over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers for our Houston brothers

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Guys I live in Houston, and if you have been watching the weather, we are getting pounded by Hurricane Harvey. I have never seen this much devastation. Some places reporting 30" of rain already and it's only half way done. Words can't describe how devastating this is. I'm trapped on my property as the roads are under water and not passible (safe and no water in house) but the amount of water is just unfathomable. I know there are some brothers on here that will lose everything. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thoughts and prayers for your safety, as well as all others in Harvey's path.

paddington

I'm stuck as well bro. I've never seen anything like this. My prayers go out to everyone.

My heart goes out to you guys! Be as safe as you can...hopefully things subside soon!!

I'm blessed that I'm safe and that my home didn't flood like alot of others in my neighborhood. Water is subsiding now but we got close to 30" here in Dickinson. Lost 2 cars to the flood. Praying for others that weren't as fortunate as me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guys I live in Houston, and if you have been watching the weather, we are getting pounded by Hurricane Harvey. I have never seen this much devastation. Some places reporting 30" of rain already and it's only half way done. Words can't describe how devastating this is. I'm trapped on my property as the roads are under water and not passible (safe and no water in house) but the amount of water is just unfathomable. I know there are some brothers on here that will lose everything. Please keep us in your prayers.

I am there too. We are lucky and have only had about 12" of rain. Our street is wet but not standing in water. We could leave but all the freeways are closed so we will just stick this one out like I have the past 28 tropical storms and hurricanes I have been though in my life. If it makes you feel better there have been 4 other tropical storms than have created 40+inches, in a much shorter period of time. Its not fun but we will make it.

I don't know if you have power but the National Guard is here, more expected tomorrow, FEMA, DHS, DPS and the US Coast Guard. I know I don't know you but if you need help and can't get it please PM me and I will make phone calls from my end. Remember you can rain water is not too bad. Just take some pots and let them fill up. Don't use the runoff from the house. If you have electricity you can boil the runoff for 30 minutes and it should be good.

We don't dare get out but I have seen some pictures that are just unreal, 12' of water under overpasses, street signs completely covered. Bayous way out of banks. Seems it is the NW and West parts of Harris country are much better off than the rest, though we have had some tornadoes hit out here. Even local Channel 11 is off air as they got flooded out, never seen that before.

I'm blessed that I'm safe and that my home didn't flood like alot of others in my neighborhood. Water is subsiding now but we got close to 30" here in Dickinson. Lost 2 cars to the flood. Praying for others that weren't as fortunate as me

Got quite a few friends in Dickson, not good out there. So goes, if you can't get help and need it PM me. We are high and dry on the opposite part of Harris Country. Got power, water, phones and TV.

Last edited:
yeah I'm stuck to man, I'm about 30 minutes north of downtown, the rain has not stopped here, and as matter of fact it just started coming down harder again, everyone stay safe, and good luck to ya!

As someone who survived hurricane sandy. Prayers and wishes to you all and your loved ones.

My prayers go out to the people of Texas. May the good Lord put a hedge of protection over his people.

Prayers for safety even after the storm!

Downed power lines and electrical hot zones can still be bad!

I'm at max capacity now. Just flushed the toilet and it didn't go down. I'm in my garage watching it rain crying like a baby. But I know he has me in his hands.

I'm at max capacity now. Just flushed the toilet and it didn't go down. I'm in my garage watching it rain crying like a baby. But I know he has me in his hands.

hang in there bro!

Family making the best of it

Saw this on the news today and found it online. Family has dang fish swimming in their family room! The family has some fun and the dad goes fishin! I don't think I could be like this family a be laughing/having fun. I really respect it though and wish I could be more light hearted like them. I hope you all make it through this ok. I live nowhere near there. I thought about the members on here today and wondered if anyone was going through that hell.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxbj4JcTfQM"]Houston man catches fish in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey. - YouTube[/ame]

This post touched me. Prayers to you brother...stay strong.

Prayers and best wishes to American brothers for fighting this adversity. All the best guys stay strong!

In difficult times like this you should tell yourselves..

"This too shall pass".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws