advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre made bodybuilder friendly meals sites?

Id love to hear any reviews from anyone thats tried Rich Piana's meals. They look good and for that price and being shipped right to the house. If they taste as good as they look he's gonna make a lot of money from his meal service. I know im bout to gi e em a shot.

Tried the Keto. Some good, some not so good. $50 shipping.

$50 shipping sounds reasonable... How much would you expect?

yeah $49 shipping isnt bad for 21 meals that have be be cooled with shipping. Still cheap per meal

These seem a lot more expensive. Icon has 12 dollar shipping per 10 meals if you live in a state near Texas and 25 to 50 shipping for the rest of us. The macros dont seem as good as Piana site though.

of course they are cause the are titled with the "paleo" acronym. :)

I can understand using these sites if you REALLY don't have any time on your hands to cook or go shopping yourself..

But almost $200 a week for 21 meals (including shipping) is fucking ridiculous...

I take about 30-40 min to shop, that means leaving my house, getting all my groceries and coming back home. I don't live too far from the store so I know that time can vary for others and cooking can be a pain in the ass but...

Do you guys not remember Jason Huh, Antoine Vaillant, Roman Fritz etc videos about "Big on a budget" etc?

I go to the store and I spend $200 a week, I can have AT LEAST 6 meals a day... I'm pretty sure if I really budget myself I can get even more...

I'm really good at food shopping lol...

I can understand using these sites if you REALLY don't have any time on your hands to cook or go shopping yourself..

But almost $200 a week for 21 meals (including shipping) is fucking ridiculous...

I take about 30-40 min to shop, that means leaving my house, getting all my groceries and coming back home. I don't live too far from the store so I know that time can vary for others and cooking can be a pain in the ass but...

Do you guys not remember Jason Huh, Antoine Vaillant, Roman Fritz etc videos about "Big on a budget" etc?

I go to the store and I spend $200 a week, I can have AT LEAST 6 meals a day... I'm pretty sure if I really budget myself I can get even more...

$$ really isn't an option for me here I was looking at these months ago when tired of cooking and shopping ...I could afford to do it ofen if I like.
Problem is I don't know the quality of the foods, additives, preps and still can't justify spending that $$ on stuff I enjoy doing.

Shop on Saturday and then I cook most of my meats for the week on sunday and freeze.

It is pricey like you said above but these look like they'd be delicious. So combine that with the convenience of not having to cook, and $8.33 per meal isn't horrible. I have a bad habit of eating out and spending a lot more than that on a meal. I am considering this. Maybe I'll try a week and see if I want to continue. I'd still have to grocery shop since I'd need to eat more than 3 meals a day but whey shakes can be good meal replacements too.

These are perfect for me. I barely have time to workout in a day but I MAKE time. I'm VERY busy and this is %100 what im looking for. Most of the nites ill say f it and order from a pizza place. Costing me way more a week and not even close to what i should be eating.

So I have no issue spending 200 to 300$ a week on food. I order from one site and going to get the 21 meals a week plan and add in shakes to replace the other meals. Working this much as taken a BIG toll on how i look. Someone said something. Thats why i asked about this. Im not fat jacked as my friend put it ( not to fat like 17% or so but thats fat for me )

Im even cutting back 1 hours of my 6 ish hours a week a nite to do cardio in the morning fasted 3 to 4x a week

It is pricey like you said above but these look like they'd be delicious. So combine that with the convenience of not having to cook, and $8.33 per meal isn't horrible. I have a bad habit of eating out and spending a lot more than that on a meal. I am considering this. Maybe I'll try a week and see if I want to continue. I'd still have to grocery shop since I'd need to eat more than 3 meals a day but whey shakes can be good meal replacements too.

Im in NYC a lot. Try getting a meal for under $15 lol. Thats a crapy meal also ha

this might save me money. Im going to check my bank and see how much i spent in july. I bet its outrageous

These companies are literally all over the place to where I feel the market for them is completely saturated. I personally don't know anyone that uses these services unless they are sponsored or traveling for shows and need food delivered for convenience sake.

Couldn't be that hard to find a restaurant or person to prep your food you'd think. Maybe buy a deep freeze to store in. If you are really looking into these then you probably have the expendable cash. Wal-Mart and Kroger now have apps that let you order online and pick up your groceries curb side. Could pick up food and drop it off. Most restaurant have immigrant labor making next to nothing. There used to be Chinese restaurant and they would cook all the gym employees food for them to specification

Out feeler out on Craigslist

As you know I watched all of Rich's videos and his 5% service come up alot. I live in Europe so can't even get it but I noticed a few you tube review vids and was curious so checked them out. I only watched 3 but all of them said his meals taste amazing. How he wasn't bullshitting and the keto style cauliflower mash is really good as an example. $8.33 for a meal were I live is cheap. I like to cook though so doubt I would ever need them. Although having a stock in the freezer for those times you can't be bothered would be useful.

EatCleanBro.com is pretty good...I have used them for meat by the lb only, that way its affordable and the carb I put it over I can rotate

So I decided to take the plunge and try it out. I just need a break from my usual foods I'm getting sick of. $8.33 per meal is pretty good where I live so what the hell. I don't have to order it again if I don't like it. I got the bodybuilding lifestyle meal plan.

Last edited:
I just get the premade stir fry chicken and beef at grocery store. Takes 5-10 min to cook. While you doing that buy an extra one and make it at same time and just throw in Tupper wear for lunch next day. Cheaper and fresher. Really just takes 5min.

Then they have frozen fish one and premade frozen meals you can get at grocery store for $3-6 bucks. If you don't have 5min cook just throw one in microwave at work. They have plenty I seen that say Paleo on them. Just need to check make sure they don't have preservatives.

I just bought a fish one today to try out. It was $6. The fish are on the higher side.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity