over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pre-cycle pics (first cycle in 2 years)

bieberhole69

Kilo Klub Member
5'10", 172lbs. Haven't used in 2 years...lifting 4yrs total. Started out 136lbs then...heaviest was 223lbs february 09.

I start my cycle next week...it's gonna be 500mg test, 400-600mg EQ (what should i run?) for 14wks, and 30mg dbol 4-6wks. Adex .25mg ED, hcg 250iu 2x per week. EXCITED! Afterwards I'll cruise for about 6 weeks and then start my prep.

I hope to bring my arms and calves up and then compete for the first time in august. These pictures were taken earlier this month, lemme know what you think!

dPuWd.jpg

EB7XJ.jpg

p3k3c.jpg

SUPER lean. Good foundation to start and build from. Do a lot of reading on this board. You will learn about the properly managed your nutrition to get the most out of the cycle.

run the eq at 600mgs for 16 weeks at a minimum

Looking good. I think you really need to concentrate on your legs. Lots of squats, leg press, stiff leg deadlifts and calve raises etc. Your upper body is ripped so you have a great base to work from.

Almost forgot and high quality food. I can see you looking great in 6 months of solid eating and concentrating on legs.

Last edited:
You look good. I think you should squat like twice a week, or deadlift on a different day than your 1 squat day.

Looking good. I think you really need to concentrate on your legs. Lots of squats, leg press, stiff leg deadlifts and calve raises etc. Your upper body is ripped so you have a great base to work from.

Almost forgot and high quality food. I can see you looking great in 6 months of solid eating and concentrating on legs.

Thank for your input! I started bulking this week, my diet is completely clean (I just increased the portion sizes of what I was eating to diet down with)...40/40/20 macros and 3500 cals.

Legs were a great strong point for me, but when I did this cut I did it naturally and lost a TON of size and strength in my legs moreso than any other bodypart. I reverted to using weights I hadn't used in almost a year and a half! :( I'm hoping I'll rebound pretty quickly, and will be sure to focus on the compound movements as you've suggested.

Calves have always been a weak part for me, but I have been hitting them consistently for about a year now and have seen good growth. I am going to train them twice a week while bulking and hope to see some great gains! Is there any advice you have regarding training them? I think I've tried just about every way to train them, but am always open for suggestions (and willing to try them too!).

You look good. I think you should squat like twice a week, or deadlift on a different day than your 1 squat day.

Thanks! I've always deadlifted on a separate day than my leg day as I've seen greater strength increases from doing such (and it allows me to stiff leg deadlift on leg days as well). Would you suggest still adding in a 2nd squat day? And if so, when and how would you add this in?

Thanks for the responses everyone! I'm really excited to bulk, and will update pictures and progress throughtout.

I actually think squatting one day and dead lifting another is enough. Some people do a light day and heavy day of squats for recovery and volume. I am no expert thou.

To be honest if I saw you in the gym I would assume you were on a cycle now. You are pretty hard looking and developed.

Last edited:
Just keep doing what your doing... sounds like your gonna do good

I struggle with my legs but thats because I am tall. I would recommend doing the basic compound movements as suggested. I would hit them twice per week... but keep your heavy squats to only once. It all depends upon time in the gym really. I like to swop from loads of volume and fairly light most exercises to twice per week but shorter workouts but very intense. Your body type would suggest 1 big day would be best per week but experiment and see what works for you.

Calves... to me these are unlike any muscle. If you have struggled with once weekly... I highly recommend training them more often. They can take alot of punishment. I noticed huge improvements when I started training them most days. Just 15 mins each day but blast them hard.

Calves twice per week is fine. 20 mins per session sounds about right. Heavy calf raises and other days light but concentrate on the stretch. 5 sec negatives are great. Holding for 10 secs in the fully stretched position is a killer but very effective. My best tip is to train them very slowly and concentrate on the movement.. break the pain/burn barrier. 10 sets of calves raises with minimal rest is usually my calve session. But incorporating different exercises/angles is very beneficial. Swopping foot position is great too... experiment and see what works for you.

I would do that and after 2 months or so see how you are. I would look at adding in a 3rd day though. I have struggled too but frequent training has made a big difference to me (still got a long way to go though). I am gonna do 2 days per week for a few months too. But another blast of 5 days per week will come in a few months. Let me know how you get on with your cycle and training.

I've struggled with calves for years too bro. I know the feeling. Good luck and keep up the good work!

I agree with everyone else focus on legs, I have the same problem, small bone structure and a 34" inseam kind of makes it hard. Your arms aren't lagging behind very much in my opinion.

great base to start with. i think you are going to explode!!

I agree

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner