over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pregnancy and drugs

big nasty

Registered
If anyone can give me any information on fertility and steroid use it would be quite helpful. My wife and I are trying to get pregnant and I am currently using a combo of test/deca/tren with nolva and clomid. Does it hinder the sperm in any way or create any difficulties in any way in the process of getting pregnant? I'm not quite sure what questions to ask in this instatnce but any and all information will be appreciated. Thank you.

-big nasty

Well, I've read where doctors have put men on a low dose treament of testosterone for "male birthcontrol."

being on deca AND tren, im gonna go out on a limb here and say that you prolly arent gonna knock the wifey up, those are two of the most supressive drugs one can be one.

Yes and no

It is true that endogenous (your own) testosterone will decrease in the presence of exogenous test( injected). To what degree it decreases will vary with each individual. But without endogenous test sperm production will decrease and eventually reach zero.

I have a "friend" that is going through fertility treatment right now...PM me if you would like the details and protocol of his therapy.

hard to say

because my wife is fifteen weeks pregnant with our first child and i was on super-test and deca at the time of conception. The reason it is hard to say is because i started my cycle 5 days before the date of conception so it is very possible that my levels were not elevated yet. my suggestion, stay clean while trying to conceive. it will prob save you a lot of frusteration. good luck

vulger...

nice to see you posing oops i mean posting. :) lol. nice to see you brother

supersized25 said:
nice to see you posing oops i mean posting. :) lol. nice to see you brother

You would like to see me pose wouldn't you......nice to see you as well....staying huge I hope :cool:

The medical studies for male birth control, if i remember right, indicate that the average time to recover is 3.6 months.

Two buddies of mine took right at the four month mark following their time on. I dropped 50-100mgs of clomid daily for a few weeks post cycle and did it in 5 weeks. Little bit of field research...

Big Nasty...do a search on my board name. It'll give you an idea what it took for me to get my wife pregnant. BTW...my daughters 3.5 months old now and extremely healthy.
Good luck.

here's one for you. haven't seen any research but it seems as though guys on juice make baby girls way way more often than baby boys. as a matter of fact, i can't think of any guys i know personally who has boys. one of my friend has 4 girls!

is this just chance?

what kids do you guys have since doing gear? boy or girl

I had 2 girls - YEARS before I took any juice.

I know several guys that have got their wives pregnant during heavy precontest or off season supps. From what my wife's OB Dr told her is if the man is athletic/active...your more likely to have girls. So you guys should become couch potatoes if you want a boy. :rolleyes:

dont know yet

but i hope what you guys are saying is true cuz i want a little girl. we find out in 5 more weeks.

Hope the birth is a smooth one. Probably the most significant day in my life watching my wife give birth to my daughter. Simply amazing to say the least.

It's all individual like everything else.

I've got a 6 week old boy and he was conceived while I was on test/deca/dbol.

very true

my wife was on the pill for seven straight years and i had done many cycles. she quit the pill and two months later she was pregnant. guess i had some determined little swimmers. everyones different. good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear