advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre made bodybuilder friendly meals sites?

The online listed meals are like 6oz meat, 1 cup of starch or 50 grams carbs and 1 cup of veggies I believe. But you can custom order whatever you like for instance 10 oz of meat and 2 cups brown rice or whatever you want.

Order 10 meals (minimum online order) and use megagym10 (no spaces) and get 10% off. Order 20 meals and use megagym20 (no spaces) and get 20% off.

Thanks brother. Going to order 20. I'll have to freeze some, as I have some business travel coming up.

The online listed meals are like 6oz meat, 1 cup of starch or 50 grams carbs and 1 cup of veggies I believe. But you can custom order whatever you like for instance 10 oz of meat and 2 cups brown rice or whatever you want.

Order 10 meals (minimum online order) and use megagym10 (no spaces) and get 10% off. Order 20 meals and use megagym20 (no spaces) and get 20% off.

What are your favorites? I have looked at megafit meals many times - and the selection seems endless especially the custom make your own.

What are your favorites? I have looked at megafit meals many times - and the selection seems endless especially the custom make your own.
I love the turkey meatballs and pasta, I love the steak and fries. The talapia was damn good when I was dieting also. I haven't had a meal that I didn't like.

Ooooh I think I'm gonna try these too!

Last edited:
They do ship in dry ice, my best friends own the business, they own the gym I work out at also, they are like my brothers, their family has been in the restaurant business for YEARS. These meals are delicious, me, Jay cutler, Justin compton, Dallas mcarver, Matt Jenson all use these, I know Matt porter has tried them, Brad Rowe likes them, these meals are top notch, if u guys would like I can get a discount code for you if you would like to try them, if I know you very well then pm me and I might have a couple shipped out to you for free to try them out (I will pay for them myself). That's how confident I am in the quality and taste of these meals.

a code would be awesome. I have been enjoying these meals. I just wish they were a little cheaper like the 21 meals you get for 180$ shipped for that 5% guy

Use discount code probd32 if you order :)

how much is that code? im going to use the 20% code for sure. I love the cheeseburge whatever meal! so far ive ate, 8 out of 10 and all 8 were good. 2 were basic but good rest were awesome

Ok brother if u are serious then pm me and I will have 10 sent to you free of charge.

Thanks Bboy I didn't expect this kind of offer, I sent you a PM.

I don't expect anything for free and am more than happy to pay for it.

Just looking over there menu the Turkey Meatballs has almost exactly what I was looking for as far as Macros go. There so many options and they all look great.

That Poblano Chicken and Turkey Meatballs look fantastic

Last edited:
how much is that code? im going to use the 20% code for sure. I love the cheeseburge whatever meal! so far ive ate, 8 out of 10 and all 8 were good. 2 were basic but good rest were awesome
10% off. The other codes might not last long, probd32 last forever :)

5% meals

I have been using 5% for 3 months now, some are good others not soo good. I'm looking to change when I return from vacation. will try the Megafit meals asap.

I have been using 5% for 3 months now, some are good others not soo good. I'm looking to change when I return from vacation. will try the Megafit meals asap.

I'm getting 21 meals from them Friday. I got all of the meal options except like two. The big advantage is it's the cheapest option. If I don't like them, I'll try megafit. Which 5% meals are your favorites?

spicy beef with rice, fiesta ground beef/rice, teriyaki chix/rice. the turkey meatloaf and turkey meatballs I'm not a fan. didn't like the bruschetta chix or the fiesta lime chix. if he switched up the menu every other month it would be great. the money isn't the issue with me. I don't have time to prep I work 6 days a week, sometimes 7 days. there's a company out of Tampa I've been in contact with as well. 4 meals per day 220 delivered. Nutrition Solutions I might go with them.

I'm getting 21 meals from them Friday. I got all of the meal options except like two. The big advantage is it's the cheapest option. If I don't like them, I'll try megafit. Which 5% meals are your favorites?

i have the 5% coming also friday. megafit meals are good. Im going to see how the compare

Thanks Bboy I didn't expect this kind of offer, I sent you a PM.

I don't expect anything for free and am more than happy to pay for it.

Just looking over there menu the Turkey Meatballs has almost exactly what I was looking for as far as Macros go. There so many options and they all look great.

That Poblano Chicken and Turkey Meatballs look fantastic

you meals should ship out tomorrow or Monday, hope you enjoy them, please leave feedback. (you should have tried the steak) :headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws