over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prefilling Syringes?

grumpy69

Registered
I know I have came across this before but could not find anything when I searched. I am the type of person who likes to have everything ready to go and whatnot. Are there any sterility issues with prefilling syringes with Test for later use. I was going to prepare the next 3 weeks of injections tonight but just wanted to be sure it is safe.

Thanks bros.

grumpy69 said:
I know I have came across this before but could not find anything when I searched. I am the type of person who likes to have everything ready to go and whatnot. Are there any sterility issues with prefilling syringes with Test for later use. I was going to prepare the next 3 weeks of injections tonight but just wanted to be sure it is safe.

Thanks bros.
If you adhere to good hygiene should be ok. is there a reason other than "ready to go" that you need to do this? I ask cause I'm old school with this. You should leave it in the original package/vial until you need it. The less exposure to contaminants the better. Air being one of those contaminants. But keep everything as sterile as you possibly can.

I only like fast acting stuff(prop,npp,tren,etc..) so refilling every other day is a pain. I usually like to premake about 2-3 weeks worth at a time. Like oldfella said, proper hygien and it will be fine. Remember to keep wiping the top of the vial with an alcohol swab every couple mins while using an make sure not to touch the bottom part of the needle when switching pins back and fourth.

I would just take the syringe out, fill it up, recap it, and put it back in the wrapping and store it away until ready to go. I guess I just have OCD and like to have everything prepared or I stress out, I know it's weird.

Im with you grumpy, I only preload when I need to. I have been on a prop kick so ED shot are kinda a pain but I love prop so I deal. If I know Im going overnight somewhere I preload before I go and keep it in a nice little travel pack I picked up at the pharmacy.

I think I would get worried about having stuff sitting for a few weeks

I prefill sometimes because I have to (Stealth) and I do the same thing in regards to going so far as to keep the wraper on. One week is one thing, but three weeks in advance would probly only complicate my life more (not saying its a bad thing.....I really couldnt say).

oldfella said:
If you adhere to good hygiene should be ok. is there a reason other than "ready to go" that you need to do this? I ask cause I'm old school with this. You should leave it in the original package/vial until you need it. The less exposure to contaminants the better. Air being one of those contaminants. But keep everything as sterile as you possibly can.

Agreed. Draw it out of the vias/amp when needed. Also if you pre-load syringes the oil can break down the rubber in the syringe. If injected this could cause infection.

Big Bapper said:
Agreed. Draw it out of the vias/amp when needed. Also if you pre-load syringes the oil can break down the rubber in the syringe. If injected this could cause infection.

Agreed...My wife is a nurse, and she has told me that the medications that come preloaded use a different type of stopper in the syringe to prevent it from decomposing. Obviously how long it would take to decompose the stopper is a mystery, so if its only for a short time, it probably wouldnt be too bad, but I wont do it...

holy

Big Bapper said:
Hey BB, How's it going bro? Drop, me a line! Cheers

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity