over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

precision peptides Clenbuterol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodyguardfl78

Registered
I am trying to get some good ideas on the best way to do research with pp clen, I received a few bottles and in the past I would use 120 mcg in pill form for my research. So I was going to use 0.5 cc (100 mcg) divided in 2 doses daily for 3-4 weeks.
Any thoughts on that?

Also this would be my first time using a liquid version of clen for my research, I know there has been a post concerning this, but I just wanted to reconfirm that all NON peptides research chemicals from pp are to be given orally to your rats and not injected, correct?

Clen is an oral product. I have to say that taking 100mcg right off the bat is to much. I would try 20mcg for a week or two then go to 40mcg and then after a week or two hit 60mcg and so on. Once you reach doses like 160mcg you might want to take a few weeks off and then you can start over again.

Thats just what I would do. But who am I?

Clen is an oral product. I have to say that taking 100mcg right off the bat is to much. I would try 20mcg for a week or two then go to 40mcg and then after a week or two hit 60mcg and so on. Once you reach doses like 160mcg you might want to take a few weeks off and then you can start over again.

Thats just what I would do. But who am I?

Yeah I know its an oral product I just wanted to be sure that their (PP) product is to be taking orally. And in the past I would start with 2 or 3 tabs (20-60mcg) and work my way up. Cause even at 100mcgs right now the test subject is not experiencing any shakes like with the tabs.

its also sold as a liquid not a tab....dosed @ 200mcg/cc. Start with 1 unit on a insulin syringe with no needle, squirt into your rats :)mouth, your rat will start to shake in about 5 mins. Build up slowly or you'll land your self in the ER. clen is very effective for about 2 weeks then you need to add a antihistamine like ketofen, or the like. You must add Taurine @ 2 grams or more a day to stop cramping. 1 gallon of water intake per day.....I prefer Clen for short term Cut with low cals, the fat just drops off. Test subject will feel like shit tho. Headaches, high BP, Tachycardia, Sweats, Cramping, Can't do High intensity exercise ect....Just my experience. Cut BF % in Half in 10 Weeks. Only used Thermogenics (clen) last 2 weeks of cut.

its also sold as a liquid not a tab....dosed @ 200mcg/cc. Start with 1 unit on a insulin syringe with no needle, squirt into your rats :)mouth, your rat will start to shake in about 5 mins. Build up slowly or you'll land your self in the ER. clen is very effective for about 2 weeks then you need to add a antihistamine like ketofen, or the like. You must add Taurine @ 2 grams or more a day to stop cramping. 1 gallon of water intake per day.....I prefer Clen for short term Cut with low cals, the fat just drops off. Test subject will feel like shit tho. Headaches, high BP, Tachycardia, Sweats, Cramping, Can't do High intensity exercise ect....Just my experience. Cut BF % in Half in 10 Weeks. Only used Thermogenics (clen) last 2 weeks of cut.

alright, thanks. I will keep the research short to about 3 weeks. Yes the rats seems to feel like shit already. Dosage is 100mcg a day so far

has anyone tried the liquid T3 from pp in conjunction with the clen? this looks like a cheap and easy route compared to ordering tabs from an overseas pharmacy.

that is plenty for desired effect. cut your calories as low as you can stand. you won't lose muscle. I gained 5lbs of lean mass while losing 10lbs of fat in 2 weeks. Ate 1500 a day with 200 g of whey protein. not fun but very effective

Ive been taking clen from the same source and even at 100mcg im not really feeling shaky, hot or all that 'thermogenic'. is the liquid form to be held in the mouth for sub-lingual absorption or swallowed?

Clen

Dosage and timing depends on your purpose with clen.
You want to just lose fat, daily use on regular basis works fine.
Clen can also get many people extremely strong similar to doing lots of suspension and halo.

I've gotten away with 260mcg of C per day in contest prep. No days off the C and only minimum shakes. Split dosages throughout the day. Only problem is 4 hours sleep. Wasn't so bad since my days were 18 hours with school, lifting, eating, work and wife.
Off-contest, 100mcg every few days is fine. Combine T3 with C to combat downgrade and receptor down-regulation.

If your concern is mostly weight-gain and not fat loss, then eat all the time, stay on the C four days and take two to three days off or just do the C every other day. Add in IGF's, insulin, GHRH and some AS and you get a hormone cascade where you expect twenty pound increase in short period of time and 25% increase in weights lifted. If you really want to see something amazing happen, do the Flex Wheeler by taking some gym months off, then hit the gym hard for a few months while throwing everything at your body that you can afford.

Do be aware that many people report lack of efficacy of Clen after a few times usage. Personally, I never had that problem. Shake things up. An example would be to graph out the lives of whatever is ingested and make sure of no ups and downs in the stream. Also shot-gun, level off, maintain four to six week intervals then about two weeks cessation. Do that for as long as you like.

Dosage and timing depends on your purpose with clen.
You want to just lose fat, daily use on regular basis works fine.
Clen can also get many people extremely strong similar to doing lots of suspension and halo.

I've gotten away with 260mcg of C per day in contest prep. No days off the C and only minimum shakes. Split dosages throughout the day. Only problem is 4 hours sleep. Wasn't so bad since my days were 18 hours with school, lifting, eating, work and wife.
Off-contest, 100mcg every few days is fine. Combine T3 with C to combat downgrade and receptor down-regulation.

If your concern is mostly weight-gain and not fat loss, then eat all the time, stay on the C four days and take two to three days off or just do the C every other day. Add in IGF's, insulin, GHRH and some AS and you get a hormone cascade where you expect twenty pound increase in short period of time and 25% increase in weights lifted. If you really want to see something amazing happen, do the Flex Wheeler by taking some gym months off, then hit the gym hard for a few months while throwing everything at your body that you can afford.

Do be aware that many people report lack of efficacy of Clen after a few times usage. Personally, I never had that problem. Shake things up. An example would be to graph out the lives of whatever is ingested and make sure of no ups and downs in the stream. Also shot-gun, level off, maintain four to six week intervals then about two weeks cessation. Do that for as long as you like.

^This, well said my friend. Or another option would be to cycle clen 2 weeks on then stop the clen and do ECA for two weeks and rotate that way so you keep your tolerance from catching up to one certain chemical.

I agree. PP's clen is weak. Took 100mcg yesterday and today. Hands don't shake. Heart best is normal. Not hot. Very weak product!

Albuterol works much better without the hot flashes and shakes, My rodent loves PP Albuterol/t3/t4/caber stack IMO PP GTG
As far as weak and under dosing? I believe someone left somewhat of a safety
margin with these research materials in case some chemist or novice got carried away and end up in ER? I could be wrong and this is just my opinion however my rodent has gotten great results from the above mention stack?
In regards to dosing? Everything should be done in a cyclic or pyramid fashion starting low then bridge your rodents way up over an 6-8 week run.

I agree. PP's clen is weak. Took 100mcg yesterday and today. Hands don't shake. Heart best is normal. Not hot. Very weak product!

Yes so far I have not noticed any shakes on my rat or similar effects such as on the pharma pill form at 100mcg. Will cont research at a slightly higher dosage for about 4 weeks ed.

I took another 140mcg an hour ago. That's a total of 240mcg in 5 hours. I'm barely shaking but feel a nice high. That dose should have me feeling like a near death was eminent.

Took 400mcg today in 2 doses 4 hours apart. Now it feels the way clen is supposed to feel. Hahaha :headbang:

im starting to think the same thing....im up to 160mcg now without any shakes, heat or anything. I trust PP but im just thinkin that they were in such a rush with their first sale that a lot of their products (t3 and clen) went out underdosed....i usually am shaking like Michael J Fox on 80mcg of clen (last source i had)

on the flip side, their Aromasin is probably the best iv had. Seems overdosed which is awesome. I have another bottle coming today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws