over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

Last night I dropped the dose to .35. Had great energy today, dropping it again tonight to .3. Hoping to get better sleep, with less waking like a maniac :D

It's good to hear someone else sweat, this thing turns me into a sweatball every time I do some work. I feel like I'm a spigot dripping.

Yes the overnight sweating from prami can be insane. Everytime my body adapts in the past I just love prami and never want to come off but I only ever run it for approx 12 weeks max. I believe most things should be cycled... especially dopamine agonists. I know people who have used it for long periods though so everyone is different. Have you gotten any cts from it yet? It should help with fat loss over your cycle too. There are many guys who use big doses for that very reason but I would never recommend that.

I took 100mcg about an hour ago and feel good. I will go to bed in the next few hours. Today I woke up feeling sick but that is another prami side effect for me when I first start using it. Once I get up and move around I am fine within 5-10 mins. Today I actually felt much better than usual and I don't know if that's due to the cheat feast last night, adding prami or a bit of both.

Yes the overnight sweating from prami can be insane. Everytime my body adapts in the past I just love prami and never want to come off but I only ever run it for approx 12 weeks max. I believe most things should be cycled... especially dopamine agonists. I know people who have used it for long periods though so everyone is different. Have you gotten any cts from it yet? It should help with fat loss over your cycle too. There are many guys who use big doses for that very reason but I would never recommend that.

Yes cts from this is stronger than Mk677 for me. I'll take your word on the 12 week cycle, and stop in about 2 months. I am trying to get a good dose that does it's job but is easier on sleeping. I want to sleep more than 2 hours a shot. By now I should be tired as heck, but for some reason I have bounds of energy and the only thing that puts me to sleep is Parmi :D

The dreams are something, last night there was this blond in my dreams. I could barely get over her all day, it felt so real in the dream.

Yes cts from this is stronger than Mk677 for me. I'll take your word on the 12 week cycle, and stop in about 2 months. I am trying to get a good dose that does it's job but is easier on sleeping. I want to sleep more than 2 hours a shot. By now I should be tired as heck, but for some reason I have bounds of energy and the only thing that puts me to sleep is Parmi :D

The dreams are something, last night there was this blond in my dreams. I could barely get over her all day, it felt so real in the dream.

This sounds familar. Hopefully I have a dream with a blonde and a latina tonight :D

I actually have a prami script from my doc for rls. From what I've read it can have some bad with drawal sides. How was it for you guys when you stopped? I'm thinking about stopping it because it's not helping my rls enough, and it makes me feel a bit nauseous, and messes with my sleep.

This sounds familar. Hopefully I have a dream with a blonde and a latina tonight :D

I forgot to mention the rest of last night. My blonde was with another blonde :D

Only problem with these dreams is there is something that is nasty that happens. The sex part is great but the nastiness is what wakes me from the dreams.

This morning on .3 and I feel like jumping rope again I have energy. I'm going to keep dropping this dose slowly to see what the best mix is between energy and sleep. Ever since starting I have not had more than 2 or 3 hours in one shot before waking up again and going back to sleep. It's a bit of pain in the ass.

Last edited:
I actually have a prami script from my doc for rls. From what I've read it can have some bad with drawal sides. How was it for you guys when you stopped? I'm thinking about stopping it because it's not helping my rls enough, and it makes me feel a bit nauseous, and messes with my sleep.

I assume your dose for RLS is quite high? The dosage is a huge factor in regards to withdrawals. That's one of the main reasons I recommend guys run this in cycles and have plenty of off periods. Once it gets good it really gets good and guys stay on all year and that is never good if you don't need it for genuine medical reasons such as RLS or Parkinson's. I would never use it longer than 12 weeks and it's usually more 6 weeks for me. I tend to use it in the later stages of tren cycles.

So far I have been dosing 0.1mg per night and this stuff is crazy strong. I am in a bad sleeping routine but not having issues sleeping once I finally go to bed. I always wake up feeling a little nauseous but it soon fades away once I get up and move around. Prami is boosting my energy of a night though and I often find myself wide awake at 5am wanting to go the gym :eek::D

I was a little late picking up my stuff so started prami 2 nights ago. It amuses me that I always give people out advice on prami and then I don't follow it myself :D It wasn't that bad all it was I got it late on. Then I was going to bed and I thought I best leave it till 2moro and dose it about 4 hours pre bed to be safe. But no I decide to dose it. Plus higher than I should have but still really low at 0.1mg (used a slin pin to measure).

I basically just took a risk but I knew what to expect and it didn't disappoint... fell a sleep at 12 and up at 2 wide awake and ready for the day :eek::D Plus if you think tren or dnp sweats are bad prami sweats are literally 10x worst than both

combined. I woke up soaked in sweat and it was cold and I tried to get back to sleep but there was no chance. My gf was sleeping beside me so I couldn't even move away from the sweat. On prami it's more like water... like someone has poured water over me. Anyway I go in the living room and watch you tube videos for about 4 hours then go back to sleep on the couch until my gf wakes me up 2 hours later.

Last night was more of the same but at least this time I got 4 hours sleep and some crazy dreams and cts upon waking (not had that for ages). I am going to stick with 0.1mg and dose it about 3 hours pre bed and I should be ok from tonight. I am feeling tired now due to lack of sleep but at least I am up and can have a productive day.

I wish I could find the damn study about how prami will shut off adrenaline at first and then a few hours later it drastically increases it which would explain exactly what happened to you.

Still can't find the study but this is my thinking.

adrenocorticoptropin(ACTH) starts the process of adrenaline. ACTH causes the adrenal cortex to release cortisol which will in turn increase epinephrine synthesis. In the below study it shows that prami increased cortisol which could explain the theory of why you wake up alert. I'm sure this is very dose dependant as there is probably a fine line of where prami can be soothing vs just a little too much which could increase cortisol therefor increase epinephrine and cause an awakened state.

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans. - PubMed - NCBI

Solid thread! Just got done reading all pages and trying to get some work in.

When I read about prami, I was interested in it's effects on bipolar disorder and RLS. I don't suffer severely from either, but I have greater symptoms of BP than RLS, though RLS does effect me now and again.

That I could get a nice libido boost from it was another reason to give it a try.

I got my prami on Friday and started at 0.1mg that night. I guess I took it too close to sleeping, as I couldn't get a solid night's sleep. I wasn't nauseous or anything like that. (I also read it's best to take as far away from meals as possible.) No crazy dreams of any kind, nor sweats. Just the uneven sleep, which I read was a side effect, especially on first dosage.

I did the same Saturday night and had uneven sleep. If I recall, I read that upping the dosage would mitigate the effects, that is, if one is able to tolerate what might be greater side effects. (It was another prami thread where Macro had commented regarding this.) Again, that night, didn't feel naseous or lightheaded. Also had some heartburn, but that's been happening now and then so wasn't sure if that was a cause.

Sunday night, I decided to boost it 0.5. Yet again, too close to sleep time so more uneven sleep. Even with taking ZMA, which will usually knock me out within about 45 minutes of taking it.

Last night, did the same and I felt not as tired, and probably even got a mild energy boost.

I'm thinking about taking it before working out as it doesn't tire me or wipe me out and I don't feel any noxious effects of any kind.

Just thought I'd add in my experiences since there's a wealth of good info on this thread.

Solid thread! Just got done reading all pages and trying to get some work in.

When I read about prami, I was interested in it's effects on bipolar disorder and RLS. I don't suffer severely from either, but I have greater symptoms of BP than RLS, though RLS does effect me now and again.

That I could get a nice libido boost from it was another reason to give it a try.

I got my prami on Friday and started at 0.1mg that night. I guess I took it too close to sleeping, as I couldn't get a solid night's sleep. I wasn't nauseous or anything like that. (I also read it's best to take as far away from meals as possible.) No crazy dreams of any kind, nor sweats. Just the uneven sleep, which I read was a side effect, especially on first dosage.

I did the same Saturday night and had uneven sleep. If I recall, I read that upping the dosage would mitigate the effects, that is, if one is able to tolerate what might be greater side effects. (It was another prami thread where Macro had commented regarding this.) Again, that night, didn't feel naseous or lightheaded. Also had some heartburn, but that's been happening now and then so wasn't sure if that was a cause.

Sunday night, I decided to boost it 0.5. Yet again, too close to sleep time so more uneven sleep. Even with taking ZMA, which will usually knock me out within about 45 minutes of taking it.

Last night, did the same and I felt not as tired, and probably even got a mild energy boost.

I'm thinking about taking it before working out as it doesn't tire me or wipe me out and I don't feel any noxious effects of any kind.

Just thought I'd add in my experiences since there's a wealth of good info on this thread.

Great info. Just be careful upping the dose too fast. It is worth experimenting with dose timing to find out what works for you. Some do experience an increase in energy but most are the opposite. I imagine if you dose it earlier in the day you may encounter tiredness later on. 500mcg and over will definitely have an effect on your behaviour and/or way of thinking too. I definitely feel a big increase in sense of well being on higher doses. It can even create bouts of euphoria. Just be careful if you are self medicating this for legitimate medical conditions. Keep us updated.

Great info. Just be careful upping the dose too fast. It is worth experimenting with dose timing to find out what works for you. Some do experience an increase in energy but most are the opposite. I imagine if you dose it earlier in the day you may encounter tiredness later on. 500mcg and over will definitely have an effect on your behaviour and/or way of thinking too. I definitely feel a big increase in sense of well being on higher doses. It can even create bouts of euphoria. Just be careful if you are self medicating this for legitimate medical conditions. Keep us updated.

Thanks, Elvia. I just started perusing this thread after having joined the forum. Great info all around.

Sure enough I dosed 0.5mg before working out and was able to get through a good workout and the drowsiness kicked in at around the time I went to sleep.

I took it at around 5pm and by the time 9pm rolled around, I was getting sleepy. That, and I have stopped drinking coffee for now. Caffeine can at times exacerbate certain conditions of mine and I love coffee so bloody much.

I know for some it takes a while to reach the full benefits of this stuff and I'm barely at about 10 days into it. I think I'll keep the dose at 0.5mg for now since it worked out before.

Thanks for the feedback.

Was dosing at .5mg for awhile - this week I went up to 1mg again ... Man I forgot how great (or bad depending on how you view things) the side effects are at higher doses. The euphoric feeling and wanting to smash every hot piece of ass is lovely ... The compulsive part I still haven't quite figured a way to tame, though. I almost bought a fuckin Lambo today ... I already have 3 cars... LAST thing I need is another fucking car. Lol i'll likely keep the dose at 1mg for awhile. The CTS is more pronounced, as is fat loss IMO. Easier to tell it's prami related this time around as im off GH and not running any peptides. Just prami, tren, mast, and var. (and slin 2x a week, t3, clen, berberine, and started TUDCA again). I feel like my IGF1 is rising - I notice I get a certain 'look' when my igf1 levels are higher. Hard to explain

So let me get this straight;

How does Prami work synergistically with cjc/ipam for higher pulses?

Thanks guys.

Because it inhibits somatostatin. The effects are there but for what we are doing its minimal and insignificant in my opinion.

It would be interesting to see if the effects of these drugs double up...and to what degree, as a .5 mg dose of Prami has been shown to increase GH levels by 400% all by itself. That's pretty good.

It would be interesting to see if the effects of these drugs double up...and to what degree, as a .5 mg dose of Prami has been shown to increase GH levels by 400% all by itself. That's pretty good.

As we say all the time you can't really go by side effects to judge a compounds effectiveness. But with something like gh (exogenous or endogenous) I pretty much respond the same way regardless of what gh booster (hgh, mk, ghrp-2, prami etc) I am using. Again there could be other mechanisms in action but the typical gh side effects I get from prami are profound. From the dreams (dopamine related too) and the cts it's like I have dosed hgh the night before. One area worth looking into would be any possible physique changes in high dose users (parkinson's or rls sufferers). Although the fact they are not training and eating like a BB would skew things.

I have read online about BB's using very high doses of prami and noticing big changes in their physiques. To me it's not worth dosing prami really high due to it's other actions and you might as well use hgh or mk-677. Although as you allude to for a guy using hgh and even aas (perhaps tren etc) and wanting to boost hgh whilst lowering prolactin it could be a winning combo adding in the likes of pramipexole. The dopamine increase can bring about other benefits not just hgh especially for the aas using BB.

I personally wouldn't use it for this though, so many other better options to stack would yeild much better results and make much more sense.

I personally wouldn't use it for this though, so many other better options to stack would yeild much better results and make much more sense.

I agree. If its needed for prolactin control it provides a nice additional GH boost, but I wouldn't use it solely for that purpose.

Pramp and CPAP (Age 62)

Hi all,

I enjoyed reading this forum, very informative. They started me on a CPAP a couple weeks ago. On top of that, I had severe RLS. Actually it was all over my body, I couldn't sleep for anything. I started Pramp around that time also. 0.125. I asked the doc to increase it to 0.5, which he did. This drug has knocked out my RLS completely. I'm getting used to the CPAP. I'm still not sleeping that great. The CPAP tech told me it could take up to 3 months to get the full benefits of it.

My Question, does anyone here use both Pramp and a CPAP? If so, do you have any words of wisdom you care to share? I didn't know about the HGH spike until I read it here. I wondered why I looked so tight/fit when I looked in the mirror every morning.

Thanks,

Steve

I hope bumping this old thread isn't frowned on but I'm in a tough situation...

I'm at week 1.5 of tren E (400 wk) and I'm almost sure my Caber is fake (ordered from a reasonable well regarded pharma-only site, not a sponsor here) because I'm getting bad gyno pain even after taking .5mg/day for the last 4 days.

I ordered prami from a respected sponsor but, with the holiday, it might not get here until next week... I know this threat advises starting low but I need to push it as high as possible before this gyno gets worse (already had some)

I have run prami before but I always started at .5/day and got none of the side effects discussed in this threat so I'm starting to wonder if is was fake...

In a tough situation like this, how high do you think I could start?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws