over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre work out drinks....

I am not a big fan of stims

but if I ever need a kick ALLMAX Muscle Prime is great!

No prop blend, so you know exactly what you are getting

top notch, high quality, honest company

Has anybody tried TP's Buzzsaw? Curious...

I am curently using Tp's buzsaw and its my fav pre workout so far the taste takes a few times to get used to but once you get past that its awesome id suggest limeade

FOR ME MHP DARK RAGE OR JACKED 3D SWICTH UP BETWEEN THESE TWO OVER A PERIOD OF TIME

Rajjin- it actually doesn't have that much caffeine in it...i believe you feel more of the effects from the geranium oil that they put in it. it deffinitely feels different than most caffeine based pre workouts , almost feels like adderall. Like a more focused energy (i dont know how to describe any other way) I'd give it a try, i was sceptical but now I love it. Thinking about messing around with just geranium oil alone pre workout in different amounts to see what kind of effects it has.

Edit: talking about the product Jack3d

Be careful with geranium oil guys.

It's actually a major ingredient in those new legal speed/ecstasy party pills which are apparently just as effective as the real thing.

-Pack

Last edited:
My thread was kinda about pre work out drinks in general not just jack3d.

Now, would you say all pre work out mixs/drinks have the same ingredients as the others?

if so why would testers say the feel is all different? becasue of doseages of each ingredients possible? slight diffrence in ingredients?

I neither like nor want stims before training.
I like TP's Powdered Muscle for pre/during/post.

The most effective pre-workout nutrition for me is my 100g tuna and 200g white rice 2hrs before my workout.

Has anybody tried TP's Buzzsaw? Curious...

i tried tp's buzzsaw and i do not suggest the fruit punch its like drinking batter acid,horrible taste and even tho i love tp's products it did not work well for me. I think most pre-workout drinks have caffeine in them right now i am trying ASGT and i like it,it has 2g creatine per scoop and about 100mg caffeine per scoop i usually take 2 scoops.

My thread was kinda about pre work out drinks in general not just jack3d.

Now, would you say all pre work out mixs/drinks have the same ingredients as the others?

if so why would testers say the feel is all different? becasue of doseages of each ingredients possible? slight diffrence in ingredients?

Dude, why don't you simply search for reviews and info on them? There are MILLION and MILLIONS of threads on hundreds of different boards and even whole web-site to just supplement reviews. And pre-workout supps have been out forever man, it's nothing new, there are hundreds of them.

Nitro NCG

love this shit, been on it for over a month and not used to it at all. Only side effect is dry mouth, make sure to have a half gallon of water with you to pound during your workout.

Dude, why don't you simply search for reviews and info on them? There are MILLION and MILLIONS of threads on hundreds of different boards and even whole web-site to just supplement reviews. And pre-workout supps have been out forever man, it's nothing new, there are hundreds of them.

put do you see what other people think on the fourm? nope.

I like seeing what other members veiw point on things. who knows, you may have find something new. Ex. the new pre work out that have a speed like effect.

do you get used to geraniamo like caffine?

Tried White Flood, Jack3d...handful of others..none impressed me enough to keep buying. Coffee works just fine to get me amped for my 6am training sessions.

I'm not a fan of these pre workout drinks. I like to know whats in my pre workout drink/shake. You cant beat ECA stack for pre workout.

What is the ingredient that is suppose to get you JACKED or Make you EXPLODE
etc etc? Are they all mainly caffeine? Or is there more to them?
I used some stuff a buddy of mine sent me called fast twitch. I Liked it.
Are these all the same (caffeine) but different?

I tried jacked and didnt like it. The one made by USPlabs right? Sure its a small serving for a big effect but gave me bad stomach cramps and headaches even at just half a scoop! Something was in it that my body just didnt agree with. I've tried ALL the mainstream pre-workout mixes on the market since they do come in handy during PCT, the only time i use this kind of stuff! From all the top brands ive tried the latest version made by Myogenix is the best hands down! Forget the name of the pre-workout but its the only pre-workout mix that Myogenix makes if u look it up, should be easy to find online. Best tasting, 1 scoop is more then enough, no stomach cramps and no headaches! Also give me more noticable stamina/energy in the gym over 300mg of straight caffiene without feeling like crap or crashing! Worth a try for anyone out there imo thats looking for the same effect. Im very happy with it and only costs about $32 online and i only take it on days i workout which is only 3 days a week so one bottle lasts me a good 2mths easy! Just dont go into the hype on the label saying to take it everyday. ALL pre-workout supps says they but do they think people workout 7 days a week? LOL. Its just so u use it up faster so u come back and buy another bottle sooner. If u just take this stuff regardless of brand ONLY on workout days then i dont see anyone getting use to the effects and it stop working. Unless ur some crazy man who trains hardcore 5+ days a week then idk? Even on a gram of gear i wouldnt train 5 days a week but thats me. Hope this helps.

put do you see what other people think on the fourm? nope.

I like seeing what other members veiw point on things. who knows, you may have find something new. Ex. the new pre work out that have a speed like effect.

do you get used to geraniamo like caffine?

Uhh.. that is all your search would give you.. reviews from members on Forums and review sites.. :confused:
And you can see thousands of them, instead of just a few guys that happen to look at this thread. You could even search this site and see tons of reviews. But whatever dude..

Uhh.. that is all your search would give you.. reviews from members on Forums and review sites.. :confused:
And you can see thousands of them, instead of just a few guys that happen to look at this thread. You could even search this site and see tons of reviews. But whatever dude..

Not sure why you are trying to prove me wrong. Just go with the flow.

:s:eek:rt-smi

I love jack3d. Good pumps and even better focus. One scoops is just fine for me

Tried jack3ed once. Took it about 4:30, trained at 5:30 and couldn't sleep most of the night. Never took it again, lol. I'm not a big fan of the stimulant type supps, but a friend gave me a sample for free. Usually I just have oatmeal and bcaa's before workout and train at an intensity that my body is comfortable with that day.

what ever happened to whole food? some chx breast, white rice and a tbl buckwheat honey. everything u need. if u cant train without a caffeine boost, go to bed earlier and eat better.

I'm not a fan of these pre workout drinks. I like to know whats in my pre workout drink/shake. You cant beat ECA stack for pre workout.

I hear that. My fav is 6 shots of espresso pre w/o or 4 shots espresso
to wash down 2 ephedrine pre w/o. never fails.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads