over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preferred E2 rangers

Yeah, but his E2 is 16.

Oh I just realized it is in pmol/L, well yeah he is crushing his E2, especially on that much test. I would suspect the test isn't full strength or he is very sensitive to AIs

Guys his test level is huge. He has been tested in the UK and they use different measurements. There is no right answer as everyone is different but I would want your estrogen double of what it is especially if bulking. I could be a prolactin issue and you can get that tested on the same site for £39. You also don't have to get a full test test done and can get just sex hormones for cheaper so you if you just want to keep an eye on test, e2 etc just get that. Although I recommend getting what you did again as it shows most health markers. But sure if you just want a quick check in a few weeks get a cheaper test that is just for sex hormones. Unfortunately prolactin is not on the test and has to be bought individually.

A small dose of caber is the best for prolactin but prami is great too if you can tolerate it. It's a shame you don't know your levels before you actually started medicating though. I would ease off on any AI's or SERM's and then start a small dose in the future just to keep your estrogen in range. The range is quite big as you can see and I think on high test even being high in the range is fine.

I have some existing Gyno that is not noticeable but there is tissue beneath the nipple. I got it from some bunk Exemestane I got about 5 years ago. Anyways certain compounds almost immediately flare it. I tried running Tren Ace for my contest prep and literally 24 hours after first shot it flared up. I tried NPP and it usually took about 3 shots to have the tissue irritated. I hav erjns bloods and my Estrogen was low as well and I tested for prolactin and it was range. I have read every thread possible about Gyno. I am convinced some people are just super prone to it and once the tissue is formed certain compounds directly antagonize it. Anadrol does the same thing as well. I can run test, Primo, Mast at almost any dose and have no problem. Same goes for Tbol, Var or winny. I really want to get the surgery so I can have more options available.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, my tiny gyno flares up so easy

I been thinking the same thing for a while about me just being prone to gyno, I'm gona try test/dbol/adex prob just do 1/2 x2 a week the retest bloods

Guys his test level is huge. He has been tested in the UK and they use different measurements. There is no right answer as everyone is different but I would want your estrogen double of what it is especially if bulking. I could be a prolactin issue and you can get that tested on the same site for £39. You also don't have to get a full test test done and can get just sex hormones for cheaper so you if you just want to keep an eye on test, e2 etc just get that. Although I recommend getting what you did again as it shows most health markers. But sure if you just want a quick check in a few weeks get a cheaper test that is just for sex hormones. Unfortunately prolactin is not on the test and has to be bought individually.

A small dose of caber is the best for prolactin but prami is great too if you can tolerate it. It's a shame you don't know your levels before you actually started medicating though. I would ease off on any AI's or SERM's and then start a small dose in the future just to keep your estrogen in range. The range is quite big as you can see and I think on high test even being high in the range is fine.

Thanks everyone for all the input and advise, I'm still leaning as all this bloodwork is new to me, only been doing it past year

I started prami 0.5mg tabs 1 everyday and not gona take anymore NPP, gona drop the letro for 6/7 days too, and switch to adex try get my e2 up to 100, I'll have to buy another test in a few week, costin me a fortune haha

If nipples still hurt in 3/4 days I'll have to get the prolactin test

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner