advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PRE-(GH,Humalog,IGF-1 des) POST-(Peg MGF)

2.cheezed

Newbies
Hey

im pretty new to this whole peptide thing. After doing some extensive research, mainly reading Mutants, Milo`s and Mike Arnolds protocol and combining all of them together to make my own. So this is my current protocol

-2hours after my last meal
HGH 5iu
-15 Min later
Humalog 10iu
-5mins later
Shake 1(40grams Vitargo, 10gram dextrose, 10 Grams Isolate, Nitric Oxide pills,3grams creatine Mono, 3grams bcaa and glutamine)
*I then head to the gym right afterwards
-Starting from after the first set then every set afterwards I sip on Shake 2
(40grams vitargo, 10 gram dextrose, 10 grams isolate, 3grams Creatine Mono, 3grams bcaa and glutamine)
*I then head home right after the gym, take IGF-1 Lr3 100mcg, then take my 3rd shake (40 grams isolate, 35 grams of carbs from pineapple juice, banana, 3grams creatine Mono)

After doing some more research, I decided to switch over to IGF-1 DES and Peg MGF

So my new protocol will be this:
>Preworkout<
HGH 5iu, 10iu Humalog, 200 mcg IGF-1 DES Injecting all 3 IM
Immediately afterwards, drink shake 1(50grams Vitargo, 20gram dextrose, 15 Grams Isolate, Nitric Oxide pills,3grams creatine Mono, 3grams bcaa and glutamine)
>Intraworkout<
shake 2 (50grams Vitargo, 20gram dextrose, 10 Grams Isolate, Nitric Oxide pills,3grams creatine Mono, 3grams bcaa and glutamine)
>Post Workout<
Peg MGF 200mcg sub-q
30 mins later Shake 3
(50 Grams Protein isolate, 35 grams carbs from pineapple juice, 1 banana, 3 grams of creatine Mono)

How is this new protocol would this be okay???

Since you're already doing 5ius of hgh, 200mcgs of des will be a waste. More is not always better especially with peps. Not sure if des would interrupt igf conversion from the liver from hgh, being that you are pinning both so close together, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it does. This would be a total waste. If you're still dead set on using gh and des together drop the des dose down 50-100mcgs because that's all you will need. I'm not familiar with peg mgf only mgf so I can't comment on that.

Since you're already doing 5ius of hgh, 200mcgs of des will be a waste. More is not always better especially with peps. Not sure if des would interrupt igf conversion from the liver from hgh, being that you are pinning both so close together, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it does. This would be a total waste. If you're still dead set on using gh and des together drop the des dose down 50-100mcgs because that's all you will need. I'm not familiar with peg mgf only mgf so I can't comment on that.

i thank you for taking the time to answer my question. its also a plus that u have been a member on here for the last 5 years.

im also taking 4ius of hgh upon awakening.

would you say hgh combined with humalog is more superior then igf-1 des or lr3?
im just intrigued of Des for the localized muscle growth thats why i want to switch over.
I have read that distended bellies of larger bodybuilders is bascially caused by hgh and slin together. Would Igf-1 des or lr3 still have the same effect if combined with slin?

Im not familiar with MGF at all, it will be my first time trying any mgf but from what I read PEG last longer as MGF would have to be dosed few times a day.

I still have some left over IGF-1 lr3 and my DES wont be arriving til next week. Could I instead take humalog with IGF-1 lr3 combined preworkout?

I thought peg mgf is ment for your off days when not using igf?

I thought peg mgf is ment for your off days when not using igf?

ahh i remember seeing sumtin like that as well. theres too many ways of using these peptides and it makes it all soo confusing.

I saw something like mgf would be needed for 3 days straight to have the same effect as peg mgf and be dosed frequently through out the day.

PPL used to do igf-1lr3 post workout then it was said that it ruins your own bodys mgf.

then I read DES and PEG works really well together in synergy.

I think this is what may work best. Des plus slin pre workout. The right before bed take your hgh. That way by the time your do your gh, the des has cleared your system.

DES intra-workout is tits. I wouldn't use it pre, and definitely not post with mgf as they will interfere with each other.

Good luck finding real DES. Thats probably your most important if you can find it as far as anabolism goes.
Lr3 is prob 2nd most potent...but you can't have it interfere with your body's own MGF production post workout.
PEG MGF is prob third most anabolic here.

JM425 gives a good suggestion in that last post.

BTW....I was at the point you are now a while back.

I decided to scrap DES because real quality couldn't be found imo...
LR3 I scrapped because of intestinal growth. I liked its insulin sensitizing properties more than anything..(which can be remedied by things like Metformin, MD's Ultimate Glucose Disposal Agent, ALA, etc..)

I decided on Humulin and Blacktops.
At first, what made sense to me was Slin pre, GH post...but I have since been advised that since GH take 3-4 hrs to peak-to just use it pre so there is a surge in IGF from the gh and the slin.

They'll either be injected pre workout (gh 2-3hrs pre) + slin (30-60min pre)
or I will do the slin 30-60pre and the GH before bed.

PEG-MGF I will probably throw in the second time around to see if there's a noticable difference. Not sure to administer immediately post workout, wait a bit, or both.

Last edited:
I think this is what may work best. Des plus slin pre workout. The right before bed take your hgh. That way by the time your do your gh, the des has cleared your system.

Thanks for the suggestion but i have trouble taking hgh before bed as i get quite hungry. I love to eat before bed and i cant sleep with an empty stomach either..

I have done hgh before bed a few times but the one thing i read is that taking hgh before bed ruins ur own bodys gh so that made me hesitant to contnue.

Is this a myth?

Thanks for the suggestion but i have trouble taking hgh before bed as i get quite hungry. I love to eat before bed and i cant sleep with an empty stomach either..

I have done hgh before bed a few times but the one thing i read is that taking hgh before bed ruins ur own bodys gh so that made me hesitant to contnue.

Is this a myth?

Do you really care about the equivalent of .25-.5iu (for example) secreted while sleeping when you are taking exogenous GH @ 2,3,4,6,10iu?

IGF and insulin do not play very well together in my experience. Very erratic blood sugar drops when they are paired up.

OP, I would just run the GH and insulin and forget the peptides. When you run out of GH then you can introduce the peptides I suppose. Better yet would be forget about IGF-DES and get some GH secretatogues like GHRP6 or ipamorelin and CJC1295.

BTW....I was at the point you are now a while back.

I decided to scrap DES because real quality couldn't be found imo...
LR3 I scrapped because of intestinal growth. I liked its insulin sensitizing properties more than anything..(which can be remedied by things like Metformin, MD's Ultimate Glucose Disposal Agent, ALA, etc..)

I decided on Humulin and Blacktops.
At first, what made sense to me was Slin pre, GH post...but I have since been advised that since GH take 3-4 hrs to peak-to just use it pre so there is a surge in IGF from the gh and the slin.

They'll either be injected pre workout (gh 2-3hrs pre) + slin (30-60min pre)
or I will do the slin 30-60pre and the GH before bed.

PEG-MGF I will probably throw in the second time around to see if there's a noticable difference. Not sure to administer immediately post workout, wait a bit, or both.

Ahhh thanks for the reply. I actually been a lurker on here for a few years but i just read the forums for research on my cycles. I just never post until recently when indecided to be more experimental.

Knight - i actually found alot of ur posts useful which helped design my cycle.

I usually do hgh first thing in the morning or 2 hours before i fully wake up.
Would doing hgh again 2 hours after my preworkout meal still be useful if the hgh peaks few hours later? Then i would inject the slin and igf afterwards.

I read a pre workout protocol last nite which went like this
Inject hgh
15min later igf-1
15min later humalog

But anyways, so ur saying that i should inject des intra workout? Bring that to the gym in a lunch box with an ice pack be quite troublesome lol. I dont want other members to see me pull out a syringe and inject into my pecs haha.

Im quite new to this igf and mgf. Im just ordering it from research peptide websites. Not sure nout the quality tho but it seems okay?

So lr3 causes intestinal growth? I always thought it was hgh. Good to know

IGF and insulin do not play very well together in my experience. Very erratic blood sugar drops when they are paired up.

OP, I would just run the GH and insulin and forget the peptides. When you run out of GH then you can introduce the peptides I suppose. Better yet would be forget about IGF-DES and get some GH secretatogues like GHRP6 or ipamorelin and CJC1295.

I actually have ghrp6 but it made me super hungry. After using it i noticed my abs was blurry so as soon as i stopped it the blurriness went away.
It gave me quite a bit of water retention.

So are you saying hgh with slin and ghrp6 with slim is far more superior then taking slin with igf-1/mgf?

Do you really care about the equivalent of .25-.5iu (for example) secreted while sleeping when you are taking exogenous GH @ 2,3,4,6,10iu?

Ahhh okay gotcha.

When u put it like that, it doesnt seem that bad at all.

I always thought nite time was a good idea as we produce gh while we are sleeping so why not enhance it more.

I always see pplz with the best results injecting before bed tho.

Which is better morning or night time in ur opinion?

Taking pins with liquid in to the gym is a horrible idea. There are too many legal ramifications. What are you going to do when a cop pulls you over and asks you why you have a syringe with fluid in it? The diabetes excuse won't work unless you have a diabetes card. Also, if you get caught with slin pins at the gym, the manager has every right to question you and call the cops. Absolute horrible idea.

Taking pins with liquid in to the gym is a horrible idea. There are too many legal ramifications. What are you going to do when a cop pulls you over and asks you why you have a syringe with fluid in it? The diabetes excuse won't work unless you have a diabetes card. Also, if you get caught with slin pins at the gym, the manager has every right to question you and call the cops. Absolute horrible idea.

you are very right. so i rather just do everything preworkout.

this peptides is all so new. so many different approaches to run it. theres always a new way of running it with new peptides coming out.

GHRP-6 only last for like 30mins, would i even benefit anything running it preworkout with my slin? that shit burns like a mofo too after i inject it leaves like red marks.

I agree with Knight best case scenario you are getting 100ug vials of IGF when you order a 1mg vial.

100ug vials are actually quite common coming from China. You mostly see the 100ug for sale. So I figure mostly what companies are doing is buying these 100ug vials and selling them as 1mg vials.

Quality IGF is extremely hard to come by.

I'd love to get the 40 MILLIGRAM (not a typo!) pharm vials of IGF...but alas I have never found a source for them...they are extremely rare since they are given to the small small percentage of children that do not respond well to HGH (because of antibody formation as a result of a genetic defect).

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws