over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout ideas

Ok so have been lifting either fasted or with a shake and oats in it

Workouts have been fine.

BUT, around 5-6 every day I'm getting super bloated. It's gas and I'm guessing it's from hunger, but it hurts my stomach and bloated my upper stomach bad

Any ideas?

Ok so have been lifting either fasted or with a shake and oats in it

Workouts have been fine.

BUT, around 5-6 every day I'm getting super bloated. It's gas and I'm guessing it's from hunger, but it hurts my stomach and bloated my upper stomach bad

Any ideas?

Might be all the oats. It's impossible to know without more details. Have you added any new foods in? Are you consuming more oats than you did before adding in the preworkout shake? Oats and protein powder are common causes of bloat. The fact you are training just after may be causing issues as well. Timing is a very important factor and if you're consuming the shake too late it may be worth replacing to a faster digesting form of carbs.

Have't read all the the thread but have you ever tried intra shakes? It's important what ingredients you use and how much water you use. Experimentation is key but I love EAA's, HBCD's and Glutamine as my core 3 ingredients. You don't even need the glutamine but the carbs and aminos are key. You could also add things like citrulline malate, creatine, taurine etc.

My intra shake dramatically improves my recovery from training and I digest it very well and another bonus is I use 2 litres of water so getting plenty of fluids in at the same time.

Oats do it to me every time!

Oats bloat me as well. You could try cream of rice. Add a little PB to slow down the digestion a bit

For pre. How about John meadows food bar? Any reported bloat? The only negative I’ve heard is that the recipe has been changed for the worse as it no longer requires refrigeration...

Oats bloat me as well. You could try cream of rice. Add a little PB to slow down the digestion a bit

This is what I do, wake up Cream of Rice with a scoop of protein. Off to the gym, intra workout: 25g protein, 10g EAAs, 60g HBCD, post workout (1hr drive to work) 50g Protein, 30g HBCD to sip. Get to work and have my first real meal.

Seems to be working well.

Might be all the oats. It's impossible to know without more details. Have you added any new foods in? Are you consuming more oats than you did before adding in the preworkout shake? Oats and protein powder are common causes of bloat. The fact you are training just after may be causing issues as well. Timing is a very important factor and if you're consuming the shake too late it may be worth replacing to a faster digesting form of carbs.

Have't read all the the thread but have you ever tried intra shakes? It's important what ingredients you use and how much water you use. Experimentation is key but I love EAA's, HBCD's and Glutamine as my core 3 ingredients. You don't even need the glutamine but the carbs and aminos are key. You could also add things like citrulline malate, creatine, taurine etc.

My intra shake dramatically improves my recovery from training and I digest it very well and another bonus is I use 2 litres of water so getting plenty of fluids in at the same time.

If I have consumed a shake pre workout it only has 1/4 cup of oats in it, so not very much at all. If I don't consume before, I'll have it after and it only has 1/4 cup in it too.

I'm wondering if it's because I'm going so long between meals and becoming hungry and eating quickly causing a gassy bloat. I'm also taking 12.mg MK677 pre bed and 3iu black tops a day.
But that should cause gassy bloat? Right?

If I have consumed a shake pre workout it only has 1/4 cup of oats in it, so not very much at all. If I don't consume before, I'll have it after and it only has 1/4 cup in it too.

I'm wondering if it's because I'm going so long between meals and becoming hungry and eating quickly causing a gassy bloat. I'm also taking 12.mg MK677 pre bed and 3iu black tops a day.
But that should cause gassy bloat? Right?

Well anything can cause bloat. I would eliminate one thing at a time starting with the oats. A good alternative is activated barley powder or you could do cream of rice. See is that helps matters. The amount of dilution in your shake could be a factor as well and the speed in which you drink it (and eat meals). Drugs can cause issues as well but keep the mk and hgh in and play about with food around training first. The intra shake I suggested earlier should be good for you but see what is causing the problem first before adding something like that in.

i hate working out fasted but i also have no appetite in the morning i usually just have toast or fruit.

Well anything can cause bloat. I would eliminate one thing at a time starting with the oats. A good alternative is activated barley powder or you could do cream of rice. See is that helps matters. The amount of dilution in your shake could be a factor as well and the speed in which you drink it (and eat meals). Drugs can cause issues as well but keep the mk and hgh in and play about with food around training first. The intra shake I suggested earlier should be good for you but see what is causing the problem first before adding something like that in.
Another alternative to oats that I like and it agrees with my body is sweet potato powder.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have been feeling it literally after every meal. Doesn't matter what it is, a gassy bloat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131