over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre work out drinks....

purelifting

Registered
So the main talk of my gym is pre work out drinks and the name jack3d has been coming up ALOT. anyone take jack3d?

I wonder if I can find out what MG it has in it.

friend of mine liked it so I tried a few scoops. not too bad the first couple times but it seems like something my body would get used to pretty quick.

jack3D is just a bunch of caffeine. the best is buzzerk by complete nutrition, its a little spendy but well worth it. Also has the after workout shake rezzersect.

jack3d is crap IMHO and you will crash bad... if you want an awesome preworkout with no crash try White Flood by Controlled Labs.

when i've used jack3d my body gets too used to the ingredients.....:banghead:

Pre-workout

Ive tried jack3d and didn't care for it, it made my face itch bad. I take NO Shotgun because it has some protien in it (18 gm per serving) for my early morning workouts and for afternoon workouts I'll take NO Explode since I've already eaten by then. The shotgun works within a couple of minutes for me and the Explode takes about 20 minutes to kick in for me.

i eat a banana about 30 min before i work out.

What is the ingredient that is suppose to get you JACKED or Make you EXPLODE
etc etc? Are they all mainly caffeine? Or is there more to them?
I used some stuff a buddy of mine sent me called fast twitch. I Liked it.
Are these all the same (caffeine) but different?

I have always been a fan of NO-xplode. It tastes like poison, but two scoops gets me pretty fired up and I don't really get a tolerance for it. I tried NO shotgun and it was OK but got used to it really fast. I like that it has pepto pro in it.
I got a free sample of 1MR, and that was AWESOME. I don't know if it was just more caffeine or what but I was amped for HOURS, I want to get a tub of it and try it on a more consistent basis.

TP makes a couple too, anyone use those? Buzzsaw and something else I think?

Has anybody tried TP's Buzzsaw? Curious...

I used to like trying the pwo stuff. Superpump, NO Shotgun, NO Explode, Blackpowder, and Jack3d were the ones that I tried.
I liked them all at first but got used to them quickly. Jacked was actually my favorite. I think it has 1,3-dimethylamylamine in it, also.

Now I take 25-35mg of TP's 1,3-dimethylamylamine with 200mg caffiene and maybe some AAKG 30min before workout and get the same effect at a cheaper price. It works for me anyway.

The dimethylamylamine seems to cause my heart rate to go up and makes me become winded during workout if I take more than 25mg-it seems to be pretty potent stuff.

What is the ingredient that is suppose to get you JACKED or Make you EXPLODE
etc etc? Are they all mainly caffeine? Or is there more to them?
I used some stuff a buddy of mine sent me called fast twitch. I Liked it.
Are these all the same (caffeine) but different?

Rajjin- it actually doesn't have that much caffeine in it...i believe you feel more of the effects from the geranium oil that they put in it. it deffinitely feels different than most caffeine based pre workouts , almost feels like adderall. Like a more focused energy (i dont know how to describe any other way) I'd give it a try, i was sceptical but now I love it. Thinking about messing around with just geranium oil alone pre workout in different amounts to see what kind of effects it has.

Edit: talking about the product Jack3d

Rajjin- it actually doesn't have that much caffeine in it...i believe you feel more of the effects from the geranium oil that they put in it. it deffinitely feels different than most caffeine based pre workouts , almost feels like adderall. Like a more focused energy (i dont know how to describe any other way) I'd give it a try, i was sceptical but now I love it. Thinking about messing around with just geranium oil alone pre workout in different amounts to see what kind of effects it has.

Edit: talking about the product Jack3d

Thanks!
I Had another good friend from here recommend that one also.
Ill give it a try.

If you like Jack3d, check out TrueProtein's "Geraniamo" (pretty much the same thing but more affordable):
**broken link removed**

If you like Jack3d, check out TrueProtein's "Geraniamo" (pretty much the same thing but more affordable):
**broken link removed**

Damn, how long has TP had this stuff? I loved Jack3d back when I first tried it but it was only about 20 servings...

To the OP, Jack3d is awesome, but I'd definitely go with this Geraniamo stuff from TP since its the same exact thing but less than half the price. But, like others have said, it seems to lose its effectiveness after a few weeks.

Jack3d is actually my favorite pre-workout formula. Everything else I've tried made me feel like I was on something and the crashes are generally horrible. With Jack3d I actually only take 1 scoop, sometimes 1.5 scoops about 30 minutes before my workout and I'm good to go. Also no crazy crash because I'm not taking too much. Here are the ingredients:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Schizandrol A.

It's gluten free with NO FILLERS, and also has AAK and Creatine in it so another reason I dig it. Some folks who take 2-3 scoops say they feel like they just took a bunch of uppers, but that's because of the last 3 components. I admit there hasn't been much research AT ALL on the last two so proceed with caution.

All in all, in moderation, I dig it.

**broken link removed**

How long has this been on TP? I just bought Jack3d about a week ago.. I would describe it the same way as somebody did above; adderall for workouts. I love it, let my roomates try some and they felt the same.

The geranium has to be the difference. I read that there is only about 100mg of caffeine. I'd try it if you haven't - empty stomach of course. The itch is from beta-alanine.

The guys who offer no input on your question and say "take this one" with no explanation are most likely shills. If anything, don't buy Jack3d, but try something like TP's product or even the geranium (1,3-dimethylamylamine) alone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear