YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami sides and benefits! I'm speachless..

silverTT

Registered
I wanted to post a thread on prami since I've been on it for over 3wks now and I'm extremely impressed. This has provided a multitude of effects that have me intrigued and wanted to know if anyone else has these!

Initially began at 0.125mg and increased linearly until my current dose of around 0.9-1mg/day. My initial use was to decrease prolactin from a too high dose of Ipamorelin/mod 1-29 and a unilateral lump flair.

I ended up d/cing the peptides but continued the prami due to the reports of GH and test stimulation.

My results so far have yielded several things.
1. the flair is gone, obviously
2. sexual stimulation is impressive, I've been a long time user of selegiline for libido enhancement but this beats it hands down. I'm typically a more average/lower libido person but prami has me talking with several 'friends' and seeking other relationships, ect. Not necessarily a bad thing.
3. Sexual conditioning, ie testicular fullness, increased seminal volume, erection tumescense, decreased refractory period or lack there of. (test?)
4. Increase in oilyness of skin. Noticed my sweat and skin is significantly more oily (test increase?).
5. Some may find funny but a significant increase in female friends and aquiantances being very 'close' and flirty. Whether this is an indirect result of a positive change in hormonal profile and pheromone levels I dont know, but very interesting. It has been very noticable..
6. I'm tighter, and leaner even after d/cing peps weeks ago.
7. Crappy side effects: significant increase in alcohol intake and frequency, even smoking cigs when intoxicated when thats not my typical, decrease in 'diet' and increase in junk food intake.

Granted there are several bad sides I'm experiencing but alot of good ones as well..
I'd love to hear some feedback!!!

7. Crappy side effects: significant increase in alcohol intake and frequency, even smoking cigs when intoxicated when thats not my typical, decrease in 'diet' and increase in junk food intake.

Is it making you feel like shit, so you are drinking to feel better? OR are the 'voices' telling you to drink? :)

-Pack

Last edited:
thanks packing- but Yes, that is a 'side effect' or more pharmacologically correct, an 'untoward effect'.

Specific dopimineric stimulation can elicit these effects. As with any dopamine agonists this can be an effect. I didnt say it was 'ideal'.

Glad I made my post funny.. but I was hoping for legitimate responses.

oh and when you have a medical degree come back and give me advice... Thanks bro..

Packing- forgive me bro but I'm only looking for responses to see what others have been experiencing.
Granted the 'bad' effects I have been experiencing really suck but understand these can be a result of specific dopaminergic stimulation.

I have used selegiline for almost 10yrs for multiple purposes and it has been wonderful. Libido enhancement, nootropic benefits and long-term studies in the anti-aging arena.
Selegiline functions as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor specific for dopamine so the overall levels are increased.
Prami is much different in the fact that it is a direct D2,3 and poss D4 receptor agonist. D3 specifically and this has been recognized to induce impulsive behaviors.

I'm only looking for feedback and see if others have the same results...

It was a legitimate question. Sorry if it offended you.

You said prami makes you drink and smoke. Are you saying it lowers your inhibitions, and makes you crave alcohol?

Serious question.

-Pack

Wow. I have a bottle just sitting around. Tried it for a little while, wasn't impressed and threw it in a drawer.

You beat me to the post.

There has been a lot of discussion on Prami of late, run a search and you should find a few threads with what you're looking for.

I've actually never heard of impulsive behavior as a side from dopamine agonists, in people without Parkinson's disease.

My wife takes one for restless leg syndrome, so you've definitely given me reason to look into it further. Do you have any literature on the subject?

-Pack

Last edited:
This is the only Pramipexole study I could find conducted on Healthy volunteers (single dose).

The neurotransmitter dopamine is integrally involved in the rewarding effects of drugs, and it has also been thought to mediate impulsive behaviors in animal models.

Most of the studies of drug effects on impulsive behaviors in humans have involved drugs with complex actions on different transmitter systems and different receptor subtypes. The present study was designed to characterize the effect of single doses of pramipexole, a D2/D3 agonist, on measures of cognitive and impulsive behavior, as well as on mood in healthy volunteers.

Healthy men and women (N = 10) received placebo and 2 doses of pramipexole, 0.25 and 0.50 mg, in a within-subject, double-blinded study. Outcome measures included changes in cognitive performance, assessed by the Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics, several behavioral measures related to impulsive behavior, including the Balloon Analogue Risk Task, Delay Discounting Task, Go/No-Go Task, Card Perseveration Task, and subjective ratings of mood assessed by Addiction Research Center Inventory, Profile of Mood States, and Drug Effects Questionnaire.

Pramipexole decreased positive ratings of mood (euphoria, intellectual efficiency, and energy) and increased both subjectively reported sedation and behavioral sedation indicated by impaired cognitive performance on several measures of the Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics.

Single low to medium doses of this drug did not produce a decrease in impulsive responding on behavioral measures included in this study. The sedative-like effects observed in this study may reflect presynaptic actions of the drug.

Higher doses with postsynaptic actions may be needed to produce either behavioral or subjective stimulant-like effects.

-Pack

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, it is a great compound and certainly has its place.

Prami is a true pharmaceutical agent under the trade name of mirapex. The FDA has it approved for conditions one of which is RLS. I cannot recall at this time whether or not prami has been approved for parkinsons but this is one condition for which the drug was developed for the first place. I believe another 'off-label' is being researched for bipolar disorder, depression and hyperprolactemia.

I would have to do more research to remember the exacts, but prami has multiple treatment facets.

In the bodybuilding arean this is obviously a great compound for multiple reasons.

Unfortunately the side effects *for some, not all* can be bothersome.

I'm just curious as to the odd ones I mentioned such as oily skin, and increased female interest :) I REALLY believe in the inverse prolactin/test level and GH secretion since using... :)

well the problem with the study for everyone else is the fact that it is single dosed study. What are the end results with continual daily usage?

I have not come to one conclusion or other as to how to dose, when to dose and amts at particular times of the day. I'm still guessing and giunea pigging myself to find what seems to be right. Maybe nothing! For me not sure yet.

But I dont wanna give up despite my 'bad sides' because it has offered alot of other benefits so far. Time will tell..

well the problem with the study for everyone else is the fact that it is single dosed study. What are the end results with continual daily usage?

I have not come to one conclusion or other as to how to dose, when to dose and amts at particular times of the day. I'm still guessing and giunea pigging myself to find what seems to be right. Maybe nothing! For me not sure yet.

But I dont wanna give up despite my 'bad sides' because it has offered alot of other benefits so far. Time will tell..

There's a bro on this board named Macro, that seems to know a lot about Prami. When to dose, sides etc.

Here's a recent thread - Prami.

-Pack

Macro is great.. and seems to give the ultimate DL..
I remember him from EliteFitness back in the day!

I will continue to do research and look into this... unfortuanately medical studies and usages typically just dont apply to us!

But thanks for being cool bud.. Much appreciated again...

Chris- Yes first time.
This compound seems to be elusive and very different for everyone trying it. Dont disregard prami from my post. It is obviously very beneficial but must be respected!

But not giving up. So many factors and possible outcomes.

I would love to hear others opinions on my results so far.

I wanted to post a thread on prami since I've been on it for over 3wks now and I'm extremely impressed. This has provided a multitude of effects that have me intrigued and wanted to know if anyone else has these!
2. sexual stimulation is impressive, I've been a long time user of selegiline for libido enhancement but this beats it hands down. I'm typically a more average/lower libido person but prami has me talking with several 'friends' and seeking other relationships, ect. Not necessarily a bad thing.
3. Sexual conditioning, ie testicular fullness, increased seminal volume, erection tumescense, decreased refractory period or lack there of. (test?)
4. Increase in oilyness of skin. Noticed my sweat and skin is significantly more oily (test increase?).
5. Some may find funny but a significant increase in female friends and aquiantances being very 'close' and flirty. Whether this is an indirect result of a positive change in hormonal profile and pheromone levels I dont know, but very interesting. It has been very noticable..
!
Gotta agree to most of what you wrote. #3 on your list especially and of course the sexual benefits!! I'm on about the 3rd week on Prami also and this may be a coincidence, but it's exactly my experience too. I'm pretty flirty when I feel good, which I haven't lately until I started the Prami. But now, way less work seems to be involved in meeting whomever I want, and for some reason, I'm getting FAR more looks and smiles than usual when just walking around. Maybe I look happier, I dunno. But it's cool.

And as far as using selegeline, your experience is interesting, Silver, thanks. I have a question Id like to ask via PM. Otherwise, have you dropped the Selegeline, or taking it with Prami? I ask because I wonder if what you think, or would think, of combining a Dopamine Agonist (selegeline) with a Dopamine Receptor Agonist (Prami)? Seems like a pair that could run the user into the bad end of some sides, I could be wrong.

Packing it On: Thanks for the study. I can say that a single dose made me feel loopy and ONCE, I felt nauseated for a few minutes when I bumped the dose. But within 3 days of .1mg dosing, I could feel something good going on. Macro wrote somewhere, that the effects of the FIRST dose dont become fully apparent for something like 2 weeks. Im probably misquoting him, but apparently theres a long action of this drug. Same with Caber...which is on my list once I can find one Im sure is legit.

Also, yes to most of the rest of the list. Except oily skin. Its more oily, but may be due to adding Winny recently.

Last edited:
Are you guys taking this on cycle?

Gotta agree to most of what you wrote. #3 on your list especially and of course the sexual benefits!! I'm on about the 3rd week on Prami also and this may be a coincidence, but it's exactly my experience too. I'm pretty flirty when I feel good, which I haven't lately until I started the Prami. But now, way less work seems to be involved in meeting whomever I want, and for some reason, I'm getting FAR more looks and smiles than usual when just walking around. Maybe I look happier, I dunno. But it's cool.

And as far as using selegeline, your experience is interesting, Silver, thanks. I have a question Id like to ask via PM. Otherwise, have you dropped the Selegeline, or taking it with Prami? I ask because I wonder if what you think, or would think, of combining a Dopamine Agonist (selegeline) with a Dopamine Receptor Agonist (Prami)? Seems like a pair that could run the user into the bad end of some sides, I could be wrong.

Packing it On: Thanks for the study. I can say that a single dose made me feel loopy and ONCE, I felt nauseated for a few minutes when I bumped the dose. But within 3 days of .1mg dosing, I could feel something good going on. Macro wrote somewhere, that the effects of the FIRST dose dont become fully apparent for something like 2 weeks. Im probably misquoting him, but apparently theres a long action of this drug. Same with Caber...which is on my list once I can find one Im sure is legit.

Also, yes to most of the rest of the list. Except oily skin. Its more oily, but may be due to adding Winny recently.

Yeah, no idea why that study was done with a single administered dose, it seems kind of pointless. It was the only study I could find that was conducted on healthy volunteers though.

The only thing that worries me a little is the impulsive/compulsive behavior. I noticed another guy mention the same side effect(s) in another thread, but it seems to be pretty rare.

-Pack

Last edited:

Initially began at 0.125mg and increased linearly until my current dose of around 0.9-1mg/day. My initial use was to decrease prolactin from a too high dose of Ipamorelin/mod 1-29 and a unilateral lump flair.

I ended up d/cing the peptides but continued the prami due to the reports of GH and test stimulation.

My results so far have yielded several things.
1. the flair is gone, obviously
6. I'm tighter, and leaner even after d/cing peps weeks ago.

Granted there are several bad sides I'm experiencing but alot of good ones as well..
I'd love to hear some feedback!!!

I always thought that Ipamorelin had little to no effect on increasing prolactin or cortisol levels and your saying thats what caused your gyno flair up? Any chance you could have been using GHRP2 or even Hexarelin?

thanks guys for the responses.

Ehren your right bud... I'm floored as to the female responses I get day to day. It can be a total stranger or close aquiantances, but it is very noticable. I'm sold on the fact that it favorably alters male hormonal profiles and elevating test, GH, decreased prolactin and affecting peromone levels.

A50- your correct, I switched from GHRP-6 at 100mg/ 2-3x day with mod GHF-1-29 at 100mg.
Got the Ipamorelin and was using mod 1-29 at 100mg and Ipa at 250mg per injection 2-3x/day. Well that is what I thought but my nip flaired up like hell on wheels...

Packing- impulsive behaviors have been medically documented as you can see... It doesnt mean everyone will experience this.
Unfortunately for me I have an addictive personality and alcohol is my vice. Since beginning prami it has exacerbated my drinking.
So caution is warranted for anyone with any addictive or compulsive behaviors..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear