over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre work out discussion

purelifting

Registered
I have heard many pre workouts you become amuned to caffine and other ingredients. I take it that you become used to the caffine in it, correct? So if I go with a prework out that doesnt have caffine in it, will I never have to increase the servings? ex. ingredients; Arginine, creatine, etc. something to get alittle boost/extra pump during a workout.

I don't know, I'm not immune to my cup of coffee in the morning. It's been doing the same thing to me for years now.

I dont mess with a pre workout ever, but I know alot of guys say they become more and more immune. Try doing a three week on and one off type of approach. Even switch labels every other month, that seems to help too.

never use em.
don't like to feel like i took an "upper."
plus, doesnt prolonged use of caffeine increase catabolic hormones or something...? it delays recovery? cant remember.... thought i read a study on that?
i never mess with it tho.
get the mind ready. visualize your workout before you ever get there. be mentally focused and get INTENSE.
-JS

Plain old AAKG mixed in with Energy Rush (like caffienated crystal light) and I'm ready to go for a few weeks, then it wears off.

I was dissapointed with Jack3d as 2.5 scoops only worked for a week, and any more upset my tummy. Same with NO Xplode....useful for maybe a week.

And I read that caffiene restricts your blood flow, so its actually counter productive PWO. I can't remember all the details as its been a few years since I read that.

Would you get used to Arginine? I might just use Arginine, creatine and afew other bcaa's. I figured somedays if I needed I would use jack3d or the TP knock off if needed.

I use NOS only on days that I feel like skipping the gym.

But if I do too many days in a row, I find that it takes me forever to fall asleep.

The effect is still there, you just 'feel' it less because you became accustomed to the feeling

a good topic ....

ive used a few and i feel i do get better gains with a pre, after a hard day im basically short on energy before training so its a good idea for ME,

I have found that not all products work the same for every one.

i tried SAN fierce and it was pure crap for me.

ones that get me kicking are jack3d, vpx NO shotgun and cellucor NO extreme.
so i mix between these three when on cycle.
i like to stack the vpx shotgun and synthesize post as they both have 20g pro in them.

keep em coming guys

I like pre-workout supps. Sometimes I need the energy. Dark rage was intense but tasted like wolf's blood. NO Explode did nothing for me. Jack3d is good. It gives me more focus and less rush or jittery type feelings. I've tried others that basically felt like speed. I'll stick with jack3d for now.

I agree about the Noxipro by CTD labs. Killer stuff.
MethylFx - Sold at Nutrishop (a lot like Noxipro)

Besides those two everything else I have taken seems basically the same. I agree that you should cycle them because you will become pretty immune over time. I haven't used a pre work out in over a month now minus once the other day and it made me feel awful. I used to swear by them but now I don't know. I think their biggest benefit is the amount of focus you get from all the caffeine. Probably would be healthier just to take 2 shots of espresso before hitting the weights though.

The effect is still there, you just 'feel' it less because you became accustomed to the feeling

I agree with this... not sure if you could become "immune" to caffeine :)

Try some beta alanine 3-5g, maybe ephedra, I don't use a preworkout I kind of make my own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131