over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-bed snacks

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So what does everyone eat before they hit the hay for the night? I'm trying to lean out while building some lean muscle so I haven't been eating junk at night for a while now.
I've been slicing up a beef steak tomato or a cucumber and putting pink Himalayan salt on it before bed. Soooo good and filling.

Dannon light and fit Greek yuogart and 1oz. Almonds

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A bunch of pickles. Its satisfying and helps me avoid cravings and binging

Greek yogurt plain, protein powder, ice, small amount of water, and xanthan gum (don't need a lot). Add peanut butter if you want/can. Blend it and you'll have a very large voluminous snake.

Nice dude, same here. Another thing I'll do is eat a bunch of jalapenos. I usually get heartburn and I dont feel like eating anything else lol

This is on a cut, esp. a DNP cut.

I'll add in some Almond Butter, Cashew Butter or roasted cashews along with a cup of cottage cheese sometimes to hold me over if I'm hungry at all. Probably 3 days a week when I'm not able to get all meals in the day due to work or other obligations
I used to binge hard pre bed, which is probably why I was such a fat ass.

a scoop of casine protein , just enough water to make it like cake batter , add a tablespoon of chocolate LBAs and a tablespoon of peanut butter , mix it all really well and it gets thick like fudge

a scoop of casine protein , just enough water to make it like cake batter , add a tablespoon of chocolate LBAs and a tablespoon of peanut butter , mix it all really well and it gets thick like fudge

What flavor casein? That sounds really good, I'd probably put it in the freezer for a little bit and eat it so I can still fell like a fatty

Exactly. This FTW

Especially dieting when I wake up in the middle of the night making that trip to the fridge to just stare I bust out the dill pickles baby. Drinking the juice helps too. Walmarts got these things called pickle pops just basically pickle juice popsicles. There pretty good.

Also the sugar free Popsicles are nice little treat before bed or in the middle of the night when restricting cals.

Right now I just wake up and hit the natural PB or I'll hit a little sugar free whipped cream with some walden farms caramel syrup on it. Stick that stuff in the freezer and it's almost like ice cream. Last week I bought a bunch of halo top ice cream and smashed that before bed with my last meal so I didn't wake up hungry doing that.

What flavor casein? That sounds really good, I'd probably put it in the freezer for a little bit and eat it so I can still fell like a fatty

I use chocolate because the LBA's are chocolate

the casein gets kinda stiff when you mix it with water , where whey gets runny.

Just a couple tablespoon of LBA and a tablespoon of peanut butter is real good. The two react or something and get really thick like soft taffy almost , years ago when i got the LBAs from TN id make that mix and my kids would eat it with apple slices

beef jerky....turkey jerky.....

fresh pineapple cubes...

Rice cakes with natty pb and sugar free jelly is my go to. Also been known to devour pickles.. I thought I was the only one.

You can buy hard boiled eggs in the shops over here (obviously just do them yourself) so it's a good lazy night time snack. Otherwise I eat lots of cottage cheese with fruit. If you are dieting and worried about carbs just add berries to the cottage cheese. I also have a big bag of mixed nuts I snack on and sometimes have them with teh cottage cheese. The last few nights I have had a 1400 cal shake with 200g carbs before bed :D

You can buy hard boiled eggs in the shops over here (obviously just do them yourself) so it's a good lazy night time snack. Otherwise I eat lots of cottage cheese with fruit. If you are dieting and worried about carbs just add berries to the cottage cheese. I also have a big bag of mixed nuts I snack on and sometimes have them with teh cottage cheese. The last few nights I have had a 1400 cal shake with 200g carbs before bed :D

yeah yeah what a lucky duck you are in your growth phase.

some of us are trying to get lean for the beach right now. 200g carbs? thats about 2 days worth for me right now.

protein powder, almond meal, natty crunchy peanut butter & cacao nibs all stirred up together with some water, in the freezer for 10-15mins and comes out a nice crunchy pudding

35 g casin. 1 tbsp almond Buttler. 2 tbsp pb fit. 1 tbsp sugar free fat fee pudding mix. Ice and ninja blend! It's amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner