over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-contest oral question

hl26

Newbies
Hey guys, currently three weeks out from my show. Everything is on track, conditioning is where it needs to be, and i should be ready to go a week out.

Currently running

60mg test prop ED
60mg tren ace ED
60mg mast prop ED

50mg oral winstrol ED
50mg anavar ED

4iu genotropin ED

Wanted to ask, whats yalls opinion on bumping anavar from 50mg to 75mg a day? Reason I ask is i get my anavar with a script from a compounding pharmacy, and after filling my last refill I have enough to run 75mg through the show. Will going from 50mg to 75mg make any noticeable difference? I know its a relatively mild oral, but i dont want to add any more stress to my liver than i have to so if it wont make a difference im just going to let it be.

Thanks for reading!

You are really over thinking this. I expected a question with more to it. By the way your cycles looks great. I guess any changes in drugs depend upon your exact goals. We don't even know what you are competing it? What stats do you think you will at come contest day? What are your goals for the next 3 weeks? Are you carb loading? Do you want to come in looking really full?

Your question is a easy one and my answer would be yes bumping to 75mg should bring a small positive effect on the way you look. I like avar and when bumping from 50mg to 75mg I always notice positive changes. Now my questions relate more to any other changes you could look at making. Although if you are on track and you should be ready 1 week out and are happy I guess no changes need to be made and you should just cruise into your show and not do anything drastic to ruin all your hard work. Good luck for your show.

should be fine

any slight difference that it will make will be positive

Alright guys. Thanks for the feedback.

Another question:

Literally just got my bloodwork back, estrodial came back at 10. I had been taking 1mg Adex every day when I got the bloods done (4 days ago) and since then have been taking 1mg in the morning and .5mg in the evening because I had I hunch it was high. I have on hand aromasin, letrozole, and toremifine. What would you guys suggest I do to bring it down? Have read a lot about how letro is the nuclear option, so wanted to get some input.

your estrogen was 10...

what was the range on the test?

generally speaking, IIRC, it's best to change as few variables as possible during the final weeks of your prep..

your estrogen was 10...

generally speaking, IIRC, it's best to change as few variables as possible during the final weeks of your prep..

x2

Although I would personally add in letrozole at approx 1.25mg eod moving up to ed as the contest approaches. In regards to lowering estrogen in men most of the AI's are similar in performance. However letrozole is fantastic at drying you out and basically making you look sharper. Again though I don't know if that is a goal of yours or what exactly you are hoping to achieve in the next 3 weeks. Some shows you get marked down for being too dry whilst others it could help you win the contest.

your estrogen was 10...

Test was 2384 ng/dl. And I completely agree with you in the changing as little as possible, but with as high as my estrogen came back I think something should be done and that my physique would benefit from lowering it. What do you think?

Another question:

Literally just got my bloodwork back, estrodial came back at 10. I had been taking 1mg Adex every day when I got the bloods done (4 days ago) and since then have been taking 1mg in the morning and .5mg in the evening because I had I hunch it was high. I have on hand aromasin, letrozole, and toremifine. What would you guys suggest I do to bring it down? Have read a lot about how letro is the nuclear option, so wanted to get some input.

I think you'd better use Arimidex in the very low dose, 0.5 mg twice a week.:)

Test was 2384 ng/dl. And I completely agree with you in the changing as little as possible, but with as high as my estrogen came back I think something should be done and that my physique would benefit from lowering it. What do you think?

so..... what was the range on the estrogen? '10' doesn't really tell us anything..

Increasing the anavar anytime won't do much but it won't hurt either

I would drop your test at two weeks out and maybe increase the mast to 100

Another question:

You really don't need to have estrogen any lower than that. As Elvia said you could add in a bit of letro just to dry completely out the last two weeks but I'd only do the last two weeks if estro is that low already. Dropping test at the same time should show a dramatic change.
Then after the show if keep the arimidex where it is, drop the letro immediately, and add in short ester test to get test levels back up and get some aromatization again bc regardless of what guys think some estrogen is important. Especially for joints, mood, and muscle building. Fat burning to and extent as well.

id take it in a way that allows for the most stable blood levels, so every 8 hours. 3 doses of whatever you got

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws