over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers for Alwaysjoy

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, as y'all know Alwaysjoy is my fiancé. Well about 6 weeks ago she kinda rolled/sprained her ankle doing some tire drags and the clip snapped sending her tumbling. Wasn't that painful so she took it easy but still trained some. Well it has progressively gotten worse and after going to the Dr yesterday it is not good.

The Dr said she has never seen anything like it in her 25yrs of practice. A bone in her ankle has deteriorated and turned into soft tissue. It is at a point where a wrong step and it could snap. With that bone being soft now it has also cause pain with the tendons moving around.

She has a MRI Tuesday to figure out how bad this really is, but any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated

Hey man,I'm really sorry to hear this. I know she is probably most bummed about not being able to train the way she wants. Just tell her to keep her head up and focus on healing,she will be able to train soon lord willing.

Ahh I will definately say my prayers. I really hope they strengthen it up again. Tell her to take extra care an stay possitive and I will be thinking and willing it mend x

Hey man,I'm really sorry to hear this. I know she is probably most bummed about not being able to train the way she wants. Just tell her to keep her head up and focus on healing,she will be able to train soon lord willing.

That is exactly right! She loves training legs and hasn't really got to since this started... Now it looks like it will be a bit longer too...

She is very tough though and will come out stronger

Ahh I will definately say my prayers. I really hope they strengthen it up again. Tell her to take extra care an stay possitive and I will be thinking and willing it mend x

Thank you Barbie! That means a lot!

I have broken just about everything at least once and my ankle did the same thing ..it was broke and my heel was broke but I tough guyed it for almost a week walking with a cane and when I got it looked at it was soft and full of fluid and blood my ankle was so big the skin was cracking and turning purple and silver ..fkn painful it took a year to walk with a bad limp and I still have a smaller calve from it...I feel for her ..

Wishing her a Full and speedy Recovery! :( bummer deal

Will it mend itself and become more solid like a regular bone again if she rests it? Ive never heard of a bone turning into soft tissue, wow. The worst part I think may turn out to be that she has to change what she has been doing so that this doesn't happen again. Something she is doing in the gym must have caused this. She will have to change her lifting routine. Is she doing something that is ballistic in nature and putting a lot of shock on the bone? She might have to give up something that she loves doing.

Consider it Done Fu!

Not just a single prayer.
You are both on my "official morning" prayer list.

-MT

Attachments

• iron-sharpens-iron.gif
    iron-sharpens-iron.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 526
I'm so sorry to hear this. The weights aren't going anywhere! Her focus and energy now needs to be on healing and recuperation!! I'm sure you have a good doctor, but I would look for a second opinion on something like this...If anything, the added input couldn't hurt! Look around for a doctor that works with athletes and has seen many injuries sports related injuries.

Best of luck AJ...Stay positive no matter how hard it is...This is NOT the end of your career!! :)

Hoping for a speedy recovery so you can get back into the gym. Keep us posted.

I wish her well .

I wish I trusted doctors more .
2 disabled children in there 20's
My first born had all sorts of problems around 12 with leg pain .
Skipping all the stories there was several opinions and diagnoses before there was answers
One thing I have learned is the medical field is based partly on opinions and experience .
What I mean is that the diagnosis is not a exact science .
Even with X-rays and MRI's
Look further and for 2nd opinion .
I don't wanna taint your post with horror stories of bad doctor experiences .

Good luck and keep positive .
DWBO

Wishing the best for you two :)

Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything turns out OK.

Wow! That's terrible Fu. Hope everthing works out for her, my Brother!

Both of you are in my thoughts. Hope AJ has a complete recovery and can get back to training soon.

I'm sure you've Googled the hell out of this.

My only suggestion: be prepared to get to other doctors who have dealt with this specific situation. Question them hard, and if it seems like they don't know what they're doing, move on.

Best of luck to you, brother.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner