over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preist943

preist943

Registered
**broken link removed**

the pic sucks i know but its what i have right now

right now im 5ft7 191

Last edited:
hard to really get a good look at you with that pic bro, but you appear to be pretty thick, you chest is pretty thick and biceps are'nt bad either, but really hard to tell from the pic. good luck with training bro.

thats not bad man but cannot say much cuz you cannot SEE much, gotta get a digi cam or friends to take soem pics... can tell u have some striations and mass for sure tho.

thx for the good words bros

i did take some realy good pics but they got messed up lol and my dig cam is with my kids in virgina besides it took me a year and a half to get around to posting this pic lol ill try to post some new ones in under 6months ha ha

Lookin' thick there bro!

xcel

Im not gonna critic or compliment anything because i really cant tell a whole lot just from the small photo, but it looks you've got a good frame, hopefully with your next pic we'll be able to see alot more.

gainingmass i hear ya bro i know it sucks ,i was just siting around and thought id use my web cam had it for a while and, never hooked it up lol i didnt realy put it up for a critic anyway ,ive never been on stage nor do i plan to .im just a guy thats realy into bodybuilding .ive been on boards for a while and just thought id throw up something to put with the name thats all .

xcel thx bro ive been a little twit all my life lol its nice to hear thick once in a while :D

I understand what your sayin, so people can have a vague appearence to match with the name, i gotcha. If i ever figure out how to work my camera il post some pics, right now bulking and kinda embarassed to show my fat ass. Right now im up to 230lb figure if ive gotten this mine as well go for 240lbs. But that would be it till comp. next summer. If i dont post any pics soon il post them closer to next summer when im dieting down for my show.
But thanks for posting a pic at all priest, alot of people dont do that.

fat ass lol hey man we love thoes fat bulk off season pics 230 trying to get to 240 is some size how tall are ya bro .

and i was waiting for sombody to say where are the wheels lol truth is i hurt my knee squating bad enough that , i couldnt walk without pain med ,i was like that for 2weeks after that walking was fine but, i couldnt bend all the way down and get up its been a couple of months last week i tried to squat and worked my way up to a whole 150pounds and it started to hurt again far cry from the 405 for 10-12 i was used to .

Yah priest im a little chunky right now, but hey i like looking like i just eat a whole doughnut shop. Aslong as my girlfriend doesnt mind its fine be'n a little heavy, besides you'l never grow if your not willing to sacrifice. Oh yeah and for my height im 5'11. I just want to make up to 240 then level off and hold it hopefully till my comp. next summer. Do leg presses and extensions, hurt your leg? i know that when i tore my acl near christmas, i could only do leg presses, light leg extensions, self squats and alot of hamstrings.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws