over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Precontest Bible - Tom Prince profile

Read Big A's post about dosage use and look at a few pictures of Tom Prince now...and you may find yourself questioning the dosages suggested...

IMO: if you want to look like a a FREAK, you have to be FREAKY in every way: your diet, your training, your dose, EVERYTHING.

Here is a GREAT example:

This is Dave Palumbo in college running track:
1988 at 140 lbs

the next photo is THE SAME GUY at 262 ON STAGE.

look up some photos of Tom Prince and you'll see the same thing...

I CALL BULLSHIT ON 1200mg/week...just my opinion...but you're an idiot if you don't think taking more drugs makes you larger...MUCH LARGER.

STEROIDS ARE DOSE DEPENDENT. DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO ANyONE? DAMN...I;m just so sick of all this crap about little dosages!

TAKE 4 grams of test next week and see if you don't gain like 50lbs! or more!

I took as much as 2500 mg test in the past, now no more than 500-1000mg and I'm bigger, how can it be?

OK

This guy is from Europe, not a pro but bigger than 90% of pros
300 pounds offseason 260 pounds onstage 23 inch arms
his typical offseason cycle:
1400mg test/week
600mg deca/week
4iu gh/day

so his stats, his dosages is very very similar to Tom Prince. He's training close to 15 years, Prince - very close to this I think.

So anyone who thinks Tom was using 5000 test alone is either only few years in this sport or have the shittiest genetics, shittiest response to drugs on the planet.

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 451
I took as much as 2500 mg test in the past, now no more than 500-1000mg and I'm bigger, how can it be?

There could be a myriad of reasons: different gear, different diet, different training intensity, different sleep quality, overall time exposed to androgen...many variables.

The point is: IF YOU TAKE MORE STEROIDS YOU WILL GROW LARGER.

If you're taking 500-1000mg now...do you think if you took 2000mg doing EXACTLY what you are doing now...will you be BIGGER or SMALLER?

c'mon man...more drugs equal more growth. That's the point.

I always said hard work beats talent and genetics when talent and genetics dont work hard. But if you have talent and genetics and work hard...watch out!! I to believe pro's lie about what they use or take....for whatever reason....I'm sure some just dont want it out there....and I'm sure some just dont want some teenage kid trying to run the same kinda cycles. It doesnt bother me that they lie about it....what bothers me is when they lie about it and then bad mouth other pro's saying..." so and so takes 5000 mg per week of test and 20 IU's of HGH and blah blah...but I only take 500 mg per week" ....when I hear and read shit like that I kinda lose some respect for that person.
You are right, but i see no reason to publish lies either.

your old shit was fake :p
on moderate dose and a perfect diet, i don't grow much...
on a high dose and shitty deit, i grow a lot :)

what i dont get is that he is saying off season when he is off everything he would drop from 310 to 298. if thats all i would drop why would you even bother using anything if he reckons he is only 10ish lbs lighter. why would you take 1200mg per week to put an extra 10lb back on??

There could be a myriad of reasons: different gear, different diet, different training intensity, different sleep quality, overall time exposed to androgen...many variables.

The point is: IF YOU TAKE MORE STEROIDS YOU WILL GROW LARGER.

If you're taking 500-1000mg now...do you think if you took 2000mg doing EXACTLY what you are doing now...will you be BIGGER or SMALLER?

c'mon man...more drugs equal more growth. That's the point.

THE SAME.
If the diet would be the same, training recovery the same, adding 2000mg test would leave me in the same place where I'm at. I know because I've done it. From what I would grow? Oil?
For me:
The same amount of drugs + more food = growth
More drugs + the same omount of food = no noicable growth (just more sides)
Of course I would grow bigger on more drugs and more food, the question is - is it worth few lbs more water, with more sides?

If you think more = bigger, why the biggest abusers aren't the biggest bastards? I know plenty of them.

It's just plain stupid to think so, it's just like to sai that you'll grow twice as much faster if you will take 600grams of protein instead of 300g...the body can assimilate certrain amount of drugs, food, stress etc etc you put in it. Enough is enough more is not always better.

your old shit was fake :p
on moderate dose and a perfect diet, i don't grow much...
on a high dose and shitty deit, i grow a lot :)

my gear is home brewed :p always the same stuff

what i dont get is that he is saying off season when he is off everything he would drop from 310 to 298. if thats all i would drop why would you even bother using anything if he reckons he is only 10ish lbs lighter. why would you take 1200mg per week to put an extra 10lb back on??

How much can you drop if you are 6 weeks off? especially when using long acting test? he was 6 weeks on 6 weeks off so basically he was always on elevated testosterone levels above normal anyway, just lost some water thats it.
Dave Pulcinella who was posting here mentioned that he was holding basically all his muscle mass 2 3 even 4 months after comp on nothing, and only the last 2 months before he started his prep again, he began to notice muscle loss, body fat gain.

THE SAME.
If the diet would be the same, training recovery the same, adding 2000mg test would leave me in the same place where I'm at. I know because I've done it. From what I would grow? Oil?
For me:
The same amount of drugs + more food = growth
More drugs + the same omount of food = no noicable growth (just more sides)
Of course I would grow bigger on more drugs and more food, the question is - is it worth few lbs more water, with more sides?

If you think more = bigger, why the biggest abusers aren't the biggest bastards? I know plenty of them.

It's just plain stupid to think so, it's just like to sai that you'll grow twice as much faster if you will take 600grams of protein instead of 300g...the body can assimilate certrain amount of drugs, food, stress etc etc you put in it. Enough is enough more is not always better.

were not talking about all these stupid motherfuckers, who take 2000mg of test, with poor training, poor diet and go out every week end drinking booz...

these ppl never grow, thats why they up theyre dose because they think that bodybuilding is all drug dependent...

its alot more than this...but the bigger you want to get, the more you need to take aas along with all the bodybuilding principles.

if it wouldnt be so, why does my nutritionist/contest prep guru, who is very well known, makes me take all the stuff along with a huge amoount of food in the offseason to make me grow??

well there has to be a reason...

well there has to be a reason...

It would be great if somenone would scan or repost everything what's outlined in Toms profile. I would be very thankfully, I know it's a lot of job to do.

bump

This guy is from Europe, not a pro but bigger than 90% of pros
300 pounds offseason 260 pounds onstage 23 inch arms
his typical offseason cycle:
1400mg test/week
600mg deca/week
4iu gh/day

so his stats, his dosages is very very similar to Tom Prince. He's training close to 15 years, Prince - very close to this I think.

So anyone who thinks Tom was using 5000 test alone is either only few years in this sport or have the shittiest genetics, shittiest response to drugs on the planet.

If you train for 15 years at the same doses you will stay the same size....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws