over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre Mature Aging

swim15

Registered
Been thinking about this a lot after looking at bodybuilders and recreational lifters both and how some age very prematurely.

Obviously this is going to be somewhat genetic but was wondering if anyone had opinions on things that speed aging. I would absolutely say that high food, especially carbs, intake as insulin seems to definitely cause a lot of pre mature aging. We also know that life expectancy for people who eat caloriclaly restricted diets is much longer.

In terms of anabolics I was curious about this and if stronger androgens (i.e. Tren) would have an impact as well.

I'm fairly young and look a lot older than I am, some of which is genetic, but also don't want to speed things up an unreasonable amount.

Been thinking about this a lot after looking at bodybuilders and recreational lifters both and how some age very prematurely.

Obviously this is going to be somewhat genetic but was wondering if anyone had opinions on things that speed aging. I would absolutely say that high food, especially carbs, intake as insulin seems to definitely cause a lot of pre mature aging. We also know that life expectancy for people who eat caloriclaly restricted diets is much longer.

In terms of anabolics I was curious about this and if stronger androgens (i.e. Tren) would have an impact as well.

I'm fairly young and look a lot older than I am, some of which is genetic, but also don't want to speed things up an unreasonable amount.

When i was in my 20s i always looked in my 30s and i used AAS all through my 20s (started when i was 18). In my late 20s (around 27) i added HGH in with my AAS use but removed toxic compounds like tren, deca and orals when i turned 32 (now i only use test, eq, adex, and proviron with my HGH). i haven't aged a day since i made that decision. im 37 years old and whenever someone asks my age and i tell them they didn't think i was even in my 30s yet. it happens quite often because at the gym, and wherever i go, people are constantly insistent on talking to me about fitness, my diet and then most of time somehow my age comes into question. but also my family has great genetics. my father is in his mid 60s and looks like he could pass for 50 easy. he's been working out most of his life, started trt script about 8-9 years ago and only drinks on holidays or on vacation.

Last edited:
I think stress has a lot of play in it as well. Genetics of course, but keeping all of your hormones in the proper ranges....and that also includes supplemental GH.

When I was running gh the last time, I was on 2-3 iu's daily for almost two years straight. Everyone always thought I was much younger than I really was.

But I won't lie, I break into my wife's skin care products a lot of times, and I can see a difference. That and hydration while keeping stress at bay, and getting quality sleep is about all I think we can do naturally.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lotta guys do stupid things like getting burnt to a crisp or using a tanning bed, esp those who compete. Also when you're shredded below 10% bf it's hard not to look older, holding zero fat in your face makes anyone look a bit more aged.
Sunscreen and daily moisturizers should be part of everyones regimen. I had skin problems in my teens, took Accutane which cleared up the acne, but I was plagued with dry skin so I've always used plenty of lotion, even on my face etc, definitely has helped in keeping me looking younger. I'm about to turn 32 and most of my circle of friends are 25-26 and no one thinks I'm a day older than any of the rest of them. The inclusion of GH should help keep it that way over time, as well - I have continued to notice my skin getting better in the 5-6 months since I started using 5iu.

Growth factors accelerate aging. And we in the bodybuilding world are all about driving those growth factors up :)

Question is where do you draw the line between looking like a young well preserved baby or a jacked corpse [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lotta guys do stupid things like getting burnt to a crisp or using a tanning bed, esp those who compete. Also when you're shredded below 10% bf it's hard not to look older, holding zero fat in your face makes anyone look a bit more aged.
Sunscreen and daily moisturizers should be part of everyones regimen. I had skin problems in my teens, took Accutane which cleared up the acne, but I was plagued with dry skin so I've always used plenty of lotion, even on my face etc, definitely has helped in keeping me looking younger. I'm about to turn 32 and most of my circle of friends are 25-26 and no one thinks I'm a day older than any of the rest of them. The inclusion of GH should help keep it that way over time, as well - I have continued to notice my skin getting better in the 5-6 months since I started using 5iu.

yes staying hydrated internally with lots of H20 and externally with lotions is very important. and stay out of the damn sun. only time im in sun is when im on vacation or poolside. i dont just sit out and tan or hit tanning booths for the fun of it. sun will destroy your skin and age you like nothing else (alcohol and smoking too)

I am 48 years old, and I wear the lines on my face the way a four-star General wears the medals on his military uniform Goddammit! Shows I have some serious life experience.....:cool:

i think a lot has to do with insulin

i think a lot has to do with stress/over oxidation

more food=more stress=more oxidation
gym=more stress and more oxidation
hgh faster cell turnover/less insulin sensitivity
aas=more stress/more oxidation

im getting better as i age, and look minimum 10 years younger.

go figure.

:D

taking the right approach SHOULD do that!

I'm 46 and I have been told alot I look middle 30ds. I didn't start Ass till 40 and run trt doses with two 3 month cycle a year. I guess I just have great genetics for aging . I work a extremely stressful job and 70 hrs a week on average, sleep only 5 hrs most days and train 5-6 days a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I would say it's the tanning, I know that's a simple answer and obviously other things are involved but it's also the most definite and least subjective answer if you ask me. It doesn't have to be just bodybuilders everyone I know who was obsessed with having a tan eventually looked like shit from it.

i know a mixed black guy, in his mid 40s... he started out using high dose gear some 20+ years ago.. professional athlete..
now uses the standard trt schedule.

every time we go out, the guy is always hit on by 20 something females who think the guy is in his late 20 early 30s.

i think it all comes down to genetics and ethnic background.

it seem those with black or black mixtures who take care of themselves
usually look 10 years younger than their actual age.

Last edited:
Tanning, Strong Angrogenic drugs, dieting to really low bodyfat percentages.

Free radicals are a byproduct of digesting food. And one of the biggest reasons for them being in the body. So that could be a reason for aging.

It comes down to how unhealthy you are. If you keep a high blood pressure for a while, you'll probably age faster. It's a lifestyle thing, as it is with normal non AAS users. Aging can be controlled with diet and supplements.

i think a lot has to do with insulin

i think a lot has to do with stress/over oxidation

more food=more stress=more oxidation
gym=more stress and more oxidation
hgh faster cell turnover/less insulin sensitivity
aas=more stress/more oxidation

im getting better as i age, and look minimum 10 years younger.

go figure.

:D

taking the right approach SHOULD do that!

more oxidation doesn't equal aging

Mitohormesis - Suffocated Mitochondria Live Longer: Scientists Probe Longevity-Effect of Low-Level Stressors. - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

don't lose your hair.

i look 18. i'm close to 29. now if i lose my hair i will look 40.

/thread

I'm 50, get guessed age 36-41 almost all the time. I looked my age until going on TRT, and HGH and adding in every supplement that supports health and aging. I look a good 5-8 years younger then I did just a year ago. I have never abused AAS. I use RU-58841 daily to save my hair, soak myself in coconut oil every night and hydrate. My biggest issue against aging is alcohol as i drink 5-8 drinks 2-3 nights per week. If I cut that out, I'd be even better off.

I'm 50, get guessed age 36-41 almost all the time. I looked my age until going on TRT, and HGH and adding in every supplement that supports health and aging. I look a good 5-8 years younger then I did just a year ago. I have never abused AAS. I use RU-58841 daily to save my hair, soak myself in coconut oil every night and hydrate. My biggest issue against aging is alcohol as i drink 5-8 drinks 2-3 nights per week. If I cut that out, I'd be even better off.

Did you notice good improvements since the RU?

Did you notice good improvements since the RU?

I have the thickest natural hair any guy could wish for. When I started TRT, a few months in, I was shedding 200-250 hair a day. Obviously thinning. I've been on RU daily for 8 weeks now and shed maybe 10-20 a day now which is below normal non thinning shed. It's nothing. And yes, I notice hairs coming back as well. It halts all DHT hair loss for sure if used correctly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws