over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre Work Out

Max-HP doesn't contain enough. 6g is where you want to start at. I like to get mine from TN. In supplements, it has NEVER seemed as potent as the same type of dosage from the raws at TN. Same as Agmatine.
If you use pre workout supps for taste, citrulline malate is going to make it taste pretty damn sour.

Yea that's where I get everything I use for supps. I noticed that Max-hp doses of CM was pretty low, your 6g example caught my eye. Seems like a pretty good starting point. Especially getting 500g from TN, would last awhile. Now my next question is would you use it solely for Pre Wo or would you throw some in your intra? Seems like a little goes a long way. Just a thought. Thanks for your response.

Its halfway a joke, constant dieting and eating the same thing every day, same taste. Then have a pre workout drink.... like green apple or something similar. Jolts the taste buds pretty well. Most of the Pre Wo supps that I've tried all work about the same for me, only one that ever made me feel different was C-4. That stuff made my face hot and felt like I was on fire.

Yeah green apple is one of my fav flavours too. The Curse in green apple is really nice... but it doesn't really contain many things to mess up the taste.

Max-HP doesn't contain enough. 6g is where you want to start at. I like to get mine from TN. In supplements, it has NEVER seemed as potent as the same type of dosage from the raws at TN. Same as Agmatine.
If you use pre workout supps for taste, citrulline malate is going to make it taste pretty damn sour.

Exactly. We have all seen the lab reports on protein so who knows what is in many of the pre workouts too. I know they can try and mask flavors. But certain things have a distinct flavor such as citrulline malate. If I use it from a raw powder it's so sour/tart but in some pre workouts that are meant to contain a lot of CM I can barely taste it.

Yeah green apple is one of my fav flavours too. The Curse in green apple is really nice... but it doesn't really contain many things to mess up the taste.

Exactly. We have all seen the lab reports on protein so who knows what is in many of the pre workouts too. I know they can try and mask flavors. But certain things have a distinct flavor such as citrulline malate. If I use it from a raw powder it's so sour/tart but in some pre workouts that are meant to contain a lot of CM I can barely taste it.

Def agree with ya on that.... I was shopping around looking for different supp companies and seeing how much they were charging for CM, but thinking back to that report on all the brands and how much protein was actually in the product compared to the label. And with knight stating that CM was very bitter. Makes you wonder how much CM is really in the product, looks like its much better to order from TN rather than trust another label that could be incorrect. Ahhh the joys of picking through all the brands out there deciding which label to trust or not trust!!!

50g protein and peanut butter and apples. Or a can of tuna. I'm very sensitive to caffeine so very little of that

My girl friend ended up getting me max hp gonna try it in a few hours half scoop to much caffeine with a full scoop 400mg 🙊 uploadfromtaptalk1427230653825.jpg

Also i take my adderall early morning for class then come work or gym time 10 hours later im crashing from my meds so hoepfully this a good pick me up

mr. hyde, adrenolyn cuts or bulk, rhino

or stim free route good ol 100mg test suspension

i miss Ultimate Orange damnit. Nothing ever as good since.

Great flavor too.

Heres a good one.
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5D1emtxsmE[/ame]

LMFAO:D:D:D

You gotta love drunk hillbillies lol!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear