over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre workout Humalin R

km2000 said:
r is not fast acting, humulog is fast acting....

Correct........humulog is fastst acting, humulog R is fast acting aswell. Just not as fast acting as Humulog.

doug1 said:
i have the "r" and it's quick, that's what i asked the pharmacist for, are u you sure km?

im sure, read gavins articles it defines the two very well,

r is the fastest acting they can sell without a script, that is prob what caused the confusion...

get yourself some log from canada, its safer and better imo.....

km2000 said:

r is the fastest acting they can sell without a script, that is prob what caused the confusion...

ok i see now, since that's what's sold over the counter than it's prob safe to say most of the guys on here are referring to the r then, thanks

I agree with all of you guys.
Why someone wants to empty the energy resurces before train or during the workout, you need all the energy levels burned naturally to get a maximum growth stimulus and a good a nice workout. You dont need a fight in your system pulling out the glucogen and adding carbs during the workout.

After the workout experimented and advanced boodybuilders use the slim to better absortion of the simple carbs you may need to faster recover and open an anabolic phase and pull in to the muscle cells all the nutrients in the next few hours .

Please everything is already invented, the only thing you can get about invent yourself is hurt yourself. BECAREFULL!!!!

bigfatandugly said:
have you ever taken insulin before, like ever?

this shit here is no joke. i cannot believe that if you are a first timer you are even thinking of considering running it pre workout. furthermore, i can't believe others are telling you to do so.

holy christ.

first, you have no idea how your body is going to respond to it. secondly, you have no idea how your body 'feels' before it starts to go low. pre workout insulin usage is not for first timers. just reading about it and respecting it isnt enough.

start off taking it post workout learn how to use it properly.

learn how many grams of carbs your body will need per unit of insulin (everyone is different, some need less, some need more). learn also that you dont necessarily need carbs to utilise insulin efficiently.

learn how your body will feel as you start to go low to stop it before you let it get to far and you are a sweaty, weak- kneed guy leaning on the counter in the changeroom praying your carbs will kick in.

learn what type of insulin will work best for you, and what method of administration, there are as many cominations of this that you should learn that will benefit you greatly in the future.

im not flaming you, but to have never taken it before and state you want to run it pre workout and then say ' i respect the shit out of it' is an complete oxymoron.

secondly, im not looking to pick a fight, but c'mon guys- you dont tell first timers to 'go ahead and try it' in regards to running insulin pre workout.

just my 2 cents.

i hope it was well spent.

BFU
i agree as well.

bigheinz said:
I agree with all of you guys.
Why someone wants to empty the energy resurces before train or during the workout, you need all the energy levels burned naturally to get a maximum growth stimulus and a good a nice workout. You dont need a fight in your system pulling out the glucogen and adding carbs during the workout.

After the workout experimented and advanced boodybuilders use the slim to better absortion of the simple carbs you may need to faster recover and open an anabolic phase and pull in to the muscle cells all the nutrients in the next few hours .

Please everything is already invented, the only thing you can get about invent yourself is hurt yourself. BECAREFULL!!!!

Good post.

km2000 said:

The place I used in Canada couldnt get the Humalog past US customs. They snagged 4 of them in a row, I finally gave up.

maldorf said:
The place I used in Canada couldnt get the Humalog past US customs. They snagged 4 of them in a row, I finally gave up.

are you in the u.s. ? what state are you in?

from what i understand it is legal to import a small quanity(30 or 60 day supply of low scheduled drugs) into the u.s. for personal use.....

I'm glad you decided not to do the slin pre workout. Taking in slin, no matter how low the dose is, preworkout is just a bad idea. I have seen experienced diabetics go hypo while at the gym because they did their shot before coming to the gym.

I would recommend doing a little more home work on the usage of slin. Remember that slin is a fat storing hormone with anticatabolic properties. So on the days you use slin, do not take in ANY fats and use low glycemic carbs/complex carbs.

there are a bunch of different views on how to use insulin. Personally, I would use it 2 days per week with first dose at breakfast, second dose around lunch time, and then one later on in the evening/post workout.(just dont do it to late. NO SLIN BEFORE BED TIME!!! Make sure you do your last dose of insulin no less than 4 hours before bed.) On the slin days, I like to use vitargo with my meals after the insulin is administered. (But I have not used slin in about 4-5 months due to trying to lean down.)

Just be smart about it, know the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia and get a glucometer.

Last edited:
thundergod said:
I'm glad you decided not to do the slin pre workout. Taking in slin, no matter how low the dose is, preworkout is just a bad idea. I have seen experienced diabetics go hypo while at the gym because they did their shot before coming to the gym.

I would recommend doing a little more home work on the usage of slin. Remember that slin is a fat storing hormone with anticatabolic properties. So on the days you use slin, do not take in ANY fats and use low glycemic carbs/complex carbs.

there are a bunch of different views on how to use insulin. Personally, I would use it 2 days per week with first dose at breakfast, second dose around lunch time, and then one later on in the evening/post workout.(just dont do it to late. NO SLIN BEFORE BED TIME!!! Make sure you do your last dose of insulin no less than 4 hours before bed.) On the slin days, I like to use vitargo with my meals after the insulin is administered. (But I have not used slin in about 4-5 months due to trying to lean down.)

Just be smart about it, know the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia and get a glucometer.

Good advice bro!!! also why do you want to use it??? are you big enough to try new things? i think you can get what you want from as, gh, peptides and suplements.

ive done it...

10 iu pre wo, train for 45 min sipping on gatorade,sugar,creatine and malto mixture, then using post wo shake and eat every 2 hr after, i got big for like a week then fat as hell.:( its hard to stay lean on this program. beware as you can got hypo real easy and real fast. i wouls not suggest using this program. doin slin 2 times a week post workout on large bodypart days is the way to go. go 3 weeks on 2 off and 3 on again.
im not telling anyone to use slin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just what i have done and what worked best for me!!!:D
lucian

thundergod said:

just want to say, you can get lean on slin. im getting leaner by the day and im using novalin-r!!! im not bloated, and im harder at night than i am in the morning.
slin can be used to diet and you will stay full,hard and get stronger as you lean out,
but it has to be done right!!!!
in 3 weeks ive dropped 5% bodyfat and my weight has dropped 1LB. thats all, and my lifts go up every workout. im actualy harder now than i was on stage at the bodyrock last year.

using slin 3 x aday is why you had to cut it out to lean out. 1 time pst workout is enough to grow and get lean as long as your diet, training and other anabolics/androgenics are all in a row.;)
lucian

I take slin, hum - r , 10 - 15 iu's IM preworkout all the time, I take it with 75gr whey isolate, 100gr malto, 2.5gr kre-alkalyn, 3tblsp glycerine, 30 min later I train for an hour or less, at exactly 3hours after the slin shot I take in about 30-50gr dextrose, half hour after that I eat normally

never had any problems, sometimes my blood sugar drops faster than others after a workout, all I do then is adjust my dextrose timing and I'm fine

lucian said:
just want to say, you can get lean on slin. im getting leaner by the day and im using novalin-r!!! im not bloated, and im harder at night than i am in the morning.
slin can be used to diet and you will stay full,hard and get stronger as you lean out,
but it has to be done right!!!!
in 3 weeks ive dropped 5% bodyfat and my weight has dropped 1LB. thats all, and my lifts go up every workout. im actualy harder now than i was on stage at the bodyrock last year.

using slin 3 x aday is why you had to cut it out to lean out. 1 time pst workout is enough to grow and get lean as long as your diet, training and other anabolics/androgenics are all in a row.;)
lucian

interesting lucian...

am 9 weeeks out now from a show im considering doing and was thinking of dropping my insulin.

would be curious to see how your running it, and your macro breakdown on days you use it.

thanks.

BFU

ok here we go,
monday is high carb day.
2 iu gh in the morning
pro drink on the way to work
35 min cardio
meal 1
8 eggwhites
2 1/2 cups oatmel(yes thats right dry!!)

meal 2
1 cup white rice
4 scoops whey

2 iu gh pre wo
wt workout 1 1/12 hr
post wo 6 iu slin novalin-r

2 1/2 cups white rice
10 oz orange roughy

meal 4
4 scoops whey
lg yam

meal 5
10 oz orange roughy
lg potato

meal 6
4 whey
med potato

cardio 35 min
meal 7
10 oz of beef

this is my monday and thursday high carb days.
yes i am dieting and you can ask sessamaru
who sees me daily what is happening.
im only doin cardio 3 days a week, usin slin and eatin a lota carbs and aim already in my best shape ever and have lost 1 lb in the last 4 weeks. the gh and clen are thermogeninc and im takin 25-50 mg of ephedrine before my workout. its all about upping the metabolism not burrining calories.
and you stay full with pumps so bad i have to stop eating cause my fprearms get so pumped!!!!!!!
not telling anyone to try this just letting you know a different way that seems to work well for me.
lucian:D

thanks for sharing that lucian.

makes sense the way your macros shape up.

i agree with you on upping the metabolism and less cardio. i find when i restrict my calories to much and up my cardio i just end up losing muscle.

its tricky finding that balance and i am glad you have managed to do so to a satisfactory extent.

i have used a gluconeogenic protocol in the past and was thinking of returning to it for the next few weeks ahead. only thing i didnt like about it was the absence of carbs, despite my caloric intake being very high, left me dragged out.

im still trying to find that balance of carbs/ protein/ calories without getting too flat or stringy.

i'll keep playing around till i hit it- but think im getting closer all the time.

it's just nice to hear that a compound i enjoy so much that many consider to be a bane to dieting is being used efficiently by yourself- gives me motivation to keep it in my rotation.

again, thanks for sharing that and all the best in your prep.

BFU

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity