over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers appreciated

That’s what I had! I don’t think mine ever bleed though

Good luck bro! Took me about a year to fully recover from the damage I caused to myself

Great news! No cancer. Best thing I heard all day. Glad to hear you will be home by Monday.

That’s what I had! I don’t think mine ever bleed though

Good luck bro! Took me about a year to fully recover from the damage I caused to myself
Did you have to have any resections or surgical renewals?

Did you have to have any resections or surgical renewals?
Nah, mine reabsorbed..I wish I could have have some treatment..I felt terrible for a year and would have loved to speed that up

I got mine from drinking a bottle of DayQuil a day for months on end and not dealing with stress at all

Update:

just got released 12 days later. Gained about 20 lbs of water weight due to inflammation, I look pregnant right now. This shit sucks but it looks like I’m in the clear.

6 months of after care, should be better by Christmas.

You had surgery to remove it? Hope you start feeling better soon.

You had surgery to remove it? Hope you start feeling better soon.
Thanks man. Surgery is in august, gotta let the hematoma naturally subside a bit.

Thanks man. Surgery is in august, gotta let the hematoma naturally subside a bit.
Do they have medication you take to help shrink it down?

Do they have medication you take to help shrink it down?
Weirdly no. I have a mild painkiller, a muscle relaxer (had a very bad seizure in the hospital), and a mix of antibiotics.

fun story, when I was totally awake they gave a local numbing agent to my ribs and blasted a dose a fentanyl into my IV and said “okay stay still” while proceeding to slam a 5 inch needle into my hematoma to drain a bit of the abscess.

from what they drained, I don’t have any scary bugs or anything growing, so they’re letting my body simply reabsorb it. I’ll have some pretty frequent checkups to ensure I’m on track.

On a side note, I hit my yearly insurance OOPM, so anything in a moving forward is basically free. I might say fuck it and get a couple other procedures this fall (need some work on my knee and shoulder) once this all settles.

Weirdly no. I have a mild painkiller, a muscle relaxer (had a very bad seizure in the hospital), and a mix of antibiotics.

fun story, when I was totally awake they gave a local numbing agent to my ribs and blasted a dose a fentanyl into my IV and said “okay stay still” while proceeding to slam a 5 inch needle into my hematoma to drain a bit of the abscess.

from what they drained, I don’t have any scary bugs or anything growing, so they’re letting my body simply reabsorb it. I’ll have some pretty frequent checkups to ensure I’m on track.

On a side note, I hit my yearly insurance OOPM, so anything in a moving forward is basically free. I might say fuck it and get a couple other procedures this fall (need some work on my knee and shoulder) once this all settles.
Yeah, I hit my out of pocket max in February with my big 7 hour surgery. I get surgery again next month and thats "free". Last surgery billed at $100,000 and this next may be a bit more. Just the defibrillator itself, the part, is like $60,000.

Take advantage of it and get all your needed work done this year. As long as the doctor views it as not being an elective surgery, it will be paid for. Same with your wife and kids. I'm sure you hit the family out of pocket max. Our's is just $6000.

Glad to hear it wasn't something worse brother. Get better and stay positive.

Yeah, I hit my out of pocket max in February with my big 7 hour surgery. I get surgery again next month and thats "free". Last surgery billed at $100,000 and this next may be a bit more. Just the defibrillator itself, the part, is like $60,000.

Take advantage of it and get all your needed work done this year. As long as the doctor views it as not being an elective surgery, it will be paid for. Same with your wife and kids. I'm sure you hit the family out of pocket max. Our's is just $6000.
Great advice. Mine is a touch higher at $8k, but we hit it, and thankfully I work at a job where I can just cut a check and forget about it. Since I can’t lift heavy for a long time, might as well just get everything done in the next 6 months.

Man, such great news! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131