over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers for my daughter

The Lord Jesus Christ is our healer.

But u must have Faith. Everything is by faith. U must have faith that is so strong that it moves mountains.

She just got out and everything went great. Thank God it really is such a blessing. She has to stay overnight just to monitor. And they may wanna keep her another nite but my insurance isn't gonna cover it so trying to figure out what to do next. If she has to stay an extra nite I'm not sure what we're gonna do but I have faith illl find a way and figure it out. Thank you all for the support and God Bless

Be positive and strong. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Best wishes

Thats great

Thats great new man!! Keep strong and everything will be fine, god is watching over your family, the money will come and you will have time to pay the bill, don't let that be your concern right now, take care of your girl and family. Your family is in our prayers, god bless brother!

Prayers that you and your daughter will have nothing but open doors and perfect grace and healing at this time.

She just got out and everything went great. Thank God it really is such a blessing. She has to stay overnight just to monitor. And they may wanna keep her another nite but my insurance isn't gonna cover it so trying to figure out what to do next. If she has to stay an extra nite I'm not sure what we're gonna do but I have faith illl find a way and figure it out. Thank you all for the support and God Bless

I'm glad everything went well brotha, and don't forget to get the reasoning from her doc about why she has to stay an extra night, tell him up front that ins is not going to pay, and ask him to put in his notes why ( the medical necessity ), I would just be up front ask him to make it good definitive. If they don't pay then take your evidence and appeal.

Everything still going good brother?

Prayers brother.. when you say your in Boston your at Boston children's hospital?
Boston has the best doctors in the world and the staff phenomenal..they saved my sons life days after he was born.
You've rounded the bend already..it will all get better from here on out.

I've been going through some recent medical testing with both my daughters as of recently. They both have had growths on their necks. My youngest daughters ending up being just her throws thank God. But my oldest daughters there unsure of and have to do testing and a biopsie on it because it may be cancerous. So I'm just posting asking for people hopes and prayers that everything turns out negative and my babies are ok. Thank you and Hod Bless all

As a parent myself I wish you and your loved ones the best, I am sure everything will be OK, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

I've seen many healing miracles by prayer.

Prayer with the help of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the healer.

Hope everyone's doing well. my baby girl is getting discharged very soon. Just waiting on the discharge papers now. Her calcium levels came back to normal. It's was cause her parathyroid was effected by the surgery as well so threw her calcium levels to low. But there back up and good 2 go! She really is a completely new kid. Her face is glowing and she's smiling just so happy. And I am beyond happy with the results. Boston Children's Hospital saved my baby and I am forever thankful. They really are the best there is in the field and so caring and helpful. Thank you for all the help and support from everyone and I wish everyone the best. God Bless
Flex22

Great news Flex. May god bless your daughter and family at all times

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner