over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre loading Syringes

masterX

Registered
Do you know if it possible to Pre load Syringes for later use?

I m worried that my juice melt the plunger..

I ve read that "solvents such as PEG , BB , BA .. while PEG directly cause cancer , BB and BA attack (desolve) the silicon rubber in syringe plunger & vial stoper so every time injecting some silicon into your body , .. just leave in syringe overnight and it melts the plunger , we do not think this is safe thus products from us are free of BB and BA and PEG and other solvents "

It's bullshit, I've done it for 12 weeks at a time. No probs. It's more that it can make the plunger swell, but I didn't have it happen with Test e.

Peg causes cancer? What

And preloading syringes make it easier for bacteria to be around.

In my experience, it took two weeks for the pre loaded syringes to change. The ink on syringe is completely gone and syringes are greasy. That has to be bad lol.

I actually store all my vials on their side (in order for them all to fit in the same box) and i've never noticed any stopper thats been deformed or chewed up or anything...

You'll be fine. I wouldn't keep preloaded gear sitting around forever, though. Just a needless risk. A minor risk, but a needless one.

I sometimes preload a week or two's worth at a time. I'd feel a little nervous keeping them much longer than that though.

I pre-load up to 5 weeks at a time and have never had an issue with either the syringe or bacteria. Just keep as clean of an environment as possible and use good quality syringes.

MasterX,
hahaha, A Quote from the famous IP.

If its oil,ba,bb (which most basics are if you research it... even Whatman pharmacy cyp) its not going to melt the plunger overnight. I wouldnt worry about that and would have to disagree with him there.
Now if it has "supersolvents" thats another story.... some of that is nasty stuff and will eat through a plunger. So imagine how good it must be to inject into your muscle??
No thanks is what I say to "supersolvents" or 500mg/ml gear :rolleyes:

Why store your goods in syringes though? The only reason I can even think is maybe your getting oils that do not come in a sterile vial or ampule?
If thats the case I myself would order empty sterile vial(s). I wouldn't store it in syringes. Id even go as far as getting some whatmans and Filter it when transferring to the sterile vial(s). 95% chance if your transferring then you have UG gear aka home-brew.

That being said Look at Organon Redi-jects. They come from the Factory pre-sealed in a glass syringe with a rubber plunger.
Im not saying guys dont or shouldn't do it. Just that I wouldn't so wouldn't recommend it to someone.

my friend experienced "swollin" plungers

never melted

I had to preload my stash all the time for personal reasons and never had an issue with my products turning colors or damaging my pinns. I`ve been doing this for over three years and all is well . Don`t sweat it !!

I have actually had the rubber melt inside the casing. Also i did hear bacteria can easliy form if you preload unless it is refrigerated until your ready to use it.

I have actually had the rubber melt inside the casing. Also i did hear bacteria can easliy form if you preload unless it is refrigerated until your ready to use it.

Easily form? I don't know about easily. It's possible.

It's a needless risk. Just don't preload, guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131