over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Predict the top 5 at the New York Pro

202 and under:

1)Henry
2)Corea or English(very close imo).
3)Corea or English.
4)Dugdale
5)Fakhri.

Im going to speculate that some of you guys are going to be very surprised when you see Fahkri......just do a search on what he looked like when he turned pro and then he took some years off.....he is going to be the shock of the 202 is my guess

Attachments

• Fakhri06--Front_Lat50.jpg
    Fakhri06--Front_Lat50.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Over 202

The New York crowd like to see muscle, there are some big guys in the line up. I would have to say whoever comes in best condeition with the most muscle.

Looks like Evan brought up his legs to me. I just love this guys physique. I know its not perfect but wow.....

Attachments

• _W5Q2887_QJEGRQNFZE.jpg
    _W5Q2887_QJEGRQNFZE.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 142
Definitely improved from the side.

Attachments

• _W5Q2896_PHMKJCLXRM.jpg
    _W5Q2896_PHMKJCLXRM.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 140
1 more....diced from the back.

Attachments

• _W5Q2899_RFZHTYDWXR.jpg
    _W5Q2899_RFZHTYDWXR.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 160
DAMN.....Dave Henry brought up his quads BIGTIME too.

Looking like under 202 is the class to watch, thanks for the pics MAIN.

Its a tough call,Evan will be probably second after Dennis james imo.he still doesnt have the muscle maturity like the other guys,but what put him in the top 3 is a more aesthtetic package with a streamlined waist and that dry condition...will be very close-but i still bet on Dennis.
After looking at the 202 class,im pretty sure that Dave Henry will win it,he has A LOT more muscle and muscle maturity than all of them.

Its a tough call,Evan will be probably second after Dennis james imo.he still doesnt have the muscle maturity like the other guys,but what put him in the top 3 is a more aesthtetic package with a streamlined waist and that dry condition...will be very close-but i still bet on Dennis.
After looking at the 202 class,im pretty sure that Dave Henry will win it,he has A LOT more muscle and muscle maturity than all of them.

I was just posting what four of the greastest bodybuilders of all time thought. :cool:

I´m amazed at the conditioning of Francisco Mula, the guy just turned 50 years old and competed in the open although he weighed 200

agreed

"open class i think silvio will take it, but i haven't seen Evan and a lot of New Yorker are saying hes looking insane, but honestly i can't see the kid coming out the gates and beating the likes of Silvio, but if he does (ala mike francois) come out the gates ballin like that then shit look out Olympia in the next couple of years."

Accord. to dorian,branch etc. Evan is a clear top spot. I beleive Big Mike F. was one of the last to come out swinging...won the chicago pro and san jose pro, right b-boy? If evan does win, thats quite a feat.

Some good picks by all of us in here and we all did it before one prejudging picture was online.....

Now that the dust is settled, I have to admit im kind of surprised Markus Ruhl wasnt in second place......it really did look to me like he deserved second place to Evan.

I was extremely impressed with Paco Mula's conditioning like Awn said in the other thread and also the guy from Australia's conditioning

**broken link removed**

paper thin skin on his hamstrings

Im really really suprised by Evan Centaponi...Only because he made some serious improvments in the past year...Now I dont think he shouldve won, I think I wouldve gone with Ruhl...He was in slightly better conditioning over Evan (IMO)...but Evans overall shape is waaaay better than Ruhls..So I guess it was a toss up...

chris

As for the 202 and under...I agreed with it pretty much...I personally was suprised by Henry in 3rd, but I guess Dugdale conditioning was better...IDK !!! Again it was a toss up...

Oh and one more thing ... ??? What the hell happend to Tarek Eleshoui (sp?) he looked down right sick a week out...and now at the show ??? WTF ???

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws