over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout Ingredients You'd like

When reading the description of "suggested use" I saw there is a typo:

Suggested use: as a dietary supplement mix 1 (one) serving of NitroNOX with 8 – 12 oz of water consume 30 mins prior to workout or event. Please note that NitroNOX is a hig-pitency formula, therefore start with ½ (half) a serving to assess your tolerance and progress to one full serving of the next few uses. For best results take ½ (half) a serving on non-training days to ensure proper carnosine saturation levels.

The point is that a single huge dose is unnecessary and uncomfortable. No one needs to be dosing 6g at once. You guys think tingling is cool but it's silly because it's not doing anything for you.

I mentioned in my initial post that the dosage is spread though out the day. The most i down at once is 2-3g.

Nutrex Outlift looks interesting. Hefty 8gm dose of citrulline. Sick sale on bb.com.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428695254103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428695254103.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 260
Nutrex Outlift looks interesting. Hefty 8gm dose of citrulline. Sick sale on bb.com.

It looks great at first...but I believe they missed the bus.

Agmatine at 750mg-1000mg would have been perfect.
Beet root extract would have been great...
TMG would have been cool

But really....they completely messed it up with that much caffeine in ONE scoop.

Notice the beta alanine dose is much more reasonable. 1.6g 4x daily is optimal or for people that can't adhere to that, 3.2g 2x daily works. I have believed that for a very long time. I still don't think the juice is worth the squeeze with beta-alanine. It just takes too much consistency and when it finally works-it's just....decent.

Last edited:
Yeah the caffeine pissed me off and I'd still need to add more stuff. Im convinced every pre workout still requires me to add more stuff. But I'm loving H:Vol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I used to just take a ripped fuel and some creatine, I've been out of the game for 7 years:( Do these pre workout formulas really make that much of a difference over a stimulant and some creatine? I mean thats what they are right, with some amino acids?:confused:

This is a great pre workout but looks much better on paper than in real life. It's strange as when I take that much citrulline malate in one of my own mixes it tastes so tart... outlift doesn't. Another thing the caffeine is huge and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to use it. I bought it thinking I will likely have to give it away to a mate. Obviously caffeine is super cheap so it wouldn't be faked but it didn't feel that strong to me. I had another pre workout with half the caffeine (no other stimulant) and that hit me much harder.

The nitronox is better than both of them put together and hits you hard.

This is a great pre workout but looks much better on paper than in real life. It's strange as when I take that much citrulline malate in one of my own mixes it tastes so tart... outlift doesn't. Another thing the caffeine is huge and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to use it. I bought it thinking I will likely have to give it away to a mate. Obviously caffeine is super cheap so it wouldn't be faked but it didn't feel that strong to me. I had another pre workout with half the caffeine (no other stimulant) and that hit me much harder.

The nitronox is better than both of them put together and hits you hard.
Nitronox looks like it could be fantastic. VERY PROMISING

Hemanovol looked really really good but is just ok IMO.

Outlift looks OK...Like I said...missed the boat a little...

Advanced Molecular Labs really looks like they got it damn near perfect...still too much damn caffeine.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
LDB Special

Here's what I've been successful with:

750 mgs Agmatine
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Creatine
6 grams Beta Alanine
1 teaspoon of Mio Energy (60 mgs caffeine) with 8oz of water

The energy is just enough to train, I'm usually out of the gym a little over an hour and I leave all the stimulant feeling behind.

I've tried all mixes, this one seems to hit the mark. You need more stim add more Mio, but the 60 gets me what I need.

DB

Anyone using AAKG? I love citrulline malate and currently have some AAKG. CM seems better. Maybe I can take them together. I might drop the AAKG and just run CM

Anyone using AAKG? I love citrulline malate and currently have some AAKG. CM seems better. Maybe I can take them together. I might drop the AAKG and just run CM
Agmatine has pretty much replaced any arginine supplements. I suggest 8-10g citrulline malate and 1g agmatine.

I checked it out, It looks good. Does it irritate your bowels ever? I get occasional IBS, not very often thank god, but sometimes a strong ECA stim will make it flair up. Thank you

Supposedly has no fillers or aspartame. It did not upset my stomach at all. Mixed easily and had no grittiness either. Give it a shot.

I like to add some Creatine Nitrate to my stuff as well. Cant find. A company called APS used to have it. I think Thermolife did too. Gives an even extra pumps

Thermolife had it and I tried it a few years back. I had high hopes with all this nitrate stuff but it did nothing for me. Creatine mono is number 1.

I did enjoy aminos with nitrates pre workout I think vpx used to make it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I personally would love to see a preworkout with some nootropic ingredients such as modafinil and piracetam.

I don't believe they are allowed in supplements, so it would have to be sort of an "off-the-market" research chem sort of deal

I REALLY liked this IForce hemavo2 max. I took a double serving...which admittedly, is a bit more agmatine and even possibly TMG than I'd like...but it was great.

I have no idea what the optimal doses of DMAE or choline bitartrate are but the focus was there..

Being picky, I'd probably want a bit more citrulline, hydromax and 150 - 200mg caffeine which I would have taken by pill if I had any..

Very good product.**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I REALLY liked this IForce hemavo2 max. I took a double serving...which admittedly, is a bit more agmatine and even possibly TMG than I'd like...but it was great.

I have no idea what the optimal doses of DMAE or choline bitartrate are but the focus was there..

Being picky, I'd probably want a bit more citrulline, hydromax and 150 - 200mg caffeine which I would have taken by pill if I had any..

Very good product.**broken link removed**

Knight. Would like your opinion on an intra product called anabolic competition from musclefeast. Sorry no link. Looks like some list of ingredients and dosage.

Knight. Would like your opinion on an intra product called anabolic competition from musclefeast. Sorry no link. Looks like some list of ingredients and dosage.

Obviously not a pre...(as you said)...but looking at the label it looks just ok. I wouldn't spend my money on it.
**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity