over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Precontest carb up with insulin?

Superheavy

Registered
I tried to do a search but didn't find too much info, maybe I'm doing it wrong lol.

Who's done it? How did it go? I know it's risky, but I've heard if done right then the results are pretty awesome.

I tried to do a search but didn't find too much info, maybe I'm doing it wrong lol.

Who's done it? How did it go? I know it's risky, but I've heard if done right then the results are pretty awesome.

It shouldn't be risky if you take your slin once you are dry. I did 15iu Humalog after prejudge and it filled me out nicely.

It shouldn't be risky if you take your slin once you are dry. I did 15iu Humalog after prejudge and it filled me out nicely.

What did you end up eating?

It shouldn't be risky if you take your slin once you are dry. I did 15iu Humalog after prejudge and it filled me out

The show is predominantly judged at prejudging so I would need to do it before then.

What did you end up eating?

Salty fatty sugar food like Debbie cakes and honey buns. Did a shit load 12 hrs after I cut out water and worked great. Did a shit load right when I cut out water and held 7 lbs of water and it cost me the show.

Salty fatty sugar food like Debbie cakes and honey buns. Did a shit load 12 hrs after I cut out water and worked great. Did a shit load right when I cut out water and held 7 lbs of water and it cost me the show.

Yup carb up friday night after meetings for Saturday Prejudge. You should be dry. Have diazide in case you start to spill, but if done right there is no need for it

Yup carb up friday night after meetings for Saturday Prejudge. You should be dry. Have diazide in case you start to spill, but if done right there is no need for it

Started my shitload early last contest and weighed 280 at early weigh in. Needed to be 265 but only got down to 272 and looked like shit.

Started my shitload early last contest and weighed 280 at early weigh in. Needed to be 265 but only got down to 272 and looked like shit.

Thats when I would have pushed diazide. Shitloading done right is a friday night load usually

Did you cat out the water totally? 0 water?

Did you cat out the water totally? 0 water?

sounds like he did but if he didnt flush through Wed with high water volumes it may have been an issue too.

I actually have the full protocol in an email from the "true" originator of it before skip borrowed it for his own.

This is an original email from the source:

I call this "Shit-Loading".... rather than carb or fat-loading.
Once I have carbs in my system with 5%bf or lower--- my body WANTS to hold water. So come contest day--- I have to find a way to minimize water sup-q and maximize water inter-muscular. I think some people can accomplish this by using a SCAVENGER model.

Theory is---- remove water while inducing a state of WATER CRAVING within the muscles--- allowing muscles to expand against dry skin for superior conditioning.

I have accomplished this by water-loading Monday-Thursday. Then dramatically declining water Friday--- only sipping on Saturday. At the same time--- I drop carbs Wednesday thru Friday. This lack of carbs + water-loading makes me PISS like crazy and quickly trains my bladder to work efficiently (no carbs to hold the water means it just passes thru). Then everything changes on Sat morn-----> I EAT !!!! And I don't mean some chicken and oatmeal-----> I'M TALKIN' International House of Pancakes with a couple of BK croissant sandwiches (hence the term Shit-Loading). I add a glass of water with breakfast and only sip after that.

The SHOCK to my body has always been positive---- the carbs from shit-food SCAVENGES the water as the muscles fill full of sugar----> remaining water is pushed in the carb+water depleted muscles. UNLESS you "over-water"...... there is hardly enough to spill over. The muscles fill out with SHIT FOOD (fat helps this process as well--- and to keep digestion slower)---- and as the muscles expand with a little water and much sugar-----> the dry skin is pulled taunt!!!!!! Insulin on Saturday morning helps this process--- as well as a mild diuretic Friday night and EARLY Saturday morning (I prefer aldactazide).

As far as your DIRECT QUESTION on protein before competing----> I feel whatever protein you take in is irrelevant. The key in that last 24hrs is CARBS+FAT. Protein is a "side" issue--- that should mostly be ignored.

If your concern is how much protein (& what kind) on Friday---- I'd go with 500-700 grams (cals= 2000-2800). It doesn't really matter at that point. But to avoid bloat--- I'd stick with fish/chicken/turkey and watch the sodium (no processed fish like tuna). I would definitely eliminate protein powder the last week (lactose will hold water as well)---- my preference---- drop powders the last 4 weeks (I like to be READY 1-2 weeks early so my body stabilizes and the SHOCK of depletion & shit-loading is extreme). Remember: if you want an extreme condition--- you must prepare an extreme circumstance/stumuli to elicit the condition.

I cannot assess your current condition (whether you are on-track or not) because only YOU can determine you sensitivity to carbs, as well as caloric need. So any comments I would make re: your progress would be short of helpful.

Things to remember to GAUGE your own progress----
* It's the mirror that counts--- not what the scale says.
* Losing bf is a dynamic mathematical formula---- as you lose, you metabolism changes and your body becomes MORE-&-MORE resistant. Thus, different stimuli are needed.

SODIUM IS NOT EVIL the day of the show !!!!
You NEED sodium to get great pumps and appear hard...... and besides...... fucking around with electrolytes WHILE using a diruretic is SCARY & DANGEROUS.

IMHO: sodium from the shit-load (should I copyright/trademark this???) will ONLY EFFECT your condition based on the amount of water you take in.

REMEMBER: you have water-loaded AND carb depleted--> and now water-depleted and are pissing like crazy from a MILD diuretic---> adding sodium will not effect sub-q if MUSCLES are the priority to replenish. LOGIC: sodium will go where calories are headed--> and thus----> sodium will replenish muscles stores (deplete with carb deplete) FIRST...... any extra will spill over. SO KEY is: don't over-water.
I checked my condition HOUR-TO-HOUR and added water if I felt flat.... and kept a high sugar level to SCAVENGE the water I added. Fat also helps with sugar level (as I mentioned before). AND BESIDES: who the hell DOESN'T like Snickers bars pre-show???

Sometimes.... a guy thinks that the extra calories will make him fat??? If you are not lean bf BEFORE Saturday morning..... you shouldn't be on stage Saturday afternoon.

So many guys think the extra cals will make them SOFT or WATERY.... so I ask..... how will one become watery if there is no water added and your body is PULLING water from sub-q to support muscles/internal organs??? More cals=more suction on existing water stores= repartition of water!!!!!

and following this my abs came in like this:

Attachments

• IMG00101-20090718-0402small.jpg
    IMG00101-20090718-0402small.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
sounds like he did but if he didnt flush through Wed with high water volumes it may have been an issue too.

I actually have the full protocol in an email from the "true" originator of it before skip borrowed it for his own.

This is an original email from the source:

I call this "Shit-Loading".... rather than carb or fat-loading.
Once I have carbs in my system with 5%bf or lower--- my body WANTS to hold water. So come contest day--- I have to find a way to minimize water sup-q and maximize water inter-muscular. I think some people can accomplish this by using a SCAVENGER model.

Theory is---- remove water while inducing a state of WATER CRAVING within the muscles--- allowing muscles to expand against dry skin for superior conditioning.

I have accomplished this by water-loading Monday-Thursday. Then dramatically declining water Friday--- only sipping on Saturday. At the same time--- I drop carbs Wednesday thru Friday. This lack of carbs + water-loading makes me PISS like crazy and quickly trains my bladder to work efficiently (no carbs to hold the water means it just passes thru). Then everything changes on Sat morn-----> I EAT !!!! And I don't mean some chicken and oatmeal-----> I'M TALKIN' International House of Pancakes with a couple of BK croissant sandwiches (hence the term Shit-Loading). I add a glass of water with breakfast and only sip after that.

The SHOCK to my body has always been positive---- the carbs from shit-food SCAVENGES the water as the muscles fill full of sugar----> remaining water is pushed in the carb+water depleted muscles. UNLESS you "over-water"...... there is hardly enough to spill over. The muscles fill out with SHIT FOOD (fat helps this process as well--- and to keep digestion slower)---- and as the muscles expand with a little water and much sugar-----> the dry skin is pulled taunt!!!!!! Insulin on Saturday morning helps this process--- as well as a mild diuretic Friday night and EARLY Saturday morning (I prefer aldactazide).

As far as your DIRECT QUESTION on protein before competing----> I feel whatever protein you take in is irrelevant. The key in that last 24hrs is CARBS+FAT. Protein is a "side" issue--- that should mostly be ignored.

If your concern is how much protein (& what kind) on Friday---- I'd go with 500-700 grams (cals= 2000-2800). It doesn't really matter at that point. But to avoid bloat--- I'd stick with fish/chicken/turkey and watch the sodium (no processed fish like tuna). I would definitely eliminate protein powder the last week (lactose will hold water as well)---- my preference---- drop powders the last 4 weeks (I like to be READY 1-2 weeks early so my body stabilizes and the SHOCK of depletion & shit-loading is extreme). Remember: if you want an extreme condition--- you must prepare an extreme circumstance/stumuli to elicit the condition.

I cannot assess your current condition (whether you are on-track or not) because only YOU can determine you sensitivity to carbs, as well as caloric need. So any comments I would make re: your progress would be short of helpful.

Things to remember to GAUGE your own progress----
* It's the mirror that counts--- not what the scale says.
* Losing bf is a dynamic mathematical formula---- as you lose, you metabolism changes and your body becomes MORE-&-MORE resistant. Thus, different stimuli are needed.

SODIUM IS NOT EVIL the day of the show !!!!
You NEED sodium to get great pumps and appear hard...... and besides...... fucking around with electrolytes WHILE using a diruretic is SCARY & DANGEROUS.

IMHO: sodium from the shit-load (should I copyright/trademark this???) will ONLY EFFECT your condition based on the amount of water you take in.

REMEMBER: you have water-loaded AND carb depleted--> and now water-depleted and are pissing like crazy from a MILD diuretic---> adding sodium will not effect sub-q if MUSCLES are the priority to replenish. LOGIC: sodium will go where calories are headed--> and thus----> sodium will replenish muscles stores (deplete with carb deplete) FIRST...... any extra will spill over. SO KEY is: don't over-water.
I checked my condition HOUR-TO-HOUR and added water if I felt flat.... and kept a high sugar level to SCAVENGE the water I added. Fat also helps with sugar level (as I mentioned before). AND BESIDES: who the hell DOESN'T like Snickers bars pre-show???

Sometimes.... a guy thinks that the extra calories will make him fat??? If you are not lean bf BEFORE Saturday morning..... you shouldn't be on stage Saturday afternoon.

So many guys think the extra cals will make them SOFT or WATERY.... so I ask..... how will one become watery if there is no water added and your body is PULLING water from sub-q to support muscles/internal organs??? More cals=more suction on existing water stores= repartition of water!!!!!

and following this my abs came in like this:

:love: :headbang: PRICELESS^^^^ zilla is the man

:love: :headbang: PRICELESS^^^^ zilla is the man

LMAO you caught that too huh. I wonder who sent him the email as if it was their own LOL!

Anyone had success with insulin friday night load + saturday morning shitload slin? Or perhaps just saturday morning + Shitload food with slin to fill out for prejudging?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member