over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout Insulin and Fat loss

I'm using this. It's about 10 years old. What method of testing BF% are you using? Please let me know where you order it.
I definitely am not happy yet. I want deeper abs and to be more full.
View attachment 175018
Complete garbage. There's no body fat testing tool you can order and use at home that's going to be truly accurate. A DEXA scan or one of those water tanks where they submerge you is the most accurate way to asses. Deeper abs is going to require intense dieting - be prepared to suffer if you really want to get shredded. And don't expect to be full at the same time - you have to get flat if you want to get shredded.
I've only ever used the in body machine at gym supposed to be accurate.
Come on dude, you've been here long enough to know better. Those machines are complete fucking garbage.

I've only ever used the in body machine at gym supposed to be accurate. I think dexa scans are the best. But at the end of the day all that matters is how it looks. I'd just go by the mirror and scale to ensure progress. If your losing weight your in a deficit. If your not, adjust calories down so that you are ...not worry about things that don't matter. Your in AAS if your lifting intense doubt you will lose muscle.
I only use the In Body for “progress” purposes because their overall accuracy is extremely questionable but they are consistent…

I only use the In Body for “progress” purposes because their overall accuracy is extremely questionable but they are consistent…
That's pretty much what I do. I'll test it once a month don't believe in it enough to bother taking off my shoes and socks more often than that.

You are definitely below 15%
I would figure out exactly what all you are eating , every gram of protein , fat and carbs and figure exact calories then adjust from there. Using insulin pre workout you can cut carbs before and after the insulin window and fats during that window.
OR , you can increase your caloric put via more cardio or NEAT

I was literally about to ask if anyone Has done the “in body scanner “ at the gyms.

If they are consistent, it can at least be a tracking tool

Throw in an hour of fasted cardio after a gh shot and see how you look in a month.

I was literally about to ask if anyone Has done the “in body scanner “ at the gyms.

If they are consistent, it can at least be a tracking tool
I love inbody for progress over time. As @slesh said, in accurate but consistent.

…or maybe I really DID hit 4% bodyfat in February ;).

Just kidding. I didn’t. But yeah, they’re flawed. But consistently flawed. Great for a quick 60 second trend analysis.

Throw in an hour of fasted cardio after a gh shot and see how you look in a month.

i thought the idea of fasted cardio being superior was more or less debunked?

is there any advantage?

Iv’e used insulin for every prep since 2013, right up until show day, and never not been among (if not the best) the best conditioned guys onstage.

I would also consider overall energy expenditure throughout the day. As bodyfat lowers, our activity (unless we purposefully do otherwise) follows suit. I’m not talking about cardio, etc., but NEAT and just general moving around. Unless I track my steps, the last 4 weeks, I’ll just sit on my ass unless I’m about to piss myself.

Where do you find the Dexascan? I looked online and for me (Maryland) the closest is 1.5 hours away.
Is there any other BF% devices you recommend? Thanks!

what benefit did you gain from it?
I don’t push a ton of it. Generally just around the workout to facilitate optimal uptake of peri-workout in Nutrition.
I can definitely tell a difference in recovery and muscle gain during periods of time when I’m using it, versus when I’m not (I don’t run it all year), not to mention the obvious effect of better pumps during the workout and increased fullness.

I don’t push a ton of it. Generally just around the workout to facilitate optimal uptake of peri-workout in Nutrition.
I can definitely tell a difference in recovery and muscle gain during periods of time when I’m using it, versus when I’m not (I don’t run it all year), not to mention the obvious effect of better pumps during the workout and increased fullness.

is there any special benefit doing it precontest?

Where do you find the Dexascan? I looked online and for me (Maryland) the closest is 1.5 hours away.
Is there any other BF% devices you recommend? Thanks!
I don't recommend any devices that measure body fat because I don't recommend inaccurate ways of measuring things.

You can look for a hydrostatic test (submerged in water to measure body fat) near you but if Dexa isn't close that probably won't be either. You can use one of those inaccurate devices if you want to know if you're going in the right direction but that should be obvious from the mirror. You'll never know your true body fat percentage from one.

i thought the idea of fasted cardio being superior was more or less debunked?

is there any advantage?
Unless something has changed I know the thought process of burning up the FFA’s released in the bloodstream after a GH shot. Coupled with fasted cardio with my BG is at its lowest seems to, too, more favorably target fat burning. That has been my experience, anyway, and I stay single digit BF year round for the most part 🤷🏻‍♂️

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws