over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout Insulin and Fat loss

RepZZ

Registered
Newbies
I've been running very low carbs 5 days a week with one day re-feed.
My bodyfat is ~15%. I started using 5-10 IU Humulin-R pre-workout with ~50 grams carbs. The workout and feeling is amazing (loving it), however, it seems to have stopped any fat loss. Is anyone using insulin pre-workout and losing fat or does the insulin slow it down?
Any particular Insulin protocol for this versus using it to bulk?
Thanks is advance (I did a search and found some good info but not exactly answering my dilemma).

I've been running very low carbs 5 days a week with one day re-feed.
My bodyfat is ~15%. I started using 5-10 IU Humulin-R pre-workout with ~50 grams carbs. The workout and feeling is amazing (loving it), however, it seems to have stopped any fat loss. Is anyone using insulin pre-workout and losing fat or does the insulin slow it down?
Any particular Insulin protocol for this versus using it to bulk?
Thanks is advance (I did a search and found some good info but not exactly answering my dilemma).
If your in a caloric deficit, with adequate protein....YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT (fat)

I’m interested in learning more about utilizing insulin during precontest phases.. the rhyme and reason of it

Not sure @luki7788 or @IFBBProDomCardone or @b-boy would be willing to go into a little detail for free, but that would be nice ;)

You could have affected your calorie deficit enough to stop the fat loss.
The insulin could cause you to be holding some water.

What exactly does your diet look like?

You could have affected your calorie deficit enough to stop the fat loss.
The insulin could cause you to be holding some water.

What exactly does your diet look like?
I'm taking in 250-300 grams Protein and been keeping carbs below 50 grams daily except 1 day re-feed.
The 50 grams is pre-workout with insulin. I know the Insulin half-life is about 4 hours and during that time, no fat-loss (lipolysis) will take place or even longer.

Sust (TRT) 200mg weekly, 5-6 units HGH (brown-top), Dec 100mg week (joints), Yohimbine 5mg daily.
I have Clen, T3 and DNP but haven't added them in the mix and won't use them all together but I have them
I'm 51 years old (btw). My goal is to get 10-12% Bodyfat.
Currently 229 pounds (6'2")
Doing fasted cardio (45 minutes) and 3-4 times a week, evening cardio for 30 minutes.
Thanks!

I'm taking in 250-300 grams Protein and been keeping carbs below 50 grams daily except 1 day re-feed.
The 50 grams is pre-workout with insulin. I know the Insulin half-life is about 4 hours and during that time, no fat-loss (lipolysis) will take place or even longer.

Sust (TRT) 200mg weekly, 5-6 units HGH (brown-top), Dec 100mg week (joints), Yohimbine 5mg daily.
I have Clen, T3 and DNP but haven't added them in the mix and won't use them all together but I have them
Doing fasted cardio (45 minutes) and 3-4 times a week, evening cardio for 30 minutes.
Thanks!
I am 63 and that lean now. I don't eat low carbs or do cardio. I also take 8 ius humalog before workouts with about 100 carbs before and during workouts. Why am I tell you all this? B-Boy already gave you the answer.

You can add about 25 mcg of T3 with that GH. Check your thyroid first.

Thanks!
250-300, if that's your range than you could be getting 200 more calories per day some days. How many g of fat?

If you can't track your average daily calories example 2500 calories per day than I don't see how you can ensure your in a deficit.

250-300, if that's your range than you could be getting 200 more calories per day some days. How many g of fat?

If you can't track your average daily calories example 2500 calories per day than I don't see how you can ensure your in a deficit.
LOL and thus the true problem with 99.99% of people who "can't lose weight"

Short acting or Regular insulin usually reaches the blood within 30 minutes after injection, peaks in 2 to 5 hours and stays in the bloodstream for 4 to 12 hours, (Humulin R and Novolin R)
The half-life will vary but half-life is generally between 2-4 hours. Most likely (2hr). Many variables.
My BMR is 2000 calories, my TEE is 3500 calories. I'm tracking around 2500 calories daily
I have decent abs but I want to get leaner.
Appreciate the support as I am making changes and love hearing the experience.

Me at 15%, I would like to reach 10-12%..
I've been at 10% a couple years ago but the leanest I've gotten in the last 2 years is 13%.
Again, thanks for any good info. I'll start the T3 after labs as suggested

Me at 15%, I would like to reach 10-12%..
I've been at 10% a couple years ago but the leanest I've gotten in the last 2 years is 13%.
Again, thanks for any good info. I'll start the T3 after labs as suggested
How are you measuring body fat? Even with the blurry picture you're clearly below 15%.

How are you measuring body fat? Even with the blurry picture you're clearly below 15%.
agreed
legs are already pretty lean, arms too and even on your stomach there isnt more than a thin layer at most
i would say you have reached 10-12% already.
.. but you cares about the number. it is the mirror and if you are not satisfied, reduce cal or increase activity (or gear, but this is not necessary yet imo)

I'm using this. It's about 10 years old. What method of testing BF% are you using? Please let me know where you order it.
I definitely am not happy yet. I want deeper abs and to be more full.
1681657611133.png

I'm using this. It's about 10 years old. What method of testing BF% are you using? Please let me know where you order it.
I definitely am not happy yet. I want deeper abs and to be more full.
View attachment 175018
I've only ever used the in body machine at gym supposed to be accurate. I think dexa scans are the best. But at the end of the day all that matters is how it looks. I'd just go by the mirror and scale to ensure progress. If your losing weight your in a deficit. If your not, adjust calories down so that you are ...not worry about things that don't matter. Your in AAS if your lifting intense doubt you will lose muscle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear