over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole and Questions ?

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
OK, after more research, reading and study.. I have come to conclusion that Prami may be the main cause for my increase in anxiety and depression.

Studies confirm that when you begin taking Pramipexole, your dopamine levels actually DROP DOWN!

My question is, does anyone know how long before it actually raises the dopamine levels?

The first few days it would help me get deep sleep, which was awesome until i started waking up with anxiety, which leads to my depression, that being said i did have some depression issues when i was younger and had to be on SRI's, prescribed..

Can Pramipexole be used long term as an anti-depressant?

ehh

everytime I take prami I feel better

seems like it is supposed to do the opposite.

I have not taken prami but did a lot of reading on it a few months back, interested to see what people who have used it will say.

Lancet...

It is being used in Britain for treatment of depression.
SSRI treats depression by up-regulating Serotonin, one of your neurotransmitters. Dopamine is another of these.

It's also used for Restless Leg Syndrome

Google the British journal of medical articles....Lancet

Tren is very very interesting and so powerful compund it affects muscle growth, brain chemistry, blood sugar, t3, cortisol, dopamine and many many other hormones in combination with other hormones. Interesting thing is that when I'm on 100/100 test tren cruise I feel like a million dollars, feel so good, so relaxed, happy, self confident and comfortable but if I go above 200+ the sides is getting worse and worse when the dosage is getting higher and higher

when I was on high test high tren (no anti E's or prami etc), low calorie low carb diet, training 2 times daily, taking prew supps loaded with stimulants on top of the cup coffee I was so depressed and anxious that I was really thinking about suicide at the times :D I really couldn't understand how the guys are doing this competition after competition years after years, and I'm not one of those who cannot tolerate pain or suffer but this was way too much to handle for me. Now I hate dieting with tren or I have to keep my carbs higher and not let to go my blood sugar down. I can't use any stims on tren. I can't overtrain on tren. I must keep my estro in check while on tren - if I can control these factors I can tolerate tren pretty good and don't get very depressed/anxious.

on Prami after a few weeks i felt good, but some times too good and got compulsive. Acted out in ways i wouldn't normally. on Caber i don't feel as good. but libido is good and dont have to worry about my behavior.

OK, after more research, reading and study.. I have come to conclusion that Prami may be the main cause for my increase in anxiety and depression.

I don't think it's the Prami.

Are you taking Tren? If so that is likely causing your anxiety.

I took Prami for years for RLS and then changed when Requip came out. I'm on Tren now but I find Caber much better.

Try switching to Caber at a low dose around .25mg 2X week and see if that helps.

Basically, by taking prami, you are down-regulating dopamine receptors in your brain bc prami's job is to increase dopamine. In other words, it is a temporary fix and eventually you will need more and more prami to still feel good. The real danger is once you come off the tren. If you abuse prami too much, you might have mild parkinsons like symptoms when you come off. People who actually have parkinsons end up having to take more and more prami/caber until the disease finally beats the drug. So be careful. I have never taken tren or deca, however I do understand very well DA's (prami/caber) and they should not be taken lightly. I started a thread on this called "Are dopamine agonists safe." See it for much more detail.

Basically, by taking prami, you are down-regulating dopamine receptors in your brain bc prami's job is to increase dopamine. In other words, it is a temporary fix and eventually you will need more and more prami to still feel good. The real danger is once you come off the tren. If you abuse prami too much, you might have mild parkinsons like symptoms when you come off. People who actually have parkinsons end up having to take more and more prami/caber until the disease finally beats the drug. So be careful. I have never taken tren or deca, however I do understand very well DA's (prami/caber) and they should not be taken lightly. I started a thread on this called "Are dopamine agonists safe." See it for much more detail.

So I assume if someone can handle the sides of tren/deca/npp it would be way better to touch no DA?
My grandmother and aunt has parkinson's that's one scary desease, so prami/caber has to be big no in somoneones like me book?

Prami does a great job when using the nor-19s but always makes me feel like hell. Nothing like feeling like the flu and horney at the same time.. T
Caber for me. T

A little anxiety at times with prami, but it diffidently knocks the shit out of prolactin, on one blood test while taking tren,materon, lots of growth etc, I tested around 1,1.5 on blood test. But when your taking all that along with stims it could be the combo making the anxiety worse, but even on low dose of other gear the prami does cause some anxiety with me.

Thanks guys!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, please don't flame for asking... But I haven't used Deca or Tren or anything that has been known for serious progestin-related sides..

Prami is like Bromo, correct? Why not Bromocriptine?

Ive only used Prami over the years, be cautious with it, even 1mg too much and it will knock you out, or you can become sick.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws