over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers for my daughter

Thank you for all the support guys. I'm in Boston now and just got the worst news in my life. It is thyroid cancer. Tomorrow is the consultation on when to go ahead with the surgery which will be removing her whole thyroid. There's also some lymph nodes around the thyroid that will have to removed as well. All I ask is please continue to have faith and never take anything for granted. Family and loved ones are the most important people we have in our lives and we should never waste a second of our time with little BS. Love one another be there for wach other and remember family's forever. I'm staying as strong as I can in the moment but break down everytime she's not around. Tomorrow's gonna be hard. Take care and God Bless all of you

My wife and I are keeping you and your daughter in our prayers. May the surgery go well, may her healing be rapid and may her recovery be COMPLETE!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I'm very sorry to read this.

Be strong and fight as much as you can!

Hi brother I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer about 8 years ago and it was horrible. I had just turned around about 3 years prior (turned to Christ) and had a very young family and thought all was over, but trusted God and His word and promises like in proverbs 4 that was quoted earlier in this thread, and Jeremiah 29. God loves you and had plans for your good, for hope and a future. Jesus still heals brother, He is alive and well. Cancer is horrible but if one has to have it the thyroid is the best place, because it is contained and treatable. They got all mine. May they get hers too. The Lord bless you and keep you and give you peace.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Everyone deserves to be loved, , prayers to the cute girls. Hope everything will be fine

Thank you for all the support. I love this forum so much and is pretty much the only time I'm online period is in this. All this support means so much to me and I can't thank you enough. I'll keep y'all updated when we're done with surgery. Take care everyone and thank you again and God Bless

May The Father bless your Daughter with speedy healing and recovery. May Her recovery be miraculous in nature. May the Father bless your family with strength and unrelenting faith. In Jesus Christ Name We pray. Amen

You will be in my families prayer Brother.

I couldn't imagine this happening to my little girl I hope everything works out for the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the big day of surgery is tomorrow. Just got done with pre op today. Have to be at hospital at 630am tomorrow. Staying positive and strong for my daughter. Once again thank you for the support from everyone. I'm also keeping updates in my log as well if you check it amount in the log section. Please keep my baby in talks prayers. Take care All and God Bless

Flex22

So the big day of surgery is tomorrow. Just got done with pre op today. Have to be at hospital at 630am tomorrow. Staying positive and strong for my daughter. Once again thank you for the support from everyone. I'm also keeping updates in my log as well if you check it amount in the log section. Please keep my baby in talks prayers. Take care All and God Bless

Flex22

I'll keep you all in my prayers. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Praying for your baby girl man

Im SO SORRY

As a father I pray for you as well, stay strong for your daughter and we pray for your daughter as well!!! I can't impinge what you and your family are going trough, I know i would be worried sick and literally vomiting. Prayers bro

Will pray for you.

Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I've been going through some recent medical testing with both my daughters as of recently. They both have had growths on their necks. My youngest daughters ending up being just her throws thank God. But my oldest daughters there unsure of and have to do testing and a biopsie on it because it may be cancerous. So I'm just posting asking for people hopes and prayers that everything turns out negative and my babies are ok. Thank you and Hod Bless all

Praying for the complete healing of your daughter, and peace for you and your family! Also praying for wisdom and guidance for all the doctors and those caring for her.

I also encourage you to listen and/or read Andrew Wommack's teachings and healing testimonies on his website awmi.net. "Healing Journey's"(testimonies) and "You've Already Got It"(teaching articles and video/audio).

I've learned a lot about what we have, who we are, and what we can do as born-again christians by listening and reading his teachings.

-By His stripes, your daughter is healed-1 Peter 2:24

So today is the big day. Had to be at hospital by 6am. Just left the room. My baby's in surgery now. Going to be a 5 hour surgery. Thank you to lol for the support. God Bless all of you. And I mean that more than anything. It's a 5 hour surgery. So I'll update everyone when she gets out. Take care and God Bless

Prayers being sent your way. I will be checking back frequently for any update.

Stay strong!

Prayin for you

Im sorry to see that you found out the worst news ever!! You and your family will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery, best wishes!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear