over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-1st Cyclers: READ THIS!

Alawicous

Newbies
I am new to the forum world and have noticed, maybe I am wrong, that most beginners are in their low 20's. I have had cycles planned since 1998 and sources to obtain the goods, but I never took the plunge until almost 12 years later; why?

So you are looking to get into the game? I suppose that means you have exhausted every possible avenue before you go screwing around with your body's natural chemistry, right? Lets take an honest look in the mirror and ask ourselves that question, only you will know the truth. And, if the truth is that you have NOT exhausted all avenues prior to, then examine what your real motivation is...

I am turning 32 in a few days and throughout my 20's I fed myself good clean food, I took OTC supplements, and busted my ass working out. Somehow, I ended up becoming friends, early on in life, with current and retired professional athletes as well as Olympic Gold Medal holders. Try keeping up with these guys/gals in ANY sport and if you don't know your place in the world, you will soon be pushing yourself beyond what you are capable of handling: by any means necessary, right?

My point here is that we all need to find motivation in our life at whatever we do. Our perceptions fuel our motivation, but it is inside ourselves that truly defines who we are. Once again, let's take an honest look in the mirror and only you will know the truth.

Be safe!

a friend of mine tried too hard WAY too hard naturally to get big

he did, but it took alot out of his body and his life.

it was sad to see him not enjoying anything thats going on other than i have to eat do i look small, what i lose size, this and that, worries

then to grow he had to lift harder and eat more, he got fatter and got injured,

eventually you will plateau, but whos going to say you are at your peak?

then he started competing natty shows, when i said i doubt all are natty but he did, he was a skeletor from 250 off season,,,he almost died dieting natty to get tha tlean, he cried walking upstaiirs, he cried at the gym,,,he couldnt sleep on a nice bed cuz he had no ass muscles and fat.

now hes on, after my EVIL influence and now he is less stressed about missing meals or pushing too hard, and he is much happier and doing better.

bodybuilding is nothing natural.

for non competitive people, do not take steroids but its their choice and people will do what they want no matter whats, thats called fate.

what im saying is natty bb is as bad fi not worse for your life and wellbeing than on a reasonable dose of gear.

your thought?

a friend of mine tried too hard WAY too hard naturally to get big

he did, but it took alot out of his body and his life.

it was sad to see him not enjoying anything thats going on other than i have to eat do i look small, what i lose size, this and that, worries

then to grow he had to lift harder and eat more, he got fatter and got injured,

eventually you will plateau, but whos going to say you are at your peak?

then he started competing natty shows, when i said i doubt all are natty but he did, he was a skeletor from 250 off season,,,he almost died dieting natty to get tha tlean, he cried walking upstaiirs, he cried at the gym,,,he couldnt sleep on a nice bed cuz he had no ass muscles and fat.

now hes on, after my EVIL influence and now he is less stressed about missing meals or pushing too hard, and he is much happier and doing better.

bodybuilding is nothing natural.

for non competitive people, do not take steroids but its their choice and people will do what they want no matter whats, thats called fate.

what im saying is natty bb is as bad fi not worse for your life and wellbeing than on a reasonable dose of gear.

your thought?

agreed. im glad i only wasted 5 years being natural. fuck natty, id prefer to be in less pain, lift heavier, and feel like an animal with my steal boners-not even trying to be funny with that

agreed. im glad i only wasted 5 years being natural. fuck natty, id prefer to be in less pain, lift heavier, and feel like an animal with my steal boners-not even trying to be funny with that

ahhahahaha StEEL boners

unless you steal boners from others

but i hear you man, mimicking juicer look naturally could be dangerous lol

The competitive aspect I agree, if you got it - do it. But I will take a wild guess and say about 90% of the people on these boards are nowhere near to becoming competitive.

The main reason I started is because on the onset of Andropause. All my levels were at the lower end of the spectrum. It was harder to lose fat and easier to gain it; I am natural fattie too. Injuries started happening a lot and with the ankle fracture in Brasil, my first broken bone ever, I knew it was time. Everyone is different, this is my story and opinions.

People may agree with what I say, consider it worthless to even type, or down right think I am an idiot. I am ok with that. But, when I see a 23 year old kid who is 5'11 and 155lbs is asking about a first cycle, the concerned person inside of me feels sorry for the pain they are experiencing to resort to drugs to feel "adequate" in the eyes of their brother and sisters, at worst themselves. :(

Go ahead and tell me that psychological factor isn't there, perhaps the main driving point, and you are a fool... If you understood what I wrote, good. If you didn't, then my point is proven.

EDIT: The steel boners was freaking hilarious!

I totally agree with you

i didnt mean to say you are wrong or silly.

ahhaha yeah i would hate to have my boner stolen by strongman lol j/k.

The competitive aspect I agree, if you got it - do it. But I will take a wild guess and say about 90% of the people on these boards are nowhere near to becoming competitive.

The main reason I started is because on the onset of Andropause. All my levels were at the lower end of the spectrum. It was harder to lose fat and easier to gain it; I am natural fattie too. Injuries started happening a lot and with the ankle fracture in Brasil, my first broken bone ever, I knew it was time. Everyone is different, this is my story and opinions.

People may agree with what I say, consider it worthless to even type, or down right think I am an idiot. I am ok with that. But, when I see a 23 year old kid who is 5'11 and 155lbs is asking about a first cycle, the concerned person inside of me feels sorry for the pain they are experiencing to resort to drugs to feel "adequate" in the eyes of their brother and sisters, at worst themselves. :(

Go ahead and tell me that psychological factor isn't there, perhaps the main driving point, and you are a fool... If you understood what I wrote, good. If you didn't, then my point is proven.

EDIT: The steel boners was freaking hilarious!

I think you are totally right. I am one that is non-competitive, mid 20's and should probably not even be thinking about this. That said, I like the steel boners, love the way it makes me look/feel and I probably have some insecurity I'm fighting to cover up. Hell, I would guess almost everyone here has. Otherwise, we would all just accept ourselves as our soft, 175lb selves. (at least in my case.)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131