over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Precontest Bible - Tom Prince profile

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It would be great if somenone would scan or repost everything what's outlined in Toms profile. I would be very thankfully, I know it's a lot of job to do.

Blast from the past, 06'! enjoy..

3 Days Out:Tom Prince

TO PREVENT CRAMPING:

1: I start taking seperate Multi-Minerals. That's IN ADDITION TO my mult-vitamin/multi-mineral. I start these at 2 weeks out, and take them through the show.

2. QUININE: If you don't know about quinine, you are living in the dark-ages. Quinine Sulfate is a mineral that fits into a magnesium receptor site. It actually PREVENTS cramping. With the magnesium recpetor full, the muscle can NOT cramp, unless you are severly dehydrated. I take 2 tabs of quinine in the morning, 2 in the evening, every day for the last 3 days.

*NOTE: EVERY SINGLE PRO I KNOW, USES QUININE.

For the most part, the last 48 hours is mostly just laying around the hotel room.

THURSDAY

6:00 AM: I shave everything for the final time. I have my wife check me over to make sure I didn't miss any hair.. and of course, she shaves my back.

8:00 AM: 1st meal: 2 cups plain Oatmeal; vitamins; minerals; arimidex; proviron; 1 tab ephedrine (Thursday is the ONE day I will actually carb up. I have eaten between 150-175 grams of carbs for the past 4 days)

9:00 AM: First coat of ProTan.

9:15-11:00 AM: Lay around hotel room; watch a movie on the pay-per-view.

11:00 AM: 2nd meal: 5 oz. Steak; 2 cups white rice

NOON: Chad Nicholls comes by to check my conditioning.

2:00 PM: 3rd meal: 2 cups plain Oatmeal

3:00 PM: 2nd coat of ProTan

3:30 PM: take a nap until while the wife goes shopping.

6:00 PM: wife wakes me up to make sure I eat 4th meal: 5 oz. steak; 2 cups white rice.

8:00 PM: 3rd coat of ProTan for the day.

9:30 PM: 5th meal (last meal): 5 oz. steak; 1 cup white rice; vitamins; minerals; arimidex; proviron

*Note: I stop drinking water by 9 PM, so that I don't keep myself up all night pissing. By this point, I've had about 2 gallons of water.

10:30 PM: Chad comes to look at me for the last time today. Makes small adjustments. I go to bed right after he leaves.

FRIDAY:

6 AM: Up at the butt-crack of dawn to put on a coat of ProTan. I'm already starting to hate the smell of the ProTan on me.

7 AM: After putting on ProTan, I get back in bed to snuggle with my wife.. being careful not to get ProTan all over her.

9 AM: 1st meal: 6 oz. steak; 1 cup plain oatmeal; vitamins; minerals; arimidex; proviron; 1 tab ephedrine

9:30 AM: Chad comes to look at me and make any neccessary adjustments.

9:30-NOON: Watch a movie on hotel pay-per-view

NOON: 2nd meal: 6 oz. steak; 1 cup white rice

12:30 PM: Another coat of ProTan

1:00 PM: nap

3: Wake up and eat meal #3: 6 oz. Steak; 1 cup plain Oatmeal

4:00 PM: Use Norelco electric shaver to go over my back, chest, and legs, very carefully (as to not rub off any ProTan).

6:00 PM: Meal #4: 6 oz. steak; 1 cup white rice

7:00 PM: Another coat of ProTan.

9:00 PM: Meal #5: 6 oz. Steak; 3 rice cakes w/ peanut butter; vitamins; minerals; arimidex; proviron

*CUT WATER AT 9 PM; NO MORE TILL AFTER PRE-JUDGING
**TAKE 25 MG. DEMADEX w/ final sip of water

10:00 PM: Athlete Meeting; Wayne tells us not to hit the "moon" pose; Kenny Jones holds up the meeting by asking Wayne "what are the judges gonna' do about the guts?" (meaning, "distended abdomen"); hand in our music; pick a number

10:45 PM: Chad comes to look at me to see how close I am from being ready.

11:00 PM: Last coat of ProTan.

11:30: Sleep

SATURDAY: CONTEST DAY

6:00 AM: Wake-up; check to make sure I'm dry enough. I should have pissed about 8-10 times, throughout the night. If I'm NOT dry enough; I'll take another 20 mg. of Demidex.

7:00 AM: Only meal I eat on contest day: 1 cup Oatmeal.

8:00 AM: Chad looks at me for the last time prior to prejudging.

8:30 - Noon: Lay around until it's time to leave to go to prejudging.

45 minutes before I walk onstage: 4-5 spoonfulls of jelly, just to kick my bloodsugar up a little.

Thanks, claymore! I've read this in the past it was on the forums, it's his last week lots of good information, just wanted to know more about his whole preparation. Hoping someone chimes in...

Bodybuilding 101: Taught by Tom Prince

Let's start with something EVERYONE should know about Lasix, but hardly anyone does. How long does lasix pull water out of your system for? (Hint: It's how the drug got it's name)

Lasix pulls water for SIX hours. Get it? LaSIX. That's important because lots of people take a lasix tab, and don't think they've pissed enough after 3 hours, so they take another tab. Problem is, the first tab will still be working for another 3 hours. So, give the lasix at LEAST 6 hours to really work, before you judge the results and take more.

Potassium: No, you don't take extra potassium. You start a minimum of 8-10 days prior to the day of the contest, and begin taking extra multi-minerals. NOT multi-vit's/multi-mins (because you'd better be already taking those), but extra MULTI-MINERALS, by theselves. Cramping occurs from a mineral IMBALANCE. That can be a lack of ANY mineral, not just potassium. Usually, it's from a lack of sodium, because most bodybuilders cut out their sodium 3-5 days before the show.

Avoid cramping: QUININE SULFATE. If you don't know what this is, you are living in the dark ages of bodybuilding. Every pro you know uses this. Welcome to the 21st century. Quinine will prevent cramping, but you have to take it BEFORE you start cramping. Meaning, if you start your Quinine on Wednesday, taking 2 tabs in the a.m., 2 in the p.m., and do that thru the day of the show, you won't cramp. Even with no sodium for 5 days, and totally dehydrated, I've never cramped when I had Quinine.

ALDACTONE: Aldactone is NOT a true diuretic. The definition of a true diuretic is that it speeds up your kidney's filtration of the blood, thus making you pee more. Aldactone does not do this. Aldactone, is a hormone blocker, that blocks the hormone "aldosterone". That's the hormone that makes you hold water. Taking aldactone, blocks that hormone, so you won't HOLD any water. Problem is, it doesn't work that well if you are already holding water.

The value of aldcatone, is that once you lose the sub-q water that is blurring your conditioning, if you're taking aldactone, that water won't spill back into the sub-q layer. BUT, you do have to get rid of that water first.

This whole thing is a very tricky process for most people, and is the single biggest pitfall that most bodybuilders fall into. 10 years later, I know people that STILL can't get it right.

Tom Prince; 2001 Night Of Champions Cycle

It's been over 6 years since I last stepped on stage. I remember promising a ton of peeps that one day I would post this. So, here it is, folks. My 2001 Night of Champions Cycle. Just for fun.. Tom

Week #1: 4 iu's GH/day; 4 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #2: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #3: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #4: 4 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #5: 6iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #6: 6 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #7: off; 5000 iu HCG/day; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #8: off; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #9: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #10: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #11: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #12: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #13: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 5 x 25 mg. Ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #14: 6 iu's GH/day; 1500 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #15: off 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Week #16: off; 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 10 x Clenbuterol tab (Sun, Mon, Tue only), 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Day of contest was at the end of 16th Week.

Here's what TP said about his AS/GH use on Chad's board:

My PERSONAL opinion, is that more than 4.5-6 iu's/day is a waste. I've seen guys do 9 iu's/day, and some guys go as high as 18 iu's/day. Other than holding a shitload of water, there's no appreciable difference between 6 iu's and 18 iu's.

As for gear, 800-1200 mg's a week of test, plus an anabolic or two, is all I ever do. So, what Dave Palumbo reccommends is not to far from what I, in fact, really do.

I've always known that what most people think of how much gear the pro's use is NOWHERE NEAR reality. I had a guy in chat room once try and tell me that the pro's spend $80,000/show on gear. I added it up, and last year for the Night of Champions I spent $2800 on gear for that show. That's a total of EVERYTHING. Clenbuterol, cytomel, teslac, proviron, ephedrine, caffiene.. EVERYTHING!!

No, most pro's do NOT stay on all year round. I come off for as much time as I just spent on. Usually, off-season cycles are 6 weeks on-6 weeks off. While dieting, I go 6 on-2 off-6 on-2 off. That's 16 weeks, which is the length of all my diets, and I usually go off for 8-10 weeks after every show.

INSULIN USE: There's certain pro's who are big believeres in this. One "guru" I know has all his guys use Insulin in the off-season, and he even laughed at me when I told him I didn't use it. To be honest, he didn't believe me, cuz' he said "You're 308 pounds WITHOUT it? BULLSHIT".

To be totally honest with you guys, I'm not comfortable telling you how to do something I don't do. I'd be talking out of my ass if I said it worked, because I have no real personal experience with insulin. I mean, not anything beyond just taking 10 units with my first carb-up meal on Wednesday before a contest. That's all I've ever done.

I spent $2800 bucks getting ready for the NOC this year. $2800 TOTAL. That includes the GH. The 3 iu's I do, 6 days a week. That's 126 iu's every six weeks, or 252 iu's in 12 weeks. I paid $400 per box, so that's how much again on GH for the entire diet? Whoa... a whole $800. **** that $500 per box at 18 iu's a week bullshit, too. Where the **** do you guys come up with this crap??

I don't mind telling people, because I get sick of hearing we (the pro's) are all drugs. But, like I posted before, the reason no one believes guys like me and Lee Priest, is because they can't get to our size. Has nothing to do with reality, or what we spend, or what we take, or how hard we train. It has to do with what other people CAN'T do. So they need an excuse. Nothing more than just a bullshit excuse.

Forgive me for this rant. But I resent my 15 years of busting ass in the gym being reduced to a cycle or two.

Ever see anyone who never comes off? Pro, not a pro, doesn't matter. You show me someone who never comes off, which is all 'bridging' is, and I'll show you someone who's receptors are shut down, and have quit making gains.

I don't know one good pro, one anyone worth a shit, who stays on all year long.

Personally, I take 12 weeks off the gear, after every show. The length of my cycles, depends on how far away the show is. Usually, it's 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, unless I'm dieting. Dieting, I go 6 on/2 off/6 on/2 off.

NO ONE even try a follow-up question about "why" or "what". That's all you get.

I've never done GH in the off-season in my life. EVER. And just to be CRYSTAL CLEAR, off means OFF. As in, not ON. Means: OFF EVERYTHING.

I drop from 310 to 298-295, when I'm off. But never any lighter than 295. Do I get weaker? Slightly, yes. But you need to use your god-given brain for something other than counting reps when it comes to situtations like these. (All this free advice, I should be charging millions for this shit). So, you notice yourself getting a little weaker? ANSWER: So go out of your way to do things that you have no clue how strong you should be. Instead of training with super heavy weights for 5-8 reps, go up to 15 reps on all your power movements. That way, you, ONE, give your joints a break while stimulating the muscle in a new way, and TWO, so that you have no idea what weights you would be using at your strongest, because you never do 15 reps on your power movements. It's just a simple mind game you're playing with yourself.

That's all I've done. Even when I was 22 and 240 pounds.

here is his off season diet plan from Chad's board

Meal 1. frosted mini-wheats cereal, skim milk, 10 egg whites

Meal 2. 12oz steak, 2 cups rice

Meal 3. 2 cans tuna, 2 cups rice

Meal 4. 8oz chicken, cream of wheat pancakes(8 egg whites, 3 packs cram of wheat)

Meal 5. whatever fast food my wife brings home(usually jack-in -the -box): I get 3 chicken fajita pitas, 6 tacos and 2 pieces of cheesecake, plus a diet coke

*MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SNACK: I usually get upm at 3am and eat a bowl of lucky charms or 3-4 raspberry yogurts.

Prince was the man hope he gets a kidney

Avoid cramping: QUININE SULFATE. If you don't know what this is, you are living in the dark ages of bodybuilding. Every pro you know uses this. Welcome to the 21st century. Quinine will prevent cramping, but you have to take it BEFORE you start cramping. Meaning, if you start your Quinine on Wednesday, taking 2 tabs in the a.m., 2 in the p.m., and do that thru the day of the show, you won't cramp. Even with no sodium for 5 days, and totally dehydrated, I've never cramped when I had Quinine.

I must be in the dark ages b/c never even heard of this. If this is true, which I trust your opinion, I will deff have to use it here in a couple wks. What mg dosage are you using? Thanks for info!

you really believe this?? c'mon....it is well known that nasser used about 5000mg/week of testosterone, anabolics and orals..not only him..

look how tom prince looks now, not only him, but most of the retired pros...they look like fucking normal ppl, hell they look like they never trained before!!

now is this genetics??? bullshit! to me theres no such things as genetics,
all it takes is, hard work, time, a strict bodybuilding diet and aas+hgh.

pretty simple. now if you still want to talk about genetics, yes, some bodybuilders have the fortune to have a body with beutifull proportions, v taper, full muslce bellies etc, but i believe that anyone, i mean anyone can get big if following the bodybuilding rules, some faster than others.
but that doesnt mean that they will ever be good bodybuilders.

the pros need to be "different" than you and me...its obvious, otherwise you too would be a pro right?

our sport is so hipocritical..everybody uses a ton of gear, but only a few will ever admiting..even me, yes! why? well because we all know that ppl will reduce all our muscles and competetion acomplishments to the dosages or what we use, despite the fact of hard training, eating 6-7 meals a day year round and so on..

ever heard this well known sentence "if i would be using what hes using, sure i would look like him"...

hell most ppl just say if they see a bodybuilder "steroids"...

anyone who competes, can relate to what i want to say. just my to 2 euros :D

y

look how tom prince looks now, not only him, but most of the retired pros...they look like fucking normal ppl, hell they look like they never trained before!!
Remember tho he has kidney probs..which is the main reason why he looks the way he does. Plus I'm sure most of the retired pros want to get down to the normal weight and body....I'm sure they are not busting there ass in the gym like they used to...and prob eating less then half of what they used to...of course some of it has to do with being clean...but I'm willing to bet most of them could keep a good bit of muscle if they choose to...and still could prob put on a good bit of muscle again if they choose to...other then Tom..because of his health.

I disagree wit the genetics tho...I do agree that just about anyone could get to a decent size with hard work ...good eating and steroids....hell even without steroids...but genetics plays a huge role as well.

Rx Power Hour had a good interview with TP where he talks about strength training, dosages, etc.

check it out
**broken link removed**

Remember tho he has kidney probs..which is the main reason why he looks the way he does. Plus I'm sure most of the retired pros want to get down to the normal weight and body....I'm sure they are not busting there ass in the gym like they used to...and prob eating less then half of what they used to...of course some of it has to do with being clean...but I'm willing to bet most of them could keep a good bit of muscle if they choose to...and still could prob put on a good bit of muscle again if they choose to...other then Tom..because of his health.

I disagree wit the genetics tho...I do agree that just about anyone could get to a decent size with hard work ...good eating and steroids....hell even without steroids...but genetics plays a huge role as well.

well i know what you mean bro..i have a cousin who works in construction, he drinks beer the whole day, eats 2-3 meals per day and the meals he eats are nothing but crap..but still he looks athletic and lean, if you would look at him you surely would believe this guy works out...but guess what? the only thing he works out, is his right arm when he lifts the bottle of beer to his mouth...this is what i call genetics...but unfortunatly hes 1 in million...

but look at the current pros we have right now or all the other pros of all the eras till today, and tell me wich one is and was geneticly gifted?

take dorian for example...he didnt had the genetics like flex but he busted his ass of in the gym and thats what got him winning the olympia.

d'you think branch has good genetics?

im sure tom is a good guy you know, but all the bullshit some pros are telling about theyre aas usage and dosage are pissing me off.

try it for yourself...lets say you take a certain amount of gear per week along with a certain amount of calories per day. there will come a time where you simply will reach your plateau. even if you higher your calories you will not grow anymore.

solution? yes. higher your aas dosage along with your calories and there you go, youll continue to grow. simple and realistic.

thats how it is, and no one will make me believe differently, not even a pro, because once you want to get there where the pros already are, you get to become very knowledgable about nutrition, training, and of course aas use.

but i dont blame tom you know..hell i would say the same..ppl dont need to know what pros take, because it doesnt matter...we all know how to get there...the thing is, d'you have what it takes to become a pro??

ppl think that succes is just dose dependant..yes but many other factors play a role...

you can take 5000mg of anabolics per week, but if you dont take your meals with consistancy, you train half ass, you go out and party every week end, drink alcohool, well you will never become a pro bodybuilder.

well i know what you mean bro..i have a cousin who works in construction, he drinks beer the whole day, eats 2-3 meals per day and the meals he eats are nothing but crap..but still he looks athletic and lean, if you would look at him you surely would believe this guy works out...but guess what? the only thing he works out, is his right arm when he lifts the bottle of beer to his mouth...this is what i call genetics...but unfortunatly hes 1 in million...

but look at the current pros we have right now or all the other pros of all the eras till today, and tell me wich one is and was geneticly gifted?

take dorian for example...he didnt had the genetics like flex but he busted his ass of in the gym and thats what got him winning the olympia.

im sure tom is a good guy you know, but all the bullshit some pros are telling about theyre aas usage and dosage are pissing me off.

try it for yourself...lets say you take a certain amount of gear per week along with a certain amount of calories per day. there will come a time where you simply will reach your plateau. even if you higher your calories you will not grow anymore.

solution? yes. higher your aas dosage along with your calories and there you go, youll continue to grow. simple and realistic.

thats how it is, and no one will make me believe differently, not even a pro, because once you want to get there where the pros already are, you get to become very knowledgable about nutrition, training, and of course aas use.

but i dont blame tom you know..hell i would say the same..ppl dont need to know what pros take, because it doesnt matter...we all know how to get there...the thing is, d'you have what it takes to become a pro??

ppl think that succes is just dose dependant..yes but many other factors play a role...

you can take 5000mg of anabolics per week, but if you dont take your meals with consistancy, you train half ass, you go out and party every week end, drink alcohool, well you will never become a pro bodybuilder.

Dorian and Branch are blessed with genetics. Maybe not the tiny joints and pleasing shape of Flex, but they are sure as hell not lacking in the genetic department either.

I always said hard work beats talent and genetics when talent and genetics dont work hard. But if you have talent and genetics and work hard...watch out!! I to believe pro's lie about what they use or take....for whatever reason....I'm sure some just dont want it out there....and I'm sure some just dont want some teenage kid trying to run the same kinda cycles. It doesnt bother me that they lie about it....what bothers me is when they lie about it and then bad mouth other pro's saying..." so and so takes 5000 mg per week of test and 20 IU's of HGH and blah blah...but I only take 500 mg per week" ....when I hear and read shit like that I kinda lose some respect for that person.

Read Big A's post about dosage use and look at a few pictures of Tom Prince now...and you may find yourself questioning the dosages suggested...

IMO: if you want to look like a a FREAK, you have to be FREAKY in every way: your diet, your training, your dose, EVERYTHING.

Here is a GREAT example:

This is Dave Palumbo in college running track:
1988 at 140 lbs

the next photo is THE SAME GUY at 262 ON STAGE.

look up some photos of Tom Prince and you'll see the same thing...

I CALL BULLSHIT ON 1200mg/week...just my opinion...but you're an idiot if you don't think taking more drugs makes you larger...MUCH LARGER.

STEROIDS ARE DOSE DEPENDENT. DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO ANyONE? DAMN...I;m just so sick of all this crap about little dosages!

TAKE 4 grams of test next week and see if you don't gain like 50lbs! or more!

Attachments

• TRACK COLLEGE.jpg
    TRACK COLLEGE.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Dave palumbo 262.jpg
    Dave palumbo 262.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 43,650
Dorian and Branch are blessed with genetics. Maybe not the tiny joints and pleasing shape of Flex, but they are sure as hell not lacking in the genetic department either.

i disagree, why did dorian always said that if the guys with the better genetics would work as hard as him he could never stand a chance at the olympia?
obviously because he knew HIS genetics were inferiour to some other guys.

and it always depends on how you view genetics...genetics to build muscle? like i said everyone can be big, by simply following the bodybuilding rules.

I always said hard work beats talent and genetics when talent and genetics dont work hard. But if you have talent and genetics and work hard...watch out!! I to believe pro's lie about what they use or take....for whatever reason....I'm sure some just dont want it out there....and I'm sure some just dont want some teenage kid trying to run the same kinda cycles. It doesnt bother me that they lie about it....what bothers me is when they lie about it and then bad mouth other pro's saying..." so and so takes 5000 mg per week of test and 20 IU's of HGH and blah blah...but I only take 500 mg per week" ....when I hear and read shit like that I kinda lose some respect for that person.

i completly agree, thats why theres so many misunderstandment among amateurs...

but did you notice that most of the guys who ask what the pros are taking are the ones who dont compete? LOL :D

Read Big A's post about dosage use and look at a few pictures of Tom Prince now...and you may find yourself questioning the dosages suggested...

IMO: if you want to look like a a FREAK, you have to be FREAKY in every way: your diet, your training, your dose, EVERYTHING.

Here is a GREAT example:

This is Dave Palumbo in college running track:
1988 at 140 lbs

the next photo is THE SAME GUY at 262 ON STAGE.

look up some photos of Tom Prince and you'll see the same thing...

I CALL BULLSHIT ON 1200mg/week...just my opinion...but you're an idiot if you don't think taking more drugs makes you larger...MUCH LARGER.

STEROIDS ARE DOSE DEPENDENT. DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO ANyONE? DAMN...I;m just so sick of all this crap about little dosages!

TAKE 4 grams of test next week and see if you don't gain like 50lbs! or more!

EXACTLY!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner