over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preferred products BCAA/ EAA

It didn't have the best ingredients but I used to love their intra product called Mutant Rehab (it's been discontinued now). It had 54g carbs consisting of maltodextrin and waxy maize corn starch but I used to digest it well and it really added to my workouts/results. Their whey isolate (iso surge) is great as well. As a hardgainer in my early years I also went through many Mutant Mass 5kg bags :D

I remember using Mutant Mass too in my early years. I'm not sure if this product still exists or if they have improved the formula, but the old one digested very well and was packed with calories. Back then, I thought it was a good gainer.

Awwww what’s wrong? Couldn’t handle someone disagreeing with you? Are you a professional asshole.....or is it just something you like to do for fun in your free time?
I am not sure how you are confused. You asked a question that you weren't sure of, I corrected you nicely.
You cop an attitude and tell me you weren't wrong and I simply tell you to provide legal documentation proving that what you said was correct. Crickets.
You ask me to drop knowledge and I do..but then you re-pose the questions asking if I really believe something? I am not telling you what I believe - I am just telling you what was. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for you to produce the legal document saying they were intentionally spiking anything - and since it doesn't exist, you are incorrect. Also, remember this was 2006 or 2007 probably..times were way different.

Look I can't give you anything but realities. Realities in what I know, what I have experienced, what I have been involved in...and then realities of what you spout your mouth off about that are simply an opinion. You are entitled to that but don't sit here and chastise me about dropping knowledge and then say my facts aren't better than your opionion. You have a skewed perception of reality and how this convo just unfolded and I can just leave it at that.

I am not sure how you are confused. You asked a question that you weren't sure of, I corrected you nicely.
You cop an attitude and tell me you weren't wrong and I simply tell you to provide legal documentation proving that what you said was correct. Crickets.
You ask me to drop knowledge and I do..but then you re-pose the questions asking if I really believe something? I am not telling you what I believe - I am just telling you what was. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for you to produce the legal document saying they were intentionally spiking anything - and since it doesn't exist, you are incorrect. Also, remember this was 2006 or 2007 probably..times were way different.

Look I can't give you anything but realities. Realities in what I know, what I have experienced, what I have been involved in...and then realities of what you spout your mouth off about that are simply an opinion. You are entitled to that but don't sit here and chastise me about dropping knowledge and then say my facts aren't better than your opionion. You have a skewed perception of reality and how this convo just unfolded and I can just leave it at that.
Why would I need to provide it? If your quality control sucks bad enough that you can have multiple “contaminations” that’s all I need to know.

Why would I need to provide it? If your quality control sucks bad enough that you can have multiple “contaminations” that’s all I need to know.
Simply because you made the claim and drew the conclusion. All I basically said was "not quite - please reinforce your stance with factual based evidence."

I will have you know that one NFL player who sued ALR tested positive for a substance that was on the damn label. If you would like to mention or itemize the other situation(s) to discuss, I would be happy to clarify that for you too. I think you think an isolated incident or two was a sideways, dishonest and dangerous scheme on multiple levels which was not the case. I'm not saying ALR was a saint, I just don't want inaccuracies to be so loosely thrown around on a man's name that is no longer with us to defend himself or explain things.

My problem isnt so much with ALR. In my opinion they were a good company when author was still at the helm. Hi-tech, however, is shady as fuck and has had multiple recent banned substances in their products
Simply because you made the claim and drew the conclusion. All I basically said was "not quite - please reinforce your stance with factual based evidence."

I will have you know that one NFL player who sued ALR tested positive for a substance that was on the damn label. If you would like to mention or itemize the other situation(s) to discuss, I would be happy to clarify that for you too. I think you think an isolated incident or two was a sideways, dishonest and dangerous scheme on multiple levels which was not the case. I'm not saying ALR was a saint, I just don't want inaccuracies to be so loosely thrown around on a man's name that is no longer with us to defend himself or explain things.

My problem isnt so much with ALR. In my opinion they were a good company when author was still at the helm. Hi-tech, however, is shady as fuck and has had multiple recent banned substances in their products
You aren't lying!

Regarding EAA's...

Innovapharm Recover EAA's (high dosed).
Nutrabio EAA Pure and Alpha EAA's (great products).
Ghost Amino v2 (unusual flavours).
CNP Loaded EAA's (good value for money and great flavours).
Per4m Xtra EAA's.
Nutrex EAA's.
HD Muscle EAA-HD.
Mutant GEAAR.
thanks for tha list, i have not taken an eaa product in awhile but couple days ago order john meadows granite eaa, so will see, i might give number 1 on your list a go as well.

I remember using Mutant Mass too in my early years. I'm not sure if this product still exists or if they have improved the formula, but the old one digested very well and was packed with calories. Back then, I thought it was a good gainer.

It's still going strong. Most gainers like that are filled with inferior ingredients so they aren't the best but they can be extremely useful for a hardgainer. When I was 18 I would burn through food so having a giant shake of 1100 calories was good for me. Obviously making your own shake with a good quality protein, some oats/cor/barley/sweet potatoe and some healthy fats makes more sense but I have used a few high calorie gainers in the past with good effect.

thanks for tha list, i have not taken an eaa product in awhile but couple days ago order john meadows granite eaa, so will see, i might give number 1 on your list a go as well.

Thanks and if you do let me know how you find it. It's not the best tasting one because of the dosing but it was good to me.

I am leaving the nonsense posted in this thread earlier because it's pointless. Even when I go to write something constructive it ends with a certain word :D Anyone can google the companies and see about quality control and testing (a few of them are well respected/tested) but it doesn't confirm anything and the only real way to know how good your tub is would be to have it tested. We all take many things and we don't truly know what is inside but many of us live fairly regimented lives and we can see the difference certain things bring. Although an amino/protein supplement is going to be extremely hard to gauge. It's not like a preworkout or a bottle of tren and it takes time and many only have 1 shake per day. Now if you dose it intra workout you could notice improved recovery but other than that it's just about staying on plan (daily eaa's on top of everything else) and that might lead to a few pounds of muscle after 6+ months.

I will say I doubt most on here use more EAA's than me so I do use a shitload of them so if something is bad I will likely notice. At the same time I am not going to bullshit you and pretend I know if something is accurately dosed (would be impossible). Again the OP simply asked for some eaa products so that was my list off the top of my head. I have used some of them many times. I pretty much have 2-10 scoops of EAA's every day of the year. I simply like nice tasting drinks so I drink more fluids throughout the day and if they can help muscle building/repair over time then it's a bonus for me.

Thanks and if you do let me know how you find it. It's not the best tasting one because of the dosing but it was good to me.

I am leaving the nonsense posted in this thread earlier because it's pointless. Even when I go to write something constructive it ends with a certain word :D Anyone can google the companies and see about quality control and testing (a few of them are well respected/tested) but it doesn't confirm anything and the only real way to know how good your tub is would be to have it tested. We all take many things and we don't truly know what is inside but many of us live fairly regimented lives and we can see the difference certain things bring. Although an amino/protein supplement is going to be extremely hard to gauge. It's not like a preworkout or a bottle of tren and it takes time and many only have 1 shake per day. Now if you dose it intra workout you could notice improved recovery but other than that it's just about staying on plan (daily eaa's on top of everything else) and that might lead to a few pounds of muscle after 6+ months.

I will say I doubt most on here use more EAA's than me so I do use a shitload of them so if something is bad I will likely notice. At the same time I am not going to bullshit you and pretend I know if something is accurately dosed (would be impossible). Again the OP simply asked for some eaa products so that was my list off the top of my head. I have used some of them many times. I pretty much have 2-10 scoops of EAA's every day of the year. I simply like nice tasting drinks so I drink more fluids throughout the day and if they can help muscle building/repair over time then it's a bonus for me.

I would say Nutrabio and Truenutrition would be as close to without a doubt 100% as you can get. If it were to come out that those two were no bueno I think I would loose all hope lol.

I stick with companies that I trust when buying supplements.I rather not buy a supplement at all if it's not from a company I trust rather than buy a cheaper product from a company I don't know anything about our has a shady past.I stick to Jarrow when buying health supplements and they do carry some performance supplements too.

Regards, Ethan

I stick with companies that I trust when buying supplements.I rather not buy a supplement at all if it's not from a company I trust rather than buy a cheaper product from a company I don't know anything about our has a shady past.I stick to Jarrow when buying health supplements and they do carry some performance supplements too.

Regards, Ethan

Didn't Jarrow test poorly on their Astragalus product? Am I remembering that correctly? I know there was a product that they tested poorly on.

Why not just get a good lactos free whole milk(I use mootopia from HEB) and throw in a scoop of protein when the meal gets taken away from you.

10oz mootopia and 1 scoop of isolates is:

Calories:294
Protein:41
Carbs:8
Fat:10

I do this at least 2-3 times a day because I pulled away from my desk for emergencies..the more emergencies I have the better I look and perform as well…I respond well to shakes..have a handful of grapes or berries with it sometimes too

*EAA Alpha by Nutrabio (slightly more expensive than most but if you factor in the price of Alpha GPC the price is rational)

*All 9 by Dymatize

*unflavored EAA powder by TN

*EAA Plus by TN (sometimes intra-workout)

I use 20g of MyProtein EAAs in my intra. Their prices and quality are very good and they can ship to Japan for free.

I use it and it improved my LDL and HDL far better than Lipitor did 20+ years ago.

A lot of people have seen improvements in their lipids with this brand. What dose did you use and what improvements did you use in LDL and HDL?

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear