over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-Workouts

Bigmanjws

Registered
Whats everyone's opinions on these? I used to use them alot back in my early days of training and in college. Now Im more educated on nutrition and diet and so forth I cut them out.
Just try to use them after a shitty day at work, or im lagging for some reason.

Anyways, what Im gettin at is whats your favorite?
No-Xplode 2.0 gets me going pretty good and also Animal Rage. Havent really tried any others lately.

Whats everyone's opinions on these? I used to use them alot back in my early days of training and in college. Now Im more educated on nutrition and diet and so forth I cut them out.
Just try to use them after a shitty day at work, or im lagging for some reason.

Anyways, what Im gettin at is whats your favorite?
No-Xplode 2.0 gets me going pretty good and also Animal Rage. Havent really tried any others lately.

There is another thread about this somewhere...might try the search feature...but pretty much every pre-workout is the same just diff. Amounts of certain things... new N.O. is not as good as when it first came out....

TNE or halo is the best pre-worktout! :headband:

But try different ones. Or you can just pop a bronkaid before the gym. That always works and its cheap. Just make sure you have a good meal 1-2hr before the gym.

As for supplements I really never had any luck with them...I'm old fashion, a good strong cup of coffee does it for me. :)

200 mg of caffeine and 50 mg of ephedra. BOMB!!!

I bought into that stuff when I was younger, lol. Now days it's just all in your head, have to push yourself. Right state of mind = good workout

There are a couple good preWO things listed in this thread I have tried, it's just not an every day thing.

Black powder works well IMO. I know MRI supps get bashed often for having jacked up prices but I don't care enough to shop around once I find something that works for me.

Ndure from TP is a good one.

I hear 2cups of black coffee from alot of people, but coffee tastes like shit in my book! I have tried, cant drink it.........I did not like Jack3d, never had 1mr though but i hear its good. Like I mentioned I used to use them alot, now I just try to hit a few scoops when Im draggin ass. Thanks for the input though I will look into a few new options.

Pre workout consist of vasodialators bcaa and caffine as well as creatine it is good to help with endurance, energy, pump during workout and also keeps your from turning catablolic the bcaa that is. I def see the benifit in them.

I don't see the point in black coffee add some fat free creamer and some splenda and some cinnamon and go with it. It does not have to be black.

Noxipro by ctd labs. Not to common but if you can find it. Nothing beats it. It's the best hands down.

There are a couple of goods ones out there.....some people like the "stimmed out" feeling, some don't......Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs IMO is the best..

big Fan of EC stack to get me revved up and give me that energy.. my problem sometimes is focus..

anything with 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine does the trick for me..WITH the EC..

EC is the best and far cheaper than "supplements" or energy drinks.

EC is the best and far cheaper than "supplements" or energy drinks.

Fully agree with this one, usually Ill take the EC stack and watch a good motivatonial video or jam out, once im off the EC its usually just some coffee but same routine.

I've tried many pre workout supps and almost all of them make me naseous when I work out. One cup of strong coffee does the trick for me and aminox plus a little gatorade during workouts gets me through just fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear