over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preferred products BCAA/ EAA

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I generally don't use any supplements at all.
I want to start adding some EAA/BCAA throughout my workout and post workout with maybe some creatine in there.
Can anyone recommend a favorite brand/flavor?
I wish they had samples to try the different flavors but I'll go with recommendations. I generaly like berry, lemonaide flavored stuff.

Hey guys,
I generally don't use any supplements at all.
I want to start adding some EAA/BCAA throughout my workout and post workout with maybe some creatine in there.
Can anyone recommend a favorite brand/flavor?
I wish they had samples to try the different flavors but I'll go with recommendations. I generaly like berry, lemonaide flavored stuff.
I use unflavored EAA from True Nutrition (and L-Leucine , Creatine , Glutamine , Citrulline Malate)
I use Lemon Lime Gatorade , or pink lemonade crystal lite depending on carbs I want.
I never found one flavor I really cared for , the Gatorade is still kinda bitter but I'm not drinking it for taste.

Purple Wraath EAAs, Crealyze creatine.

I use unflavored EAA from True Nutrition (and L-Leucine , Creatine , Glutamine , Citrulline Malate)
I use Lemon Lime Gatorade , or pink lemonade crystal lite depending on carbs I want.
I never found one flavor I really cared for , the Gatorade is still kinda bitter but I'm not drinking it for taste.
Sames

TN EAA in sugar free powerade. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

I use Morphogen EAA/BCAA/Other stuff strawberry lemonade. Very happy with the product

Neither
I would just consume enough protein in my regular diet

EAA’s with L-Leucine. I do other stuff to for workouts ….. If your not doing a pre, intra, or post, or combination there of then your missing out on some significant metabolic processes.

Neither
Some people can't , if I could physically get down enough food I can process it chemicaly anymore. I have to supplement a lot of my protein intake now with EAAs because i simply can't digest enough whole protein anymore (post surgery medical condition) with get very sick

Some people can't , if I could physically get down enough food I can process it chemicaly anymore. I have to supplement a lot of my protein intake now with EAAs because i simply can't digest enough whole protein anymore (post surgery medical condition) with get very sick
Damn, sorry to hear that

i train at 5am so the only thing i have before training is a scoop each of nutra bio intra blast & karboload. The karboload made a very noticeable difference to my strength (which was way down since training in the evenings)

Even without a medical condition it is impossible to eat every 2.5 hours with my job… So breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 4th meal is vital. Plus supplements

Due to my ibs I’m the same way. No way I can consistently digest 300-400 grams of protein a day and all the carbs I need from only food sources anymore

Neither
My meals consist of either 6whole eggs plus 1 cup whites, 1 cooked lb chicken, 1 cooked lb beef plus carbs and veg. I just can’t pack in more food in a meal. At least not yet as I’m still getting used to this volume in a single sitting.
shakes with whey are out of the question due to digestive issues.

How much protein are you trying to get in per day?
What is your macro breakdown?

Looking to get over 300g. Chicken is 120 beef is 97 eggs are about 65 depending on size of eggs. Each meal after breakfast included 2 cups cooked white rice, breakfast has 4slices wheat bread at 100 Cals each. I’ve hit a bit of a sticking point at 209. I’m thinking intra workout eaa/baca supp with carbs will help performance near the end when I start to gas out and limit amino breakdown and maybe help a bit.
I want to see what I can do before increasing dosages.

I wouldnt add more protein than what you have now
What are your carbs and fat at?
You shouldnt need to add drugs yet if your eating and training is progressive

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws