over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre comp GH question

Has beens

Registered
I have heard/read conflicting veiws about when to stop GH prior to a competition......anywhere from 10 days out to right up to the evening before the show.
What has worked best for those of you who use Gh in your prep ?

thanks

I have heard/read conflicting veiws about when to stop GH prior to a competition......anywhere from 10 days out to right up to the evening before the show.
What has worked best for those of you who use Gh in your prep ?

thanks

I'm not sure if you've really thought out this question, much less it's consequences. Is GH legal for competition? Of not, then what known competitor in this forum do you suggest should reply?

I'm not sure if you've really thought out this question, much less it's consequences. Is GH legal for competition? Of not, then what known competitor in this forum do you suggest should reply?

I don't think he said in the post he was doing a natty competition? And I don't think everyone on these boards denies using AAS/GH in general... even competitors.. I don't really understand what you're getting at with your post as it was neither helpful nor relevant?

LOL......pretty basic question in my eyes, maybe the diet has me eliminating "sugar coating". Maybe you can help me and re-write the question in a format using "a guy I know"..or "DVD`s" ect.

thanks in advance

I think it depends on the person...I know guys who run it straight through...and I know guys who cut it 14 days out....if u retain a lot of water on it than cut it out plenty ahead of time...if u don't and/or use a diuretic u can wait...

I don't think he said in the post he was doing a natty competition?

So we're back to the original question - what type of known competitor should reply to this?

And I don't think everyone on these boards denies using AAS/GH in general... even competitors..

<sigh> Never said anyone dened it. Admitting and even counseling on its usage prior to competition? Again, who should speak up?

I don't really understand what you're getting at with your post as it was neither helpful nor relevant?

My post was an attempt to be helpful - no one was answering his question and I thought he should consider the possibility as to why. :lightbulb:

bump the post about retaining water...if your not going to be using a diuretic then cut it out a week before. some peoples body's obviously react different and with mine ive never needed to cut out the gh pre show

LOL.........Thanks guys. I never really have a water issue so thanks for the input. This is not my first rodeo and I continue to learn each time....alot of great info on here.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws