over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pray for Farrah.

As many other diseases, colon cancer has skyrocketed in the last few decades. This report just came out a few days ago.

https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/study-finds-sharp-rise-in-colon-cancer-and-rectal-cancer-rates-among-young-adults.html

There are links between IBS, Chron's, leaky gut, and colon cancer. Although the cause of the increase in cases is officially unknown, there is information from the naturopathic field. The number one factor causing disruption in the digestive tract for the vast majority of humans, is again, GLUTEN. Despite many MD's considering the gluten damage as "science fiction" or "mythology", there are more and more doctors recommending patients to quit eating gluten. If you are ever recommended to eat whole grains, DO NOT FOLLOW THAT ADVICE. Never eat Wheat, Rye, Barley and even Oats. Even if the oats say gluten free because oats create their own intolerance.

This is all speculative, but in my opinion reading the data from allopathic medicine and the naturopathic science, a bodybuilder who consumes double or triple the amount of calories from an average human with a diet that includes gluten, nitrates, gmo's plus not enough raw organic veggies and fruits, is the recipe for disaster. And that is unfortunately the American diet. There is absolutely nothing natural organic in our diets unless you look for it. The average American diet is simply catastrophic. Absolutely toxic and biohazard. Even in bodybuilding as I have always said, American bodybuilding has no regard for micronutrients. Good coaches will do, but I guarantee all the thousands of members of this board who have never had a coach and just read forums and watch youtube videos, only know of fat, carbs and protein. Thats it. Those carbs include gluten, that protein includes added nitrates, that fat includes unhealthy fats. :(

Guys... No one knows how george got colon cancer.. Genetics... Diet... Etc who knows... My mother and grandfather had colon cancer.. Two women at work are going through chemo as we speak for colon cancer.. And none of them partake in extreme diets or gear.. It's a very common cancer..

What's up my friend? Hope you're well bro. You're about my age man, you should be going on that 2nd colonoscopy by now with that family history. Please tell me that's true. You know I saw my old buddy Aaron Singerman I hadn't seen in awhile since the old Louisana days. Fucker had the most expensive hotel room in L.A. I shit you not 25k a night at the Beverly Wilshire. Anyway it's not like I'll ever know anyone else who'll have that hotel room so had to check it out. This was a few weeks ago L.A. expo weekend his dad died of this the past year so I guess that makes 3 people and George unforuntaley likely 4 in a short period. His dad never had a colonoscopy despite the means much like the physician I know who died last year. There is just simply no reason to go through this.

Rex.

Sorry to hear that Emeric. I just turn 57 and count every year a blessing. I am watching my health more and more every year. Some of you young guys don't get that, but when you are getting older you really find that some little things in life doesn't matter much, but other ones do a lot. Enjoy life fully and do not complain about the little things. Life is how you make it, no matter what age you live. I have no regrets.

My father died of colon cancer and I can you tell it wasn't pretty at all.

Get regular DRE and colonoscopies, if it's caught early you have a good chance, leave it to the latter stages and you're done.

Good thoughts and a prayer for George.

Very sad to hear. It is safe to say that for Millennials colon cancer will likely surpass lung cancer (and breast cancer for woman) as the number on cause of cancer-related death. The data does suggest that the increase is environmental and everything points to the shift in food quality and dietary habits over the past few decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible News. Hoping the best for him.

Colon cancer sucks. I lost two friends to it last year. One was 46 one was 52.

Alcohol too

Very sad to hear. It is safe to say that for Millennials colon cancer will likely surpass lung cancer (and breast cancer for woman) as the number on cause of cancer-related death. The data does suggest that the increase is environmental and everything points to the shift in food quality and dietary habits over the past few decades.

Alcohol plays a role too. I am a toxicologist and all of the data seems to show that there is really no safe dose of alcohol. It just is bad for your body in any dose and effects become more profound as the dose increases.

Alcohol plays a role too. I am a toxicologist and all of the data seems to show that there is really no safe dose of alcohol. It just is bad for your body in any dose and effects become more profound as the dose increases.

Paracelsus, sometimes called the father of toxicology, wrote:
"All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the
dose permits something not to be poisonous." Or . . . more
commonly, the dose makes the poison. That is to say, substances
considered toxic are harmless in small doses, and conversely an
ordinarily harmless substance can be deadly if over-consumed.

Sorry to hear that Emeric. I just turn 57 and count every year a blessing. I am watching my health more and more every year. Some of you young guys don't get that, but when you are getting older you really find that some little things in life doesn't matter much, but other ones do a lot. Enjoy life fully and do not complain about the little things. Life is how you make it, no matter what age you live. I have no regrets.

Are you back from Romania?

Most of the bodybuilders suffers with inflammatory bowel disease, with out knowing, and with ulcerative colitis and Chron's disease, which increases the risk of developing colorectal cancer, the longer a person has had inflammatory bowel disease, the greater his or her chance of developing colorectal cancer.

whats the best way to know if you have an issue . is the DWGE is good product for preventing these digestive issues?

Yes, and to much artificial sweeteners, artificial food coloring, preservatives(see bodybuilding supplement).
And on the top above, to much carbs, the digestive system has a difficult time breaking down many carbohydrates and it escapes digestion in the small intestine and reaches the colon undigested, which will multiply the bad bacteria colony. What happens when you colon contains 85% bad bacteria? the bacteria travels back to the small intestine damaging the villi,(shortening the surface of the villi) causing leaky gut and digesting problem, if you villi is in good shape you should have no problem consuming gluten.

The villi are the parts that absorb nutrients from food and pass them into the bloodstream. Villi are also covered with microvilli. The purpose of both structures is to increase the small intestine’s surface area so that nutrient absorption is enhanced. Villi increase the surface area where substances are able to be absorbed in the small intestine 30-fold while microvilli increase it 60-fold. This increases the efficiency of nutrient absorption. Each villus is also coated in enzymes that aid digestion.

How many of you knows how your body is able to gather the nutrients from your food?

So first step is to restore or increase your good bacteria % in your colon, taking probiotics are OK but isn`t enough, by adding 2 or 3 probiotics it will not solve the problem.

whats the best way to know if you have an issue . is the DWGE is good product for preventing these digestive issues?

I am not a sponsor so I can`t make any comments on the product, however I can email you the pilot study conducted by Dr.Serrano, the study was conducted in January.

As many other diseases, colon cancer has skyrocketed in the last few decades. This report just came out a few days ago.

https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/study-finds-sharp-rise-in-colon-cancer-and-rectal-cancer-rates-among-young-adults.html

There are links between IBS, Chron's, leaky gut, and colon cancer. Although the cause of the increase in cases is officially unknown, there is information from the naturopathic field. The number one factor causing disruption in the digestive tract for the vast majority of humans, is again, GLUTEN. Despite many MD's considering the gluten damage as "science fiction" or "mythology", there are more and more doctors recommending patients to quit eating gluten. If you are ever recommended to eat whole grains, DO NOT FOLLOW THAT ADVICE. Never eat Wheat, Rye, Barley and even Oats. Even if the oats say gluten free because oats create their own intolerance.

This is all speculative, but in my opinion reading the data from allopathic medicine and the naturopathic science, a bodybuilder who consumes double or triple the amount of calories from an average human with a diet that includes gluten, nitrates, gmo's plus not enough raw organic veggies and fruits, is the recipe for disaster. And that is unfortunately the American diet. There is absolutely nothing natural organic in our diets unless you look for it. The average American diet is simply catastrophic. Absolutely toxic and biohazard. Even in bodybuilding as I have always said, American bodybuilding has no regard for micronutrients. Good coaches will do, but I guarantee all the thousands of members of this board who have never had a coach and just read forums and watch youtube videos, only know of fat, carbs and protein. Thats it. Those carbs include gluten, that protein includes added nitrates, that fat includes unhealthy fats. :(

Exactly. Grains are OK, long as the diet contains fresh fruits, vegies and fermented foods. Some of the grains contains biologically active materials including benzo-quinones. Benzo-quinones have been shown to play a major role in the regulation of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Immunoglobulin E (IgE), Immunoglobulin G (IgG), and Th1 and Th2 cells levels. The wheat is one of the largest known natural sources of these compounds.

This is how your body is able to gather the nutrients from your food.

Amino acids and nutrients found in food are absorbed by villus capillaries via a process called diffusion. Diffusion refers to the moving of substances moving from high concentration to low concentration until the two concentrations are equal. Therefore, if there are more nutrients such as essential amino acids in the small intestine than in the blood stream, the nutrients will move from the small intestine through the villi and into the blood stream. This is how your body is able to gather the nutrients from your food. These structures are also able to trap larger pieces of food and hold onto them until they can be digested by the enzymes coating them.

So, longer is your villi surface more nutrient can be delivered to your muscle, organs and cells. Which will create a higher food to energy conversion rate also.

Prayers for him and his family.
Cancer is an absolutely terrible way to die , after losing my mim and daughter to it i don't think i could go through that myself.
I pray he enjoys the tie he has and is able to find peace.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear