over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre loading syntherol

gomit

Registered
So my workout times vary depending on my shift for the day. Tomorrow i work a 12 hour double and won't make it to the gym tell around midnight.

Would it still be sterile if i pre loaded all my syntherol shots tonight and tucked them away in a med bag, so that tomorrow right after work i can quickly do my injects and head to the gym...without having to prep all the syringes.

I obviously want to be very careful as i am injecting this deep in the muscle tissue but after a 12 hour day on my feet i don't want to spend 30+ mins getting the injects ready... id rather just poke and go while my meal digests...

Anyone know if this would be okay?

As long as you maintain sterility, you should be fine. I have had instance where pre-loaded syringes with Syntherol were left over night and used the next day. Just maintain sterility!

As long as you maintain sterility, you should be fine. I have had instance where pre-loaded syringes with Syntherol were left over night and used the next day. Just maintain sterility!

Would putting them in there inital wrapper and than a plastic bag be enough to do the trick., and of course stored out of light

I have preloaded my Syntherol shots days in advance and never had any issue...Load them sterile as you usually would and you will be fine...I had always kept my preloads in my desk.....

I have preloaded my Syntherol shots days in advance and never had any issue...Load them sterile as you usually would and you will be fine...I had always kept my preloads in my desk.....

Glad to hear it you have no idea how much frustration and time this will save me.

Glad to hear it you have no idea how much frustration and time this will save me.

Which muscle group are you running the Syntherol on...Are you going to be doing a log?!

Which muscle group are you running the Syntherol on...Are you going to be doing a log?!

I am doing bi's, tri's, traps, and chest following something similar to what jjb and pinkton are doing with smaller but long term doses not just a huge 30 day blast.

I was thinking of throwing a log up with pics here soon i'm a little over 1 1/2 weeks in and the results are insane.

Bis and tris are being pinned 2xweek untill i can work up to 3, chest is 3x a week 3 spots per day, and traps are 3x a week (there fucking exploding btw.. today at work my boss just looked at me and said wtf....)

Syntherol is beyond amazing!

I am doing bi's, tri's, traps, and chest following something similar to what jjb and pinkton are doing with smaller but long term doses not just a huge 30 day blast.

I was thinking of throwing a log up with pics here soon i'm a little over 1 1/2 weeks in and the results are insane.

Bis and tris are being pinned 2xweek untill i can work up to 3, chest is 3x a week 3 spots per day, and traps are 3x a week (there fucking exploding btw.. today at work my boss just looked at me and said wtf....)

ARE YOU INJECTING JUST ONE SPOT IN YOUR CHEST?

ARE YOU INJECTING JUST ONE SPOT IN YOUR CHEST?

No, 9 spots total 3 a day always strait down my chest in all 3 heads i just work from outer, middle and than inner on the 3rd day of injects.

Frequency atm is about every 2 to 3 days... chest is by far the most painless and easiest to pin.
Just gotta watch out for the monster veins in your upper pec accidentally nicked that guy the other day.

Would be a good idea to get a log going...Interested in following your progress!

This would make for a great log with pics!

This would make for a great log with pics!

Ill get it going after this weekend(grad weekend our busiest weekend for restaurant folks)
My girlfreind has already taken all the before pics and already the changes are insaine!!

I am absolutely obsessed with synthero, it defintly takes some mental fortitude this is not an easy way out anyone who thinks that has clearly never done it.

Ill get it going after this weekend(grad weekend our busiest weekend for restaurant folks)
My girlfreind has already taken all the before pics and already the changes are insaine!!

I am absolutely obsessed with synthero, it defintly takes some mental fortitude this is not an easy way out anyone who thinks that has clearly never done it.

Looking forward to it...People don't realize what a great tool Syntherol is until they have actually used it!

Yep. Big time. The injections themselves take long enough. Especially if you time them to 1 min per ml like i did :banghead:

Yep. Big time. The injections themselves take long enough. Especially if you time them to 1 min per ml like i did :banghead:

It is definitely a good idea to prep the shots a few days in advance...Especially once you get a couple of weeks into and you're doing larger amounts, that can get time consuming and annoying really quick!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws