over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-Contest Cycle

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Believe or not, I've always been clean when I competed before! I couldn't get or use the "correct" drugs back then.

Starting this Saturday it'll be 8 weeks out and I'm goin' off the cruise for the entire 8. Please critique my game plan:

wk 1-4: 800mg/wk EQ + 800mg/wk Prop
wk 1-2 or 3: 30mg dbol ED
wk 5-8: 75mg tren ED + 100mg TNE + 50mg injectible winny
wk 5-7: 30mg Anavar ED
wk 1-2 or 3: 1.25mg letrozole + 0.5mg anastrozole ED (to prevent bloat from dbol)
wk 2 or 3-6: 1.25mg letrozole ED
wk 6-8: 2.5mg letrozole ED (suppose to help dry you out?)

Got some SuperClen left and *P's T-3 which I'd rather not mess with as I lost a TON of muscle last time with it.

I figure the d-bol will give me a kick in the pants and the letrozole and anastrozole will keep bloat down. If it doesn't, I'll drop the dbol and anastrozole.

I'm all ears :D

xcel

I can also get my hands on some albumin - but have never done anything IV by myself.

xcel

we are on kinda similiar cycles except iam using differnt versions of test and no var for me and liquidex. Personaly I found that liquidex with dbol realy helped me alot with water retention I think u will do well with it.

yeah , letrozole shud help u dry out and look better so to say .
and the t3 making u lose muscle is becos of higher cortisol levels i think . maybe u shud use some phosphatidylserine which is otc , or some ctyadren along side , using it 2 on and 2 off , helps with aldosterone blocking too .

EQ longer....

I see you only plan the EQ for weeks 1-4, however it takes EQ 4-5 weeks to kick in. You may want to run it longer although you don't have alot of time, since you'd want to drop it at least 2 weeks before the show. You might want to consider dropping the EQ altogether and run the tren straight through instead.

It looks fine to me, but then again, I don't know diddly about precontest drugs. The only suggestion I have is: you could try some anadrol for an even stronger kick in the pants. I've been using it for about ten days and am getting the kind of results I'd hoped for. I haven't lost any strength even though I've lost 15 pounds. You know how it is, it's kind of a mental thing when you go to the gym and are weaker. It can really get you down, even though you know it's going to happen and you expect it. By not losing my strength, I feel like I'm keeping my size and just losing bf. Excel, do you ever look in the mirror and see something a little bit different (a good different) and think, "wow, this shit really is worth it"? For me it seems like it comes just in the nic of time when my progress was feeling stagnant.

kidrok - you'll notice the small amounts of EQ I'll bee taking :) My body really doesn't tolerate tren for more than 6 weeks. It "really" seems to kick-in after about 2 weeks. After about 4 weeks the sides start getting to me too bad.

queefer - don't have any anadrol on hand so d-bol will have to do :) There something about Anavar that makes me much "stronger" as well as hard. That's why I'm adding it at the end, when I'm running on "empty."

raybravo - I'd like to try what you've suggested. I just don't want to experiment during pre-contest.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
raybravo - I'd like to try what you've suggested. I just don't want to experiment during pre-contest.

xcel
xcel , wyldeone asked u to get hold of aldactone and thiazide , which is basically to supress the water retaining effects of aldosterone and ofcourse by lowering water retention by lowering electrolytes , this combination is ofcourse special becos thiazides lead to lower calcium loss and some of the potassium loss is also avoided due to the aldactone . over all safe , and used for the same reason , to supress aldosterone which is done by cytadren .
anyway , its quite hard to find cytadren now though .

thnx raybravo - got plenty of spironolactone but no diazide (I assume thiazide is same). I can get cynomel (international) but the clock's ticking and I need to focus what funds I have (trying to stretch 'em).

xcel

xcel have you ever used halo , I hear they really work good the last couple of weeks to get that super hard look

xcelbeyond said:
Believe or not, I've always been clean when I competed before! I couldn't get or use the "correct" drugs back then.

Starting this Saturday it'll be 8 weeks out and I'm goin' off the cruise for the entire 8. Please critique my game plan:

wk 1-4: 800mg/wk EQ + 800mg/wk Prop
wk 1-2 or 3: 30mg dbol ED
wk 5-8: 75mg tren ED + 100mg TNE + 50mg injectible winny
wk 5-7: 30mg Anavar ED
wk 1-2 or 3: 1.25mg letrozole + 0.5mg anastrozole ED (to prevent bloat from dbol)
wk 2 or 3-6: 1.25mg letrozole ED
wk 6-8: 2.5mg letrozole ED (suppose to help dry you out?)

Got some SuperClen left and *P's T-3 which I'd rather not mess with as I lost a TON of muscle last time with it.

I figure the d-bol will give me a kick in the pants and the letrozole and anastrozole will keep bloat down. If it doesn't, I'll drop the dbol and anastrozole.

I'm all ears :D

xcel

id keep the eq all the way through if it helps u become vascular like it does to many otherwise id drop it, id run the anavar weeks 5-8, dont know why u dropped it at week 7, probably would lower the test to 200-300 mg's a week and raise the tren higher, anyone who has done high dosde tren like a g a week will comment on how it cuts u up so quickly

You know the trick many (ask Wylde/Big A) use about doing anadrol the last 3 days or so-long enough to volumize by increasing red blood count, and volumize-but not long enough to spill over through water retention. Anyone would surely sacrifice a few tabs to help you, seeing you dont need 100 lots to get a 3day dose. Id contribute if you want PM me.

MikeS

You got e-mail bro :D

xcel

Re: Re: Pre-Contest Cycle

Mr_Magoo said:
id run the anavar weeks 5-8, dont know why u dropped it at week 7
I only have 16 days worth :( (100 5mg tabs). I should probably take them right at the "end."

xcel

MikeS said:
You know the trick many (ask Wylde/Big A) use about doing anadrol the last 3 days or so-long enough to volumize by increasing red blood count, and volumize-but not long enough to spill over through water retention. Anyone would surely sacrifice a few tabs to help you, seeing you dont need 100 lots to get a 3day dose. Id contribute if you want PM me.

Ok so how do you do it?

if u want increased rbc count and freaky vasuclarity epo works as well

Last edited:
Excel, like Mike said, you don't need a whole cycle of drol, just a few tabs. I've got some 75mg Denkal big boys and I'd be happy to send you a few to help you out, just say the word.

xcelbeyond said:

This post has quite a bit of good pre-contest info.

xcel

I agree!
I've just made note of the "a-bomb tip" to try this summer when I compete again.
:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236