over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers for my daughter

Thoughts and prayers heading your way. Keep faith, stay strong. Godspeed.

Thank you to everyone whose kept me and especially my little girl in your thoughts and prayers. Yesterday we were at the hospital and she was out under and had a biopsie done to take sample cells for testing. It was the 1st time she was ever put under anthesia. I got ready eyed when I seen her come out just cu OF ALL THE WAY SHE LOOKED SO OUTTA IT. BUT the doctor did say they looked at some of the cells under a microscope already and they looked good. They now have to do the more thorough testing to check for everything. So won't know results for 5-7 days they stated. But I was so happy and blessed to hear just some good news already. And she was sooo soo soo happy when she woke up to my face next to her bed holding her hand. She's a tough cookie. Both my babies are. Thanks again to all for caring so much and for all the support. God Bless everyone single one of you and if you ever need to talk please feel free to pm me anytime and I'm serious. I'll keep y'all updated as soon as I am. Till next time thanks again for everything

So just got some results back. The procedure that was done was an "aspiration". It came back inconclusive. Now I spoke with her pediatrician who said it most likely 80% benign. But because she's so young and there still a small chance it could me malignant, we now have to go to Boston. I do feel a little better hearing the chances of it being benign but it scare me that the top trauma hospital in the upstate Area feels more comfortable with her having everything done at Boston. I underagNd it's to be safe but I'm trying so hard to stay positive and I have some really. As ups and downs when I'm alone. I first heard the news yesterday and didn't get outta bed at all not to eat shower nothing just cuz I was so scared and anxious. But I made sure to get more details today and I do feel a little better. So I appreciate the support from everyone and just ask to continue to keep my baby in your prayers. Thank you and take care everyone. God Bless

Flex22

Boston has some of the best child health care facilities in the world. Glad she'll be seen by the best. Still keeping you guys in my prayers. Hang in there.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

So just got some results back. The procedure that was done was an "aspiration". It came back inconclusive. Now I spoke with her pediatrician who said it most likely 80% benign. But because she's so young and there still a small chance it could me malignant, we now have to go to Boston. I do feel a little better hearing the chances of it being benign but it scare me that the top trauma hospital in the upstate Area feels more comfortable with her having everything done at Boston. I underagNd it's to be safe but I'm trying so hard to stay positive and I have some really. As ups and downs when I'm alone. I first heard the news yesterday and didn't get outta bed at all not to eat shower nothing just cuz I was so scared and anxious. But I made sure to get more details today and I do feel a little better. So I appreciate the support from everyone and just ask to continue to keep my baby in your prayers. Thank you and take care everyone. God Bless

Flex22

Your a very tough man,,It pains me just to read.I'm sorry your daughter is going through this. May God bless you and your family. Your in our prayers.

Continuing to pray for your daughter's health and for your family...

God Bless

Will dedicate a prayer to your family tonight. It's been so long since I asked to connect with our Lord and I know it's time.

Thank you for all the support guys. I'm in Boston now and just got the worst news in my life. It is thyroid cancer. Tomorrow is the consultation on when to go ahead with the surgery which will be removing her whole thyroid. There's also some lymph nodes around the thyroid that will have to removed as well. All I ask is please continue to have faith and never take anything for granted. Family and loved ones are the most important people we have in our lives and we should never waste a second of our time with little BS. Love one another be there for wach other and remember family's forever. I'm staying as strong as I can in the moment but break down everytime she's not around. Tomorrow's gonna be hard. Take care and God Bless all of you

Thank you for all the support guys. I'm in Boston now and just got the worst news in my life. It is thyroid cancer. Tomorrow is the consultation on when to go ahead with the surgery which will be removing her whole thyroid. There's also some lymph nodes around the thyroid that will have to removed as well. All I ask is please continue to have faith and never take anything for granted. Family and loved ones are the most important people we have in our lives and we should never waste a second of our time with little BS. Love one another be there for wach other and remember family's forever. I'm staying as strong as I can in the moment but break down everytime she's not around. Tomorrow's gonna be hard. Take care and God Bless all of you

Stay positive and concentrate on the next step...stay focused! Keep us posted.

this is so hard. Stay strong bro. If the cancer is contained and they take it out; I hope it's the end of it. I'm glad it's thyroid cancer and not something that is impossible to remove.. I have faith that this will be over soon

Stay strong and stay positive! I will pray for you and your little daughter! God Bless

Soo sorry to hear the bad news, no child deserves this, but you're girls are lucky to have a father like you who loves them enough to do whatever you can for her. My prayers are with you and your little girl:)

Im very sad to hear this man. I hope for nothing but positive things from here on out for your daughter. She will be in my prayers! Take care and god bless

stay strong brother

Hopefully its the same case for both your daughtsrs. Makes sense. Best wishes! stay strong!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131