over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers and positive vibes

Good luck. It will happen. It feels like hell going through it, but all worth it. My wife and I went through 3 IUI’s and 2 IVF procedures. Watched all of our friends have kids so easily, and it became extremely frustrating blaming each other constantly (when it was my fault from the years of using test year round).

I also had zero sperm because of years of test usage. So I stopped all my test, I took 2000 iu Hcg 3x a week and 150 iu HMG 3x a week and my sperm went to 250 mil ,But I literally felt like a 13 year old girl with no test on board. After two years, I was really about to give up and either adopt or have donors involved, but then we tried that second IVF procedure and it worked. Now we have a 6 month old girl. Just don’t give in, bottom line.
We did one round of iui then after words foundout 1 of her tubes was completely blocked and messed up beyond repair so they had to remove it. Then did one ivf procedure a few months ago that didn’t work. It’s very frustrating and expensive but like I said it will all be worth it. I truly believe it

Good luck. It will happen. It feels like hell going through it, but all worth it. My wife and I went through 3 IUI’s and 2 IVF procedures. Watched all of our friends have kids so easily, and it became extremely frustrating blaming each other constantly (when it was my fault from the years of using test year round).

I also had zero sperm because of years of test usage. So I stopped all my test, I took 2000 iu Hcg 3x a week and 150 iu HMG 3x a week and my sperm went to 250 mil ,But I literally felt like a 13 year old girl with no test on board. After two years, I was really about to give up and either adopt or have donors involved, but then we tried that second IVF procedure and it worked. Now we have a 6 month old girl. Just don’t give in, bottom line.
Yeah I had low sperm count when I first go mine checked after being on gear for years. I came off everything and did the same exact protocol you mentioned. My sperm count went from 2million-30million in 3 months. Def felt like crap after 3 months having low test lol

Yeah I had low sperm count when I first go mine checked after being on gear for years. I came off everything and did the same exact protocol you mentioned. My sperm count went from 2million-30million in 3 months. Def felt like crap after 3 months having low test lol
Honestly, it is so tough and a lot of people will lie to you and tell you they had no probs when they really did. It worst few years of my life getting negative beta HCG all those times and not being on test (usually I take 250mg/week year round). I had no sex drive, my wife had to take a ton of shots, and the frustration of this not happening just was rough. I just never gave in, and trust me, there were times I was ready to call it quits. Like you said, the protocol worked great, and I did a lot of my research through here and online. Sides had a lot of good insight with his trials as well.
All I know is great things happen when the times get toughest, so I just kept pushing on, even though we spent a ton of money as well. I’m rooting for you and just stay positive and no matter what, just don’t give in.

Honestly, it is so tough and a lot of people will lie to you and tell you they had no probs when they really did. It worst few years of my life getting negative beta HCG all those times and not being on test (usually I take 250mg/week year round). I had no sex drive, my wife had to take a ton of shots, and the frustration of this not happening just was rough. I just never gave in, and trust me, there were times I was ready to call it quits. Like you said, the protocol worked great, and I did a lot of my research through here and online. Sides had a lot of good insight with his trials as well.
All I know is great things happen when the times get toughest, so I just kept pushing on, even though we spent a ton of money as well. I’m rooting for you and just stay positive and no matter what, just don’t give in.
Thanks so much man! I’m trying to keep positive!!

This is the first thread that jumps out at me the day our daughter gives birth to our second grandchild. Coincidence? I think not ;) But seriously, praying for a a child in the next 9-10 months!

This is the first thread that jumps out at me the day our daughter gives birth to our second grandchild. Coincidence? I think not ;) But seriously, praying for a a child in the next 9-10 months!
Thanks brother

Best of luck to you and Mrs. Beast! I bet it all comes together and you guys wind up with quadruplets!! ;)
No matter what, stay positive and keep trying!

If it hasn't been said already, try Try TRY to relax. There are hundreds of parents today who conceived naturally ONLY after they had given up and adopted a child. With the adopted child home to love and do life with, they "forgot" about trying to have a baby and that's when they conceived.

Best of luck to you and Mrs. Beast! I bet it all comes together and you guys wind up with quadruplets!! ;)
No matter what, stay positive and keep trying!
Thanks so much bro ! Quadruplets would be a bit much lol 😂

I ran gear throughout most my 20s deep into my 30s. Had a endo say I'd never have kids again. Which was fine at the time. Now, deep in my 40s I have a 3 and a 5yr old. The body is a remarkable thing. Mine defied the odds when repairing itself. Give it time. When it's ready, it'll be ready.

And for the record, I never ran a pct or hcg. Nothing.

Thanks brothers for all the kind words. Transfer day is tomorrow. I’m kinda nervous and excited all at once

Thanks brothers for all the kind words. Transfer day is tomorrow. I’m kinda nervous and excited all at once

Prayers that tomorrow God will bless you with the successful beginning of your new baby's life. It could even be two babies, considering that you are transferring two embryos. IVF is stressful and expensive, and being a parent can be the toughest job in the world. But it will be all be worth it when you hear your baby cry for the first time as he or she comes into the world, or when the baby looks up at you with her big eyes and toddles around on the floor after you, wanting to play.

My baby daughter is sixteen months old now, and she is running all over the house, climbing stairs, and sitting on my lap on the couch at night eating chicken and rice and broccoli off my plate. A little bodybuilder at heart LOL! We read books together and watch endless episodes of Sesame Street and Blues Clues, and I walk her to the park in the baby stroller when the weather is nice. She comes running to me and says "Up, up" and loves when I pick her up and press her up into the air.

She really and truly loves me, and I really and truly love her. Out of all the things I've fucked up in this life, she's the one thing I know I got right. And that makes all the difference.

I pray that you will get to know the same love and happiness in your life, with your child, as I have with mine.

Have faith that tomorrow will be the beginning of a new life for both of you.

Hey Congratulations beast! That's great news!!

Thanks everybody for the prayers and warm wishes. I got to hear my baby’s heart beat this morning ! The nurse said it’s great that we can hear a heartbeat this early. Talking about feeling emotional man. It was something else. Thanks again everybody !
Awesome news brotha..!! Glad to hear :)

Thanks everybody for the prayers and warm wishes. I got to hear my baby’s heart beat this morning ! The nurse said it’s great that we can hear a heartbeat this early. Talking about feeling emotional man. It was something else. Thanks again everybody !

The greatest thing any of us will ever do is bringing our own children into this world. They are the future, and it's our responsibility to raise them and teach them well, so that they turn out better than we did.

You'll be a good Dad. I know this meant a lot to you, and it's wonderful to see that the dream is all coming true for you.

This morning my 17-month-old daughter and I were running around playing on the lawn, kicking a ball back and forth and having fun picking dandelions together (she really loves dandelions.) That will be you soon, enjoying your own special time with your own son or daughter. Nothing better in the world.

Best wishes for you, and tell us where we can send gifts for the baby shower LOL!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member