over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout GH protocol

Ghrp with CJC is a great combo man..
The hunger pangs can get a bit much, meh, advantageous if anything.
If you try the GH before bed, you owe it to yourself to try the cocktail with melatonin and Gaba, they all have a complex interplay complimenting one another. You'll get the kind of sleep that we used to get as teenagers, like when you shut your eyes and before you know it the alarms going off and you're off to school... waking up with drool questioning what year it is.
GH, melatonin, Gaba, an absolute Superior rest cocktail..
The hunger pangs mostly go away for me after the first 2-3 weeks, but yeah the first couple weeks I was eating everything in sight. Already doing 5 mg melatonin prebed. I will try adding gaba and GH and see what happens. How much gaba do you recommend?

The hunger pangs mostly go away for me after the first 2-3 weeks, but yeah the first couple weeks I was eating everything in sight. Already doing 5 mg melatonin prebed. I will try adding gaba and GH and see what happens. How much gaba do you recommend?
750mg Gaba with 5mg melatonin. You might get a little bit flush in the face, and feel pins and needles. That's due to your GHRH.
Gaba is absolutely amazing stuff.
There's a lot of legit and bonafide studies on its properties with GH, recovery, sleep, post workout, anxiety treatment, the list goes on and on.
For educational purposes definitely keep everyone updated. This way future readers have some notes if the stuff works for you or not.

I don`t wanna be taken as the GH guru. I only use for anti-aging or cutting, never with slin or for adding muscle. 2-3iu in one shot first thing in the morning is what I prefer and eat within an hour, a breakfast with under 25g carbs. My BG is usually 70-80 first thing in the morning, NEVER higher. Diet is mostly protein, fat and lots of raw veg. There are some carbs but its not the majority and this makes my goals happen.

For the price I get Gh for, CJC is not even a thought. I did a round of cjc w/dac and got labs done. Results were pathetic compared good ole Gh. Maybe it was the batch but I`m not giving it another try.
hogan - I only use for ant aging/cutting too, and usually do 2 iu first thing in AM, you don't like taking a dose before bed too when cutting? Just curious what you think? With being fasted all night, I figured it can do it's work well there? Recently been taking a dose of berberine with the night time GH as someone theorized it might help enhance fat burning and it makes sense in theory to me.....

hogan - I only use for ant aging/cutting too, and usually do 2 iu first thing in AM, you don't like taking a dose before bed too when cutting? Just curious what you think? With being fasted all night, I figured it can do it's work well there? Recently been taking a dose of berberine with the night time GH as someone theorized it might help enhance fat burning and it makes sense in theory to me.....

I guess a pre-bed dose of Gh could increase fat burning benefits, I just rely on my natural peaks at night. I have not seen any real science pointing to added benefits or consequences taking an extra 2iu before bed. I just feel at night you are burning less calories sleeping than if you were awake and moving around.

I guess a pre-bed dose of Gh could increase fat burning benefits, I just rely on my natural peaks at night. I have not seen any real science pointing to added benefits or consequences taking an extra 2iu before bed. I just feel at night you are burning less calories sleeping than if you were awake and moving around.
You take gh before bed, free up a bunch of free fatty acids and lie asleep all night...LOL
NOT THE WAY I WOULD GO ABOUT IT! :)

You take gh before bed, free up a bunch of free fatty acids and lie asleep all night...LOL
NOT THE WAY I WOULD GO ABOUT IT! :)

rHGH was designed and recommended to take at night, while I dont disagree with saying there might be more optimal timing for it, it's highly effective this way

rHGH was designed and recommended to take at night, while I dont disagree with saying there might be more optimal timing for it, it's highly effective this way
Not disagreeing with you, just NOT THE WAY I WOULD GO ABOUT IT.

WHO (what is their condition) is recommended to take Gh at night? In most states prescribing Gh for anti-aging, fat loss or bodybuilding is not approved by the medical board. I know there are clinics that do it but they are taking a huge risk. Big pharma makes the product and gives guidelines for people with an actual growth hormone deficiency (not guys who compete and want 400 igf). I`m not knocking off label use, its great stuff, BUT we are all in different situation of Gh "need" than the intended audience. SO, our administration protocol is different as well.

WHO (what is their condition) is recommended to take Gh at night? In most states prescribing Gh for anti-aging, fat loss or bodybuilding is not approved by the medical board. I know there are clinics that do it but they are taking a huge risk. Big pharma makes the product and gives guidelines for people with an actual growth hormone deficiency (not guys who compete and want 400 igf). I`m not knocking off label use, its great stuff, BUT we are all in different situation of Gh "need" than the intended audience. SO, our administration protocol is different as well.

Extreme forms of hypogonadism. I'm just saying big pharma may be a bunch of crooks but their not stupid.

hypogonadism is NEVER indicative for Rx of HGH. In fact Gh will not help or reverse hypogonadism at all. Big pharma makes Gh for people with Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome or pituitary dwarfism to name a few. That is who the recommendations are for. Those people are not concerned with fat loss or anti-aging in a child with pituitary dwarfism. See how there can be different guidelines for different populations?

Same as test, if you use it for physique enhancing purposes, you're a criminal..

The only legit use of 1000mg of test is to turn a woman into a man.

We have our priorities allllll wrong.

hypogonadism is NEVER indicative for Rx of HGH. In fact Gh will not help or reverse hypogonadism at all. Big pharma makes Gh for people with Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome or pituitary dwarfism to name a few. That is who the recommendations are for. Those people are not concerned with fat loss or anti-aging in a child with pituitary dwarfism. See how there can be different guidelines for different populations?

See how there can be different guidelines for different populations?

No because they benefit from the same mechanisms you are.

The whole point of using Exo GH is to elevate IGF1. So optimally you would do it post workout.
Now remember, after GH shot, IGF levels will be elevated for most of the day, so really anytime you are fasted you can do the GH, but I prefer it either Post workout or before bed.
Now if you are using insulin, I would do small 2-3 IU shots and maybe see where my BG is and go from there.

The whole point of using Exo GH is to elevate IGF1. So optimally you would do it post workout.
Now remember, after GH shot, IGF levels will be elevated for most of the day, so really anytime you are fasted you can do the GH, but I prefer it either Post workout or before bed.
Now if you are using insulin, I would do small 2-3 IU shots and maybe see where my BG is and go from there.

How can you be fasted postworkout ?

Care to explain ?

How can you be fasted postworkout ?

Care to explain ?
Not quite sure what your asking here?
I train first thing in the morning fasted, I have creatine, glutamine, pink hem salt, and sugar free electrolyte mix. I am fasted post workout am I not?

Not quite sure what your asking here?
I train first thing in the morning fasted, I have creatine, glutamine, pink hem salt, and sugar free electrolyte mix. I am fasted post workout am I not?

Thank you for chiming in bboy .

Ofc if training first thing AM i understand , i do the same

But he didnt specify if AM fasted training 😇

My question was more for afternoon,evening training

Sory if i make no sense , im not english

I'm just curious about your protocol and I'm interested on why you time it this way?
I'm definitely down for taking some notes..

I was splitting it AM and PM but felt like the HGH was making me sleepy during the day so I just switched it to one dose in the evening.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws