over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout Ingredients You'd like

SAN has something out called fierce domination. then another called megatron. they look a bit light in some areas. the caff i heard is 230 or 250mg in the FD.

I tried Megatron last week and didn't notice anything. Fyi. Taste was the most vile though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I don't mind Ndure from TN

These are the ones I plan to try soon...really excited about it too.

Jim Stoppani PreGym
Advanced Molecular Labs Pre workout
Genesis Sports Nutrition NitroNox
Nutrex Outlift

As I said, tried this below and it was real solid, but can definitely be beat.
Hemavo2max

And right now...I'm trying Adrenolyn Bulk by Blackmarket Labs.

Jim Stoppani PreGym
Nutrex Outlift

Hemavo2max

Have you tired Komodo Katana? It's probably my new favorite.

Have you tired Komodo Katana? It's probably my new favorite.
No...Never heard of it til now. Label looks ok...but wish it had some other things.

Jim Stoppani PreGym
Nutrex Outlift

Hemavo2max

I'm a big fan of pregym but found Outlift to be lacking and lacking by a fair margin in comparison to pregym, I'm not an expert on what each compound is supposed to do individually I can only rate by feel but I am yet to have a workout on outlift that compares to the better pwo drinks out there...outlift tastes decent if thats anything lol . I got the nitronox in hand right now, going to use it in about an hour. And never tried the other 2 mentioned but will be curious to hear your reviews on them.

No...Never heard of it til now. Label looks ok...but wish it had some other things.

ha, we could say that about all of them...

I'm a big fan of pregym but found Outlift to be lacking and lacking by a fair margin in comparison to pregym, I'm not an expert on what each compound is supposed to do individually I can only rate by feel but I am yet to have a workout on outlift that compares to the better pwo drinks out there...outlift tastes decent if thats anything lol . I got the nitronox in hand right now, going to use it in about an hour. And never tried the other 2 mentioned but will be curious to hear your reviews on them.

I finally got back on the comp last night but it keeps crashing. I want to get GSN on here. You will love the effects from the NitroNOX. Let me know how you find it ��

I finally got back on the comp last night but it keeps crashing. I want to get GSN on here. You will love the effects from the NitroNOX. Let me know how you find it ��

I ordered 2 tubs on sale, waiting for it to show up. So this is some good shit guys? Do I add creatine mono and/or carbs to it?

Last edited:

Just gave it a run, I have to say I am thoroughly impressed by this preworkout so far. I'm so used to heavy stim based pwos that I kept waiting for the cracked out feeling to kick in to let me know it was working lol... didn't get that, it's far more subtle. I was 3rd exercise into my chest workout, and it's at this point my weights start to dip but I was still pushing weights close to what I use when I'm fresh. To end my chest day I was doing dips. When dips are early in my workout I can add about 70 pounds to the dip belt before my elbow starts aching but near the end I'm lucky to add a 45 pound plate for 6-8 reps so i usually add a 35 and go for 10-15+ but I was getting 10-15 with 55 pounds today. Those are both dramatic changes for me... I still had energy to burn so I added in some delts to finish the day off. Great focus and drive. Only downside I found was the strawberry kiwi tastes fkn awful, like worst tasting pwo drink ive ever had awful lol...but I can handle a shitty taste for results, maybe the other flavors are better, could explain why this one was on sale lol

Last edited:
Just gave it a run, I have to say I am thoroughly impressed by this preworkout so far. I'm so used to heavy stim based pwos that I kept waiting for the cracked out feeling to kick in to let me know it was working lol... didn't get that, it's far more subtle. I was 3rd exercise into my chest workout, and it's at this point my weights start to dip but I was still pushing weights close to what I use when I'm fresh. To end my chest day I was doing dips. When dips are early in my workout I can add about 70 pounds to the dip belt before my elbow starts aching but near the end I'm lucky to add a 45 pound plate for 6-8 reps so i usually add a 35 and go for 10-15+ but I was getting 10-15 with 55 pounds today. Those are both dramatic changes for me... I still had energy to burn so I added in some delts to finish the day off. Great focus and drive. Only downside I found was the strawberry kiwi tastes fkn awful, like worst tasting pwo drink ive ever had awful lol...but I can handle a shitty taste for results, maybe the other flavors are better, could explain why this one was on sale lol

No surprise. I knew you would love it. It will only get better. I am always curious how heavy stim guys find it. It is very strong but not like it has been loaded with caffeine. I have never crashed from it but do from a lot of other products. Yeah the strawberry/kiwi tastes like crap. Watermelon is better but still not great. Pina colada should be out soon. I have my pre workout powders in a shot so taste is not important to me.

I ordered 2 tubs on sale, waiting for it to show up. So this is some good shit guys? Do I add creatine mono and/or carbs to it?

No you don't need to add either. I have an intra shake with carbs though. GSN purposely left out creatine but it is a good addition. Try it alone and let me know how you get on with it.

No you don't need to add either. I have an intra shake with carbs though. GSN purposely left out creatine but it is a good addition. Try it alone and let me know how you get on with it.

I mentioned this but nobody responded, examine says this as possible conflicts with agmatine

Does Not Go Well With

L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)
Creatine (on the assumption that creatine positively influences NMDA signalling, agmatine works in the opposite manner at the same site; they should not be antagonstic for muscle growth or nitric oxide boosting)

so the exclusion of creatine might be a good thing.

Nutrex outlift was ok but there is definitely something lacking. It's hard to believe the doses on the ingredients because honestly pwo with half those doses have worked better for me

So far the best quality pwo I have tried is NitroNox. The energy is there, the pumps are great (agmatine blows citrulline and arginine away in my opinion), and it's a very clean feeling. I'm definitely a big fan since I started using it. The kiwi strawberry tastes like bad medicine though, but I avoid the taste by downing it real fast and having a protein bar afterwards. Works great for me.

I just got email from GSN emailer. Their Pina Colad is now available. Going to give it a shot. I love the nitro no. I can stand a worse tasting product for results

I just got email from GSN emailer. Their Pina Colad is now available. Going to give it a shot. I love the nitro no. I can stand a worse tasting product for results

That is true. I want to try that one next. I believe GSN have added to the ingredients slightly just to give it that extra kick :D

I tried Megatron last week and didn't notice anything. Fyi. Taste was the most vile though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

i did try megatron as an intra, gross as shizzle. they admit to missing the flavoring boat on that one! :eek:

FYI guys. Just ordered Pina colada from GSN Nitro nox. Will update.

But got another email and noticed on their website they added some SARM products with other ingredients. Anyone have any input.

I have used SARMS before from Superior Pep, but just solo, not with these other ingredients they have listed. If anyone has info please respond. Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity