over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prayers/Positive Energy/Thoughts Needed

I tell you what, your offer means so much that you PM an address and I'll send you a couple pounds of that smoked sausage, on me. :)

Whoa Whoa Whoa, where is that offer for me??????????? lol

Hope you heal up quickly Pharm, you're a good guy and I'm praying for your situation and your family situation, whatever it may be.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, where is that offer for me??????????? lol

Hope you heal up quickly Pharm, you're a good guy and I'm praying for your situation and your family situation, whatever it may be.

Send me an address buddy. [emoji5]️

Thanks for your prayers!

They said surgery went well. Gave me a nerve block so my whole right arm is still dead. Very unsettling feeling. Had to put a plate and 5 screws. I keep telling people. "I am Ti-TAAAA-ni-um". Haha.

Physical therapy in two days, follow up with ortho in a week.

Thank you everyone for the support.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418168379.893361.jpg

Last edited:
They said surgery went well. Gave me a nerve block so my whole right arm is still dead. Very unsettling feeling. Had to put a plate and 5 screws. I keep telling people. "I am Ti-TAAAA-ni-um". Haha.

Physical therapy in two days, follow up with ortho in a week.

Thank you everyone for the support.

View attachment 74294

Get healthy brother!! Maybe a sponsor can hook you up with GH to speed up the recovery :)

Get healthy brother!! Maybe a sponsor can hook you up with GH to speed up the recovery :)

That would be awesome if someone volunteered that, but I would never ask.

Just trying to stay positive and take it one day at a time. Will be nice to have tine off during the holidays at least.

...and the hits just keep on coming. Wife lost her phone at a board meeting tonight, then got in a car accident on the way home. Her computer was in the car and the screen shattered during the accident. Her neck is sore and mouth hit the steering wheel but no serious injury. I really need a break, feel like I can't even get my head above water...

Again, prayers are appreciated...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418193666.958261.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418193677.210810.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh.

Like you said, at least you're off for the holidays.

Hit up some egg nog!

Maybe you and the wife should stay home and not leave the houe for a few days. Don't even get out of bed. =P

Wow. When it rains, it pours. Good thoughts coming your way buddy!!

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

Ugh.

Like you said, at least you're off for the holidays.

Hit up some egg nog!

Maybe you and the wife should stay home and not leave the houe for a few days. Don't even get out of bed. =P

You ain't kidding. The world is not a friendly place for us lately...

Wow. When it rains, it pours. Good thoughts coming your way buddy!!

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

Thanks for the support brother.

Wow, I've just come across this thread. Pharm. You and your family are in my prayers. PM me if there's anything else I can do.

Wow, I've just come across this thread. Pharm. You and your family are in my prayers. PM me if there's anything else I can do.

Thank you my friend. Prayers are all I can really ask for, I deeply appreciate it.

I have to bump this thread because things have just kept getting worse, I am at a point right now where I would rather die and go be with Jesus than continue down the hurtful path I'm on.

I don't know how I got here, I don't know how to fix it. I want to walk in God's will for my life but I don't know what that is......

I feel so desperate and alone...PLEASE pray for me. I need all the prayers I can get that God will reconcile and restore what has been stolen from me....

Keeping you in my prayers. If there is anything else I can do. Let me know.

Keeping you in my prayers. If there is anything else I can do. Let me know.

I have a therapist, my best friend and my pastor who I have talked to. I feel like I don't have enough people in my corner but at the same time I get physically sick just thinking about it and don't want to talk to anyone. It might be nice to have a total stranger who wasn't invested to listen and give advice but it is a lot to dump on someone....

I have a therapist, my best friend and my pastor who I have talked to. I feel like I don't have enough people in my corner but at the same time I get physically sick just thinking about it and don't want to talk to anyone. It might be nice to have a total stranger who wasn't invested to listen and give advice but it is a lot to dump on someone....

I PMed you.

I have to bump this thread because things have just kept getting worse, I am at a point right now where I would rather die and go be with Jesus than continue down the hurtful path I'm on.

I don't know how I got here, I don't know how to fix it. I want to walk in God's will for my life but I don't know what that is......

I feel so desperate and alone...PLEASE pray for me. I need all the prayers I can get that God will reconcile and restore what has been stolen from me....

If you want support or any advice, PM me. I can totally relate to this. I been through many bad things in life, things will get better with GOD in your corner.

Like others have said, I will pray for you and if you want to bend an ear, mine's available. You're a good person. The sausage was absolutely delicious BTW. Thank you 1000x. Chin up brother. This too shall pass.

Like others have said, I will pray for you and if you want to bend an ear, mine's available. You're a good person. The sausage was absolutely delicious BTW. Thank you 1000x. Chin up brother. This too shall pass.

Damn, you got sausage? Haha. Honestly the dishes Pharm makes and posts pics of are crazy.

Damn, you got sausage? Haha. Honestly the dishes Pharm makes and posts pics of are crazy.
Oh man and it was good too. I get a chub just thinking about. We pollacks love our pork sausage. It's religion to us. You know your house was robbed by a pollack if among your electronics, all the sausage from your freezer is also gone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear