over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-contest questions

Mikebacker

Registered
Hey guys

I'm heading into my first show in a little under 7 weeks with a second show the week after. I had a few questions about doses and timing of a few compounds.

I have all long ester compounds so I wont be able to swtich to short esters.
I'm planning on adding Mast E today at 600mg/wk. Is 7 weeks out to soon and how does the dose look? I have heard to much mast can flatten you out. Would 400mg be a better option?

Also I will be adding winny and proviron @ 50mg about 4 weeks out. I know proviron is pretty much oral mast but I was told to add it anyway. Sound right?

Lastly I will be adding clen in as well, probably around a month out. Will take as much as I need till I shake then back off a tab. Then go 2 days on 1 day off while increasing the dosage weekly.

I had all of this planned out and I hope it sounds right, just getting close to show day and wanted to double check with y'all.

Also I am currently on 750 Test E and started Tren E last week @ 600mg/wk. I have a decent tolerance to tren sides btw.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

7 weeks mast is definitely not too much especially for mast e. Mast also will not flatten you out.. 600 isn't too much but if it's your first go with it I'd do 400mg instead. I'd run the clen sooner than later if you're worried about coming in lean enough and be very careful with it at the end because it can be nearly impossible to fill out on clen for a lot of people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Why don't you post a picture, so we can see what you look like at 7 weeks out.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have leaned out quite a bit being that I jumped into the contest late and out of shape. I will post some pics from a few days ago. I have leaned out slightly since but not enough to warrant new pics. Morning weight varies from 220-222.5 depending how much I piss during the night.

My legs are really leaning and separating nicely, should be freaky come stage day if I can pull all of this off. My belly has really leaned out but I am still carrying an amount of fat there as well as the side of my chest and lower back. My skin needs to thin out overall throughout my abdomen.

I have run mast before and will start it tonight at 600mg/wk.
What are your thoughts about when to start the clen?

Thanks again guys

Attachments

• legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 260
  • abs2.jpg
    abs2.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 243
  • morning.jpg
    morning.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 261
I would start the clen soon. Are you using any t3/cytomel with it?

Actually, maybe list your current cardio regime and macros (if it won't upset your coach)

I am not on t3 and was not planning on using it either but I have plenty of it around if needed. Currently I do 45min fasted cardio in the morning 6 times a week. I also do 30min post workout cardio 4 times a week. ( I take 1 day completely off and don't do cardio after legs which I split quads and hams)

Current diet is 400g of Protein a day and 200g of carbs. I don't have a set number for fat intake but it usually lands between 70-90g daily. My only carb sources right now are 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of brown rice, and 50g Karbolyn taken pre/intra workout.

Have been doing well with fat loss but I'm to the point where reading the scale is now unreliable. I did weigh in at an all time low of 218 this morning but like I said I still have a layer of fat around my abdomen and my lower back and side chest need to lose a bit more.

Any thoughts about when to start the clen and will t3 be needed at all?

I am not on t3 and was not planning on using it either but I have plenty of it around if needed. Currently I do 45min fasted cardio in the morning 6 times a week. I also do 30min post workout cardio 4 times a week. ( I take 1 day completely off and don't do cardio after legs which I split quads and hams)

Current diet is 400g of Protein a day and 200g of carbs. I don't have a set number for fat intake but it usually lands between 70-90g daily. My only carb sources right now are 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of brown rice, and 50g Karbolyn taken pre/intra workout.

Have been doing well with fat loss but I'm to the point where reading the scale is now unreliable. I did weigh in at an all time low of 218 this morning but like I said I still have a layer of fat around my abdomen and my lower back and side chest need to lose a bit more.

Any thoughts about when to start the clen and will t3 be needed at all?

Sounds like a lot of cardio, macros are still pretty high so that is where I would make the next adjustments but first, do you have a coach? I don't want to step on any toes - and for that matter I'm not an expert either but don't mind giving suggestions for your consideration

I do have a coach here fairly locally, just under two hours apart. We don't stay in constant communication as both of us have been very busy lately with work. Hopefully this changes as we get closer to comp day.

I'm asking questions for my own personal growth and to see opinions of others. I think my coach is great but I have never worked with a coach or competed so I'm doing my best to cross reference and learn as much as possible. If this is a no and lacks etiquette then I will stop, just trying to cover all my bases and see how others do things for future reference.

I agree it is a lot of cardio, the big reason for that is I was in bad shape when I decided to jump into this competition. I haven't lifted seriously in two years due to my work, which involved high cardio and lots of hiking and extremely poor diet habits. I was gonna hold off till the fall to compete but decided I would cut the BF down to compete, and recomp after the show and then focus on adding size.

I will ask my coach next time we talk about manipulating my diet. Last time we spoke he was thinking about it but was happy with the progress I was making and decided to keep me on it for at least another week.

I do have a coach here fairly locally, just under two hours apart. We don't stay in constant communication as both of us have been very busy lately with work. Hopefully this changes as we get closer to comp day.

I'm asking questions for my own personal growth and to see opinions of others. I think my coach is great but I have never worked with a coach or competed so I'm doing my best to cross reference and learn as much as possible. If this is a no and lacks etiquette then I will stop, just trying to cover all my bases and see how others do things for future reference.

I agree it is a lot of cardio, the big reason for that is I was in bad shape when I decided to jump into this competition. I haven't lifted seriously in two years due to my work, which involved high cardio and lots of hiking and extremely poor diet habits. I was gonna hold off till the fall to compete but decided I would cut the BF down to compete, and recomp after the show and then focus on adding size.

I will ask my coach next time we talk about manipulating my diet. Last time we spoke he was thinking about it but was happy with the progress I was making and decided to keep me on it for at least another week.

I don't think the coaching-etiquette police are going to show up at your door, but generally speaking your coach should know you better than forum members here would, and have a plan to get you to where you need to be

So while being curious and/or apprehensive is natural, the advice would be to follow his plan and if things don't turn out the way you'd like then re-evaluate for next time...

All that being said, if I was in your shoes I'd probably drop my macros to around 300p, 150-250c (depending on bodypart trained or rest day) and 75f, add T3 at 25 or 50mcg/d and see how things look in a week or ten days. I don't use a coach so while I try to give changes enough time to take effect, I'm pretty quick to make adjustments to ensure I will be ready (usually erring on the safe/early side rather than sorry)

Pretty good for first go round.

Continue with current plan, maybe cycling carbs.

wouldn't even bother with t3 as you're not carrying enough muscle and risk looking worse!

Always ask questions and learn

No one knows you better then you...

Thanks for the replies guys. I have leaned out quite a bit being that I jumped into the contest late and out of shape. I will post some pics from a few days ago. I have leaned out slightly since but not enough to warrant new pics. Morning weight varies from 220-222.5 depending how much I piss during the night.

My legs are really leaning and separating nicely, should be freaky come stage day if I can pull all of this off. My belly has really leaned out but I am still carrying an amount of fat there as well as the side of my chest and lower back. My skin needs to thin out overall throughout my abdomen.

I have run mast before and will start it tonight at 600mg/wk.
What are your thoughts about when to start the clen?

Thanks again guys

Don`t take it wrong, you don`t need to take any hormones to look like you do. With a good diet and training you can be much bigger than you are now, with out taking any hormones. Save your money for good food.

I appreciate the advice and no offense taken. Like I mentioned I have been "bodybuilding" for all of 6 weeks now as I spent the past 3 years of my life in a career that wasn't conducive to muscle mass.
MRE's and 14-16 hour days left me in sad shape.

With that said I have made great gains in the past 6 weeks and I'm only competing to get my foot in the door and more or less to cut the body fat I was holding as I felt that was my first step in any direction that I took.
I'm looking forward to the experience and I value all of your opinions.
Again I appreciate the responses, I'm absorbing as much as I can.

proviron slow reduce to 20-50mg/ed for 3-4week,7weeks mast e is not too much for your goal, take them,have a pct is better for you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws