake and frequency, even smoking cigs when intoxicated when thats not my typical, decrease in 'diet' and increase in junk food intake.

Granted there are several bad sides I'm experiencing but alot of good ones as well..
I'd love to hear some feedback!!!

#5 is funny... the pheromone part...
#7 Your impulsive. i read this somewhere else, even though you could be on speed and not hungry your more impulsive and give into things u normally control when your arent drugged.

I got some liquid prami from a sponsor and tried .25mg for a couple days and made me sick as hell!
Did I start dosage too high? Sick feeling lasted about 4-5 hours.

My wife is a pharmacist and she found it and freaked out. Said she learned in school that a potential side effect is cross dressing! Lol
Really can mess with your mind.

Last time I ran Tren I used Prami @ .50mg ED taken right before bed n it seemed to work for Tren sides - no insomnia and night sweats only a couple times.

I didn't experience any of the weird impulses that some of the literature lists like gambling, drinking, kinky sex etc. As already stated, it may simple amplify pre existing conditions that r present with each individual users.

It seems to be one of those all or nothing drugs - it works fine for some while others hate it.

Ehren on one of your points...
No not taking with selegiline.. Extreme caution should be administered when combining dopamine agonists or even other psychotropic medications for that matter. Remember these are NOT benign compounds! Pharmacists sometimes will be willing to offer insight if you keep your questions vague :)
Case in point: Selegiline being a MAOI-B can interact with SSRIs(prozac, lexapro, paxil, ect) and illicit hypertensive crises and can even be fatal.

I also like selegiline a lot. Take for general well being, nootropic, anti aging etc. but i only take 5mg per week. I did take prami for a while and stopped because my libido was too high. What are your thoughts on cabaser? I like it in that it has a long half life. I take ghrp-2 w cjc1295 with the caber. I have taken lexapro 10mg/day w selegiline 5mg/wk with no issues at all.

I also like selegiline a lot. Take for general well being, nootropic, anti aging etc. but i only take 5mg per week. I did take prami for a while and stopped because my libido was too high. What are your thoughts on cabaser? I like it in that it has a long half life. I take ghrp-2 w cjc1295 with the caber. I have taken lexapro 10mg/day w selegiline 5mg/wk with no issues at all.

Taslajrisi,
What have been some of the benefits you've found while using selegiline at that dose?

Taslajrisi,
What have been some of the benefits you've found while using selegiline at that dose?

Just a feeling of well being. Improved mood/memory. Less inhibitions and a little less worry. There is tons of info about it being a great anti-aging drug. Libido increase is not too much. I dont think it surpresses PRL much like caber/prami/bromo however.

HELLO!!! Are you guys running this while ON CYCLE????
:yeahthat:

I have problems with my prostate and acne breakouts, the prami keeps both to a minimum. I have used about a year now while on cycle and it works great. I take .25 every nite, if I take anymore I will sleep about 2 hours and up and down all nite. I am also gyno prone and it is non existent with the prami if i start early . I think the key is keeping the dose low to not have the bad sides , that is just my opinion.

I got some liquid prami from a sponsor and tried .25mg for a couple days and made me sick as hell!
Did I start dosage too high? Sick feeling lasted about 4-5 hours.

My wife is a pharmacist and she found it and freaked out. Said she learned in school that a potential side effect is cross dressing! Lol
Really can mess with your mind.

its not really accurate to say that cross dressing is a side effect ... on some level those people deeply wanted to cross dress... the predisposition and usually strong underlying desire, have to be there... prami like other dopaminergic with d3/4 activity tend to enhance hedonistic tendencies... do what you want and what gives you pleasure... its almost certain that in these individuals the desire to engage in the behaviour was there, it was likely strong, but also likely repressed... it would be more fair to say that prami allowed them to cross dress...

and compulsions to engage in deviant, though in all truth secretly desired behaviour, are typically not found at lower doses (below 3mg)... however, willingness to engage in behaviours that might be repressed will be increased at lower doses... this can be quite a good thing... particularly for women and men who have sexual repression (of what most people would consider within the normal range of sexual desires)... when it reaches the compulsory level, its a bit of a different story (but this also varies) compulsion means that the enhancement of the desire is to an extent where one has to actually actively be aware that they may be engaging in behaviours that while pleasurable are not necessarily good for them... gambling, shopping and risky sexual behaviours....

that being said... some people take very high doses and really dont experience any type of compulsion... (as noted the underlying predisposition must typically exist)...

generally prami is beneficial to most users... one of the primary issues is dosing and dose timing... and the main OVERLOOKED issue is BLOOD SUGAR... because of the appetite suppression and massively increased GH one has to watch out for hypo as well as hyperglycemia.... eating complex carbs with fiber and doing cardio (as well as taking supplements like R_lipoic, EGCG, biotin, etc... that increase insulin sensitivity--- GH decreases it... as do androgens) goes a long way to ameliorating such issues... which tend to fade as one get used to the drug as well as regular dosing achieves steady state plasma levels...

Just a feeling of well being. Improved mood/memory. Less inhibitions and a little less worry. There is tons of info about it being a great anti-aging drug. Libido increase is not too much. I dont think it surpresses PRL much like caber/prami/bromo however.

selegiline is not as effective for PRL suppression, but its a good alternative and it does help.. and it can actually be stacked with prami at lower doses (this can help with some of the tiredness sides associated with prami). stacking with cabergoline tends to produce hyperdopaminergic effects like stiff neck and hypercongestion.

HELLO!!! Are you guys running this while ON CYCLE????
:yeahthat:

yes... its run for many reasons... typically with nandrolone and other progestins, but it can act as offset to most strong androgens (as they have PgR effects as well as suppression of natural progesterone and tend to affect metabolism and synthesis of dopamine (increasing synthesis and modulating enzymes like mao-a and mao-b... quite often upregulating mao-b-- which is bad)--- leading to prolactin issues...

thanks for all the replies everyone! As well as all the positive feedback and insights..

I am coming to the realization that I just cannot take this compound. It really has ellicited some disfavorable effects and habits. Like I said I do have an addictive personality and found it to exacerbate poor habits..

To compile my negatives: drinking alot, smoking cigs under the influence (hate them otherwise), disinterest in working out, poor diet and compulsive eating. Its not that I WANT to do these things but I feel 'disconnected' or a complacency in the things I normally like and drive me. So needless to say I will discontinue my research with this one! Also I have felt 'dumbed down', I have been having trouble thinking, working with patients and spelling!

Unfortunately my positives where fantastic such as the GH increase and the probable test increase due to prl decrease and the libido increases.

But when push comes to shove the benefits pale in comparison to my negative effects. It really scares me the negativity I've experienced while taking this compound.

I will D/c and take selegiline later down the road.

Sorry to hear that, Silver! What do you mean by negativity? The drinking and such? Or some negative emotional state?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear